Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2020 11:31 am
Daisy, humiliated Toilet slave
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:12:51 | 1810 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

WARNING - HIGH DEGRADATION LEVEL! Goddess Kelli absolutely LOVES toilet slaves and gets extremely turned on by the level of embarrassment her slaves experience when she makes them consume her waste. She likes to empty herself completely. First she explains to you what life would be like as her toilet while perching on the toilet and emptying her bladder all over the toilet lid, the floor and into the bowl. "My piss is nasty and sour" she tells you. She purposely eats and drinks things that will create the nastiest smell and taste in all her waste. After peeing she summons slave toby. She humiliates him by calling him "daisy", fitting for a pussy bitch like him. She tells her slave that she has made a mess and needs him to clean things up. with his tongue. She pushes his head into her crotch and makes him sniff her and then lick her pussy clean. "Now lick the lid because it's all wet and I need to take a dump and don't like sitting in my own piss" she tells him. She then makes him bark, then lick, then bark and lick some more.

She then tells him that next she will take a messy dump into the toilet but while his head is between her legs, "So you can smell and enjoy all my splendor". She says when she is done he will lick the toilet bowl again and this time her asshole. Kelli has been constipated for two days but says the laxative is starting to work and she soon is grunting and groaning. She loves having her slave there while she relieves herself. "The wetter the better" she says, referring to her waste, as she shifts forward and sets her ass on daisies head. She flushes the toilet, the fluid raising up to his nose and then tells him to follow her to the bed because she can't stand the smell, even though she knows he loves it. Now on the bed Kelli displays her big beautiful round ass. "Daisy come here" she says and then tells him to lick her clean. Daisy spends two minutes licking her clean while she continues to verbally humiliate him. Finally he is told to move back to examine her ass. We can see that he has got her spotless. Fans of TOILET SLAVERY will love this video as Goddess Kelli knows ALL the buttons to push to arouse any slave, especially those that know their duties include even the dirtiest task of all. At the end Kelli exposes her big beautiful breasts, looks at you and says, "Maybe next time it will be you."

Mistress: Goddess Kelli

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cfa7518224e69/lma-Daisy-humiliated-toilet-slave_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 29, 2020 6:31 pm
Lady Bellatrix, Miss Jasmine - You'll Be Licking Sweat all Weekend
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:07:12 | 527 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Special is any day that Lady Bellatrix as well as Miss Jasmine get together. The scene opens with them on the bed sharing some nasty fart tales. "I have actually just had some truly great Caribbean food" Jasmine states as the video camera swings to her gorgeous ass and she spreads her butt cheeks implying a fart can happen at any time. Now they notice you as well as start by talking about exactly how little your penis is. Jasmine informs you to stick your nose between her ass split by her sweaty thong however after that Bellatrix realizes she has to fart so she hops on her knees and also strikes one right in your face. You obtain a great view of her sexy garment also that barely covers her pussy while leaving her ass crack completely subjected. Currently both Ladies are on all fours waving their fine asses in your face. Bellatrix rolls on her side and also spreads her cheeks broad speaking about what a hot summertime it has been and also just how she is just sweating constantly.

Bellatrix asks Jasmine if she can still smell her fart and she can, waving her hand to clear the air. Now Jasmine has her underarms up as well as orders they be licked. Mentioning sweat, their feet are hot as well as damp in their boots, so they take them off so you can lick their feet too. The Ladies actually move around in this scene, exposing their asses, their underarms as well as feet and also keeping you active licking anywhere. Jasmine points out just how many of her slaves love her fragrance so it encourages her not to shower. What an excitement for a servant remaining in this position as well as being permitted to lick them throughout, that taste could be on your breath all day. In their conversation they discuss pedicures as well as various other treatments on their feet consisting of having the dry skin junked off. "We'll feed that to this loser too" Jasmine says. "We'll make him eat all the shavings of our corns" Bellatrix recommends. They determine they will certainly fill up a few plastic bags at their following pedicure with the skin, toe nail trimmings, and anything else that comes from their body. Jasmine after that proceeds to inform an instead intriguing tale regarding what she feeds her slaves. Wow! After that they remember you are in the room as well as they shake their toes in your face. "We really do spoil this individual don't we" Bellatrix claims!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0dfdd978d1080/kac-youll-be-licking-sweat-all-weekend.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 29, 2020 10:33 pm
Silenced by Ass

