Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )
Author
katrin1988
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 27, 2011 5:03 pm
VIDEO FemDom 0001

screenshot

Duration: 00:09:30
Filesize: 170.71 MB
File type: WMV
Resolution: 768x576

DEPOSITFILES.COM
Added: Feb 14, 2016 6:21 am
screenshot
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: Demona decides that she need a foot pamper and worship but not the usual way but in order to be more funny for her she plays a cruel game with the male-maid. She ties his cock and balls with a rope and pull it hard while he must concentrates her sweaty black pantyhosed feet. He smells, worship and suffers of course.

======= Wink
Duration: 0:07:18
File Size: 942 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3020 - Demona Decides That She Need A Foot - Jun 24 2015 Part 1.rar
dead_link_removed
Added: Aug 30, 2017 7:18 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Genres: Ball Torture, Big Tits, Bondage, Cbt, Cock Torture, Device Bondage, Femdom, Humiliation, Redhead, Slave

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Lillian places finger claws on her hands made out of walrus teeth them down her slave's body to his cock and balls. He screams as the extra sharp claws dig into his cock and balls. Lillian then places an elastrator on his balls and threatens to geld him with the rubber band. She tugs on the string looped through the band. She gives him the gift of allowing him to touch himself. She gives him jalepeno jelly to use as lubricant as he jerks himself of. When she's decided he's had enough fun, she cuts off the elastrator band. dirt screams like the unworthy slave that he is

<================>
Duration: 0:16:49
File Size: 252 Mb
Resolution: 720x480

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 5239 - Unworthy - Part 4 - Mistress Lillian
Added: Sep 17, 2017 7:53 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Genres: Ball Torture, Cock Torture, Femdom, Humiliation, Slave

DESCRIPTION: Mina puts jimmy onto his back on a bondage bed and pinches three forceps onto his scrotum before tying them upwards to a suspension point, which she raises cruelly with an electric winch. She then crushes his cock in between a metal vise called a twitch, commonly used in equine medicine. She places an elastrator band on jimmy's balls and then grabs his tightly packaged balls with a livestock gelding device, called a burdizzo, threatening his manhood. She makes him jerk off his pathetic little cock while she threatens to take his balls. Once he cums, she cuts the elastrator band, allowing him to keep his balls

<================>
Duration: 0:17:53
File Size: 268 Mb
Resolution: 720x480

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 5310 - Minas Cbt Debut - Part 3 - Mina Meow
Added: Jan 08, 2019 4:00 pm
screenshot

Genres: brunette bondage device big tits post orgasm abuse small penis humiliation cock slapping verbal humiliation objectification

DESCRIPTION: Trinity's tits are big, natural and make for an excellent cumshot target. Her 34F breasts require a larger load than most breasts to adequately cover them. Her male captive is bound to the kneeling milker. The kneeling milker is a crude bondage device that renders the limbs useless leaving the penis completely exposed. It's obvious from the start of this femdom handjob video she's not impressed with penis in the gimp suit. It's too small. The busty brunette verbally and physically abuses her captive throughout the handjob video. All the cock stroking and teasing built-up a huge sperm load inside the beta-balls. This cock exploded! The amount of cum that came out of this cock was truly impressive. Trinity's ball draining handjob wasn't done when the cum came out. The top heavy penis puller continued to abuse the cock long after orgasm. Even after the cock was done producing sperm Trinity continued to torment the flaccid male member.

<================>
Duration: 0:14:37
File Size: 395 Mb
Resolution: 1440x1080

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7252 - Trinity Milked Months Worth Of Cum On Her Big Breasts - Dec 27 2018
Added: Jan 12, 2019 11:43 am
screenshot

Genres: milf big tits blonde blowjob post orgasm abuse edging

DESCRIPTION: Ashley is eager too jerk off this cock. The dick is defenseless. Mistress Chambers can do whatever she wants with it. Her slave's wrists and ankles have been fitted with genuine leather restraints. Steel padlocks make escape from Ashley impossible. The muscular blonde with big tits is full of encouragement and compliments for the captive cock. She can't get over the enormous bulbous "mushroom-head" on the penis. This Femdom handjob is preformed too perfection by Mistress Chambers. She has a slow, edging, teasing type of handjob technique. You can tell the cock wants to explode due too how purple the head is. This talented handjob vixen kept orgasm just out of reach though. However, once the cock ejaculated this handjob video reached another level. This may be the best post orgasm milking I've ever seen! You don't see many girl this hungry for cum.

<================>
Duration: 0:17:39
File Size: 547 Mb

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7267 - Muscular Blonde Took Man Milking To A New Level - Jun 16, 2018 Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7267 - Muscular Blonde Took Man Milking To A New Level - Jun 16, 2018 Part 2
Added: Jan 12, 2019 8:19 pm
screenshot

Genres: gloryhole blonde blowjob foot fetish post orgasm abuse edging cock slapping facial

DESCRIPTION: Ashley is a beautiful blonde and she's a vegan. What's a vegan and why is it relevant is terms of a gloryhole video? A vegan is a person that does not eat or use animal products. Lack of meat, lack of protein. This pint-sized beauty has found milking cock a great supplemental high source of protein. With her supermodel looks I'm sure a cock is always in arms length. But My GOD! She went on a vegan-rant for the ages. Ashley is so freaking passionate about animals and her vegan lifestyle she wouldn't agree to do the video unless she could get her message out. So I apologize for the beginning of this gloryhole video. On the bright side Ashely's oral and handjob skills are second to none. She loves too tease and slow-edge the unknown cock with her mouth and hands until orgasm is unavoidable. Her absolute control of this cock is unquestioned. The post orgasm torture is savage and prolonged.

<================>
Duration: 0:21:18
File Size: 463 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7269 - Vegan Girl Takes Several Direct Shots Of High Source Protein
Added: Jan 14, 2019 12:15 pm
screenshot

Genres: brunette female orgasm foot fetish post orgasm abuse edging small penis humiliation cock abuse cock slapping verbal humiliation objectification

DESCRIPTION: Mistress Eve's slave is blindfolded, bound at the wrists, thighs, and ankles using genuine leather restraints. The beautiful Latina waists no time using the defenseless meat-stick for her pleasure. Mrs. Rosario franticly fingers her pussy with one hand, while she strokes the dick with the other. She stares intently at the shackled-up cock paying close attention as it hardens and lengthens in her hands. Eve expresses her dissatisfaction with the dick. The broken slave acknowledges his dick is utterly worthless. The power over the mediocre male genitalia causes Mrs. Rosario too orgasm hard. She takes ownership of the penis referring too it as “hers”. She deploys an arsenal of excellent handjob techniques upon the cock. Eve's masterful hands prove too much for the exposed penis, but there's a catch. This cock can't cum until Eve gives the go-ahead. This Femdom handjob takes a turn for the worse. If there was a cock abuse hotline, this sadistic handjob would generate lots of calls.

<================>
Duration: 0:23:00
File Size: 637 Mb

screenshot
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7275 - Cum Without Her Permission And There Will Be Hell Too Pay Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7275 - Cum Without Her Permission And There Will Be Hell Too Pay Part 2
Added: Feb 02, 2019 8:21 pm
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:14:06
File Size: 134 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7354 - Femdom Handjob To Young 11inch Penis - Dallas Diamondz
Added: Jan 26, 2020 3:27 pm
screenshot
screenshot

DESCRIPTION: Miss Annalisa's puppy has given up all hope of returning to the man he once was, now living in the garden in a tiny locked up kennel. Today puppy is being let out for some more training in the beautiful sunshine, running through basic positions and foot worship, exercising, the tight binds on pup's legs keeping him on all fours. It is then punishment time, the low hanging balls wrapped up and stretched out by weights and then cropped until the whimpers of mercy. To make room for the new giant tail, the fucking machine is uses to pound the pup's tight ass as Mistress lounges in the sunshine

<================>
Duration: 0:34:58
File Size: 1165 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8649 - Well-Trained Pup - Miss Analisa - 10th January 2020
Added: Jan 31, 2020 3:32 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:18:33
File Size: 619 Mb

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 8669 - Cock Cruelty Pt2 - Princess Aurora - Sep 22, 2019
Added: Aug 15, 2020 7:40 pm
screenshot
screenshot

<================>
Duration: 0:15:27
File Size: 344Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9445 - Ass Tease - Ryanne Redd