Author
Dick44
Poster
Added: Mar 23, 2023 10:34 am
This from her Twitter.

Madden Deegan
@MeetMadden09
To my loving fans <3 I am okay. Sorry to worry everyone. Needed to take a break. I had some very scary things done and said to me. Had to get the police involved. Truly sorry I worried everyone. Been in shock after everything. I’m now happy, healthy and okay. Just needed this.
10:49 AM · Mar 22, 2023
·
Views
emin
Good Poster
Added: Feb 05, 2024 2:03 am
I'm curious as to what happened to this girl. Anybody know what's going on? I mean, it's been more than 9 months, lol.
Dick44
Poster
Added: Feb 06, 2024 11:13 pm
emin wrote:
I'm curious as to what happened to this girl. Anybody know what's going on? I mean, it's been more than 9 months, lol.

NO I wonder also. NOt a single story about it that indicates why she just gave everyone the Bum's rush and quit her site. It was strange considering how many times that she just gushed all over her fans and how much she loved them. I hope she is okay but I think she did her paying fans wrong. If she were going to quit she should have just announced it and set a date. I am always hopeful she did some privates for some of her best subscribers and got more explicit and they are going to eventually release those. I know probably never but what the heck I am hopeful. Very Happy
emin
Good Poster
Added: Feb 07, 2024 1:17 am
One can always hope. If I see or hear anything I'll put it up here.