00:11:58 | 870 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Featuring: Kenzie Madison
Categories: Ass Worship, Face Sitting

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/aae05c8500a12/Silenced_by_Ass_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 30, 2020 9:25 am
Wrestles A Little Guy

00:10:39 | 795 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Romi giggles as she wrestles scrawny little Ellis on her bed. The boy is so small she could flatten him! How weird it is for a girl to be bigger and stronger than a boy. Poor Ellis is humiliated as he is pushed around by the girl. He cannot fight back. Romi sits on Ellis' chest and pins him down. She is having a lot of fun humiliating the weak boy. Ellis wants Romi to stop hurting him, but she will not. What can he really do about it? Romi traps Ellis between her thighs. He hates his life. Ellis rallies a bit to try and resist but Romi just laughs at his pathetic efforts. Ellis kicks his little feet in protest as Romi mounts his face. He cannot breathe beneath her. Romi just laughs as the boy struggles in protest. Too weak to fight, Ellis succumbs to Romi.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4a70daee3087e/Wrestles_A_Little_Guy_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Sep 30, 2020 3:55 pm
Princess Kristi Piss Slave
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:06:38 | 386 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Hi loser. I always hear you talking about just how you would certainly do anything for me no matter what it was. Well today I have made a decision to check your commitment. Are you my true servant or are you just a loser bitch? I am going to put you up a good little beverage and you are mosting likely to be a good slave and consume all of it down for me. This drink is extremely special, it is the gold nectar of my Princess pussy! I am going to piss into a tiny cup and also offer it up to you while it's still warm! Go on loser, drain! You are mosting likely to be my piss slave from now on.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dfece77befb9a/Princess_Kristi_Piss_Slave.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 01, 2020 7:48 am
That Was The Best One Ever
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:04:47 | 400 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Featuring Bambi Doll, Blake Bensin

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b8438f2c1ba8b/That_Was_The_Best_One_Ever_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 01, 2020 1:29 pm
PPI Compensation: Robbie 1
screenshot screenshot

00:09:05 | 143 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

The financial institutions have actually been at it again! So many people have actually been marketed unneeded repayment protection that resourceful companies like Walker Swallow Money Management have actually emerged just to manage it. Smart businesswoman Clarissa is so successful that she requires a lot more team to deal with demand. However her interview strategies are a little unconventional to claim the least ...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a01dba019a2f5/ppi-compensation-1.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 01, 2020 6:21 pm
Where Did You Learn That One?

00:04:35 | 204 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Featuring Bambi Doll, Blake Bensin

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f15a6fbd918a/Where_Did_You_Learn_That_One_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 01, 2020 9:42 pm
KaylaJaneDanger - #CoupleGoals
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:10:13 | 740 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Getting ready to go out for the night, and you are already in your proper place, tied up, in your chastity cage. I'm looking for the right shoes because your choice in shoes for me to pick up men was so out of touch! I remind you that I am in charge, I've got the good taste and you will just be home alone while I dance with and pick up sexy men at the club. I've already got a few studs on the line and I can't stop thinking about all the. fun we will have while I'm out, and you can't stop thinking about what I will be doing with them. when I bring them home!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/68888bbfdbb27/KaylaJaneDanger_CoupleGoals_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Oct 02, 2020 11:30 am
Bethany Benz - Making of a House Husband
screenshot screenshot

00:16:29 | 252 Mb | 768x432 | mp4

When Tony comes home to tell his amazon partner Bethany Benz he simply shed one more job she provides him a final last offer. She decides he is much better fit as a house partner. He will invest his days in chains & chastity cooking and cleaning as her bitch. His first task is to spew gloss her leather boots with the anal hook straight up his butt.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/058fad800d063/Making_of_a_House_Husband.mp4