Author
red81
Poster
Added: May 12, 2005 2:23 pm
Find this sweetie on the web under the name Rada. Style of photography reminds me of Jessica's first Teenfuns sets she did outside on the green mat. Members you know the ones I'm talking about.

Anyone out there know her and if I can get more pics?

Red81
lila44
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 12, 2005 2:41 pm
Interesting!
ramblin'man
Respected VIP club member
Added: May 15, 2005 7:36 pm
Red-

Her name was Maria on the old "L"fix site. She had at least 10 sets. I'm still gathering information, and here's another thread I started about her:

http://www.funsforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2477

I think we may be shit-out-of-luck regarding new sets, but who knows, maybe someone will clue me/us in. Or maybe my own quasi-internet-stalking efforts will bear some delicious fruit. Smack smack.

-RM
wolfly
Poster
Added: Sep 15, 2005 10:32 am
i've seen sample galleries of her posted with a teenfuns title, but no logo on the pics.

i don't recall the site that has her, but she is the banner model for some site with pics of her. i'll make a mental note to report it here if i see it again.
mr.cool
Poster
Added: Sep 17, 2005 9:22 am
very nice girl
thanks
Verotel
Good Poster
Added: Sep 17, 2005 4:13 pm
Hm i cant remember this girl from the past :/// however she is super cutie and if somebody else have more I dont have say to post asap:)
wolfly
Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2005 4:15 pm
i don't know about posting rada pics here. she looks a little controversial, and i know that whatever site i saw her samples for, it had the no-no word in it's title.

run the photos by a mod 1st. i got chewed out for posting what looked like OK "full bush" pics to me that i grabbed at a site called teenbitch. rada looks even more "iffy" to me. i'd hate to see someone else get chewed out here. it's no fun i tell you.