Author
amd ali
Added: Oct 12, 2008 4:28 pm
could any one please tell me what happend to jenny star
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Oct 12, 2008 4:41 pm
I think you need to re-register, your nick doesnt appear in the database for some reason.
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 5:44 pm
I asked the same question a few weeks back. It looks like that thread is gone. I will reup the Jenny Star sets that I had posted from that thread. These are, I believe, from Jenny Star. I have all her sets from Real8teens (as Abby) as well and, if no one reups, I'll be glad to.

dead link

EDIT: For those of you who are looking for these sets, they were deleted from RS some time ago. I have reupped all sets now. Let's hope they stay this time.
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 5:47 pm
dead link
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Again, I believe all of these sets did not appear in Real8teens. As some of you will recall, there may be some missing pics to these sets. I do recall physically downloading these sets from the old JS website (1 pic at a time [I hated that "save image as..."]) but, its possible, some pictures were not in these sets at the time or could not be downloaded for technical reasons. Also, as it relates to "Abby," it is clear that the JS people held some pictures back from the JS site (obviously the nudes but there were others - possibly outtakes in their minds).

dead link
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 5:57 pm
dead link
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 6:04 pm
Here are the Real8teens sets as Abby that I posted in the old thread (I know 'cuz they're still in my RS page). Again, I'll post all of them if the original poster or someone else does not.

dead link
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 6:06 pm
dead link
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 6:10 pm
dead link
mrbluesman
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 6:17 pm
I have this named purple bikini but its really Jenny in a purple bikini on the gold couch. Sigh, she is still, IMO, the most beautiful model to have ever made her way on to the internet. Also, the most famous "whatever happened to...." model. Man, these pics are probably close to 7 or 8 years old now.

Oh well, if the other members here don't post the other sets (esp. the topless ones), I will.

dead link
Prosperox
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 10:58 pm
mrbluesman wrote:
Sigh, she is still, IMO, the most beautiful model to have ever made her way on to the internet.

screenshot

I agree. She is lovely. I had some of these sets but not all. Thank you mrbluesman.
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 12, 2008 11:43 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Hansje
Poster
Added: Oct 13, 2008 6:32 am
XProsperox wrote:
mrbluesman wrote:
Sigh, she is still, IMO, the most beautiful model to have ever made her way on to the internet.

screenshot

I agree. She is lovely. I had some of these sets but not all. Thank you mrbluesman.

I also agree with both of you Wink To me she still is the most lovely and delicious girl ever on Internet. It is so good to see her sets here again. Wink Thanks a million mrbluesman Laughing Laughing
CRISSS
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 13, 2008 6:59 am
very beautiful....
Prosperox
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 13, 2008 11:57 am
andylo wrote:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

These pictures are not from a released set. There are about 20 pictures which have got out but most dressed. These above probably taken by photographer as she was getting dressed for modeling session. Here below are more pictures from this unpublished set.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot