Respected VIP club member
ubisuck
Added: Mar 25, 2006 1:24 pm
those boobs are magnificient Wink
wonceler
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 29, 2006 3:41 pm
She's determined to make a boob-man out of me!
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2006 6:00 am
Wow pretty...clean and thick Razz
Burn
VIP club member
Added: Apr 24, 2006 12:07 pm
She was hot in here non-nude days.

And got even hotter when she dropped the non stuff.

She also made one of the best transitions for non to full. No bullshit, no change of name, just took it to a new level of sorts.

Definitely one of the best models out there. Thanks for sharing her!
marvini
Added: Apr 24, 2006 12:08 pm

She also made one of the best transitions for non to full. No bullshit, no change of name, just took it to a new level of sorts.

Definitely one of the best models out there. Thanks for sharing her! Very Happy
Added: Apr 24, 2006 12:09 pm
affiliate=973133 GALLERIES !!!

sl Sad

Should me moved, no? You know better too...
marvini
Added: Apr 24, 2006 12:11 pm
I'm sure you mean well but these are affiliate=973133 GALLERIES !!! (with just a few preview pics) this thread should be moved to the GALLERY SECTION where this kind of thing belongs, Please Dude stop trying to make money with your affiliate account's hosted galleries & banners...there is enough of this shit for billions on the WWW & there are allot of us with our own numbers you know ...its not rocket science to go pull down a few dumb promo pis...

sl MODS please ?
Added: Apr 24, 2006 12:39 pm
I want to see her take some cok. I can dream cant I?
ndik8
Added: Apr 25, 2006 5:53 am
marvini wrote:
I'm sure you mean well but these are affiliate=973133 GALLERIES !!! (with just a few preview pics) this thread should be moved to the GALLERY SECTION where this kind of thing belongs, Please Dude stop trying to make money with your affiliate account's hosted galleries & banners...there is enough of this shit for billions on the WWW & there are allot of us with our own numbers you know ...its not rocket science to go pull down a few dumb promo pis...

sl MODS please ?

Hmmmmmmmm..........................
Ya know......with all the CONSTANT reposts, hijacking of original threads, folks posting questions or queries in the pic section, and basically posting ANYTHING ANYWHERE that goes on all the time all over, you'd think you guys would have more to worry about than a few galleries mingled within some pics.......
While I dont disagree with you to some degree, its just seems trivial, like maybe focus on the REAL bad instead 1 of the few quality posts that are here.
Im only trying to provide some visual variety here ya know !!

TYVM
Cool
marvini
Added: Apr 25, 2006 4:14 pm
marvini wrote:

Definitely one of the best models out there. Thanks for sharing her! Very Happy

Quote:

sl MODS please ?

What a hell Question Question Is it a Bug Question Question I don't write this Question Question Virus Question Question Who knows Question Question Question
Added: Apr 25, 2006 6:13 pm
Yeah, that second post is definitely NOT Marvini's usual language. Much too colloquial. I suspect a security issue.
Sealion
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 25, 2006 6:24 pm
I don't know what happen marv you quoted me and then it turned into your post... Its weird ? Strange things are going on, but if you look at the bottom I signed it sl- so it came from me- that is obvious- I take full responsibility 4 the comment, which I stand by ! I hope your not really upset Marv....

sl
marvini
Added: Apr 25, 2006 6:33 pm
Or a f*cking virus Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad