You don't want to escape

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:578MB Time:00:07:23

screenshot
Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Goddess Worship, Big Tits,
Cock Tease, Submissive/Slave Training, Mesmerize:

Are you really trying to escape your addition? Of course your not. You would be totally lost without Femdom and your addiction with me.

It's the only thing that makes you feel alive, keeps you hard and totally focused. You know you would never walk away, vanilla living is something of a stranger to you. You don't want to leave it behind, you don't want to start a new lease of life you want to divulge deeper and deeper within. How can you resist my tempting ways. I have you wrapped around my little finger.

Sure, you wanna walk away. Do it, you're be replaced in a second. You will be forgetting and your will be a lost puppy. In fact, I want you to do the opposite today. I want your o binger harder than ever before, I want you to stroke to every single clip, keep yourself on the edge. Let the addiction grow...

Download

Added: Oct 24, 2022 3:29 am
Tights On Bunny

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Type:MP4 Resolution:1280x720 Size:664MB Time:00:07:49

screenshot
Bratty Princess, Ballerina Legs, Body Worship, FemDom POV,
Tights Fetish, Leg Worship, Nylon Encasement:

You love stockings, nylons, tight knit fabric on my skin. These tights are such a gorgeous color, you're so lucky I want to show them off on my perfect long dancer legs. These tights will wrap that little brain of yours and make it mine. You're weak for a hot gorgeous female in tights, aren't you?

Download