Author
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Mar 09, 2010 8:59 am
Sounds like rubbish to me. I mean it's easy for someone to fabricate a rumour like that and a lot of people seem to be pretty anti-Sandra because she's been in bit of a rut modeling wise for a while and they will do anything they can to stir it up a bit (also been rumours of her being pregnant etc)
vikafan
VIP club member
Added: Mar 09, 2010 5:31 pm
I think that is an evil rumor for 99,99%.

I saw on another model board a real "development of rumors"

First her mother is in jail
Then her father is a Mafia boss
Last rumor is the car crash.

Seems that some people really don´t have any idea of decency.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Total BS, if she was dead her members would have been informed by now.

If I would have to hazard a guess, Id say her BF has got her up the duff, and thats why there is no new content.

But then thats just a guess and not fact. Time will tell.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm
I don't even think she's up the duff, honestly. I think they're just using up old content, the recent pictures have been as old as three years old, so I'm hoping they're just using that lot up before launching a new site (not sure whether she'll take it further, but that's how Fame Girls, FF models etc have normally worked)
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 09, 2010 9:06 pm
Well, the same rumor about the car crash bounced around Amy from AmyAmyAmy. She certainly wasn't dead and re-appeared for a brief period before disappearing again. Maybe, Sandra was with Amy and now they're all partying with Jim Morisson.

Sorry, not buying the rumor for a second. If all were true it would be news somewhere and there's been nothing about it on any news network (even online).
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 10, 2010 6:07 pm
tbh wrote:
I don't even think she's up the duff, honestly. I think they're just using up old content, the recent pictures have been as old as three years old, so I'm hoping they're just using that lot up before launching a new site (not sure whether she'll take it further, but that's how Fame Girls, FF models etc have normally worked)

Good point, maybe they are using up old content, but does her members section not have a weekly members update to keep members informed on what is going on, or have her paying members been told the billing story also?
pervertido_total
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 10, 2010 11:43 pm
I HATE THE STUPIDS RUMORS ... PEOPLE DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO TALK Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Mar 11, 2010 3:19 am
NM8 wrote:
tbh wrote:

Good point, maybe they are using up old content, but does her members section not have a weekly members update to keep members informed on what is going on, or have her paying members been told the billing story also?

I know from being on another site that had billing issues or the same billing issues, they have not updated as well. Also there member link doesn't even work. It looks like the new billing is there but I would imagine it is not working. Seems where that so many sites have billing issues then all of them are still up but with no updates.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm
BenButtons wrote:
NM8 wrote:
tbh wrote:

I know from being on another site that had billing issues or the same billing issues, they have not updated as well. Also there member link doesn't even work. It looks like the new billing is there but I would imagine it is not working. Seems where that so many sites have billing issues then all of them are still up but with no updates.

Yea, I hear this a wile back, I think it might have something to do with -18 models, I heard that other sites like N*stia-M*use and E*ie-M*del sites seem have either vanished or have stoped updates recently.
BenButtons
VIP club member
Added: Mar 18, 2010 10:16 pm
Has anyone heard any news? I sent out 3 emails. First reply said it was billing and 2nd and 3rd have gone unanswered. Seems like they have been
down too long for it to still be a billing issue. Or are they using this to just ditch the site and it's members? I feel bad for anyone who paid for more than a few months.

thanks
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2010 11:48 pm
I miss my true love "Virginia". She needs me and I need to see her. Just watching her shows that perfection exists.
nacnac04
Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 19, 2010 4:37 pm
BenButtons wrote:
Has anyone heard any news? I sent out 3 emails. First reply said it was billing and 2nd and 3rd have gone unanswered.

Well... if there's already an answer.... I don't see why replying 2 more times to say exactly the same Razz
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm
My 2cents goes more to her being 18 now and trying to break the contract. There may be a 90 day or 6 month no appearance part to it, or something like that. No rumour, it's just something I would do if I was suddenly able to tell mom and Webmaster to take a walk and take control of my image personally.
SleazyC
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm
wow 5 pages of people arguing over whether or not she is 18, in Canada legal age is 16, what a waste of space
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am
There's an occassional post about her age, most of the posts if you read them are just about why her site isn't updating at the moment.