Author
DarK Shadow
Poster
Added: Mar 22, 2013 5:09 pm
Carly Lauren - Amateurs - Total Knockout - 20 March 2013

Do the math with Amateur Carly Lauren, a model from Fresno, central California. She’s tall – 5’9 – with blonde hair, blue eyes and freckled skin. “I’m ambitious,” she says. “People take me for a dumb blonde, but I’ve always done well in school.” She’s one semester away from her degree at Cal State – she studies accounting, and she models on the side – and she sees posing for Playboy as an additive (rather than subtractive) process. “I’ve always been interested in Playboy, but I never considered posing until now,” she says. “Like I said, I’m ambitious, and when I want something, I get it. And I want to be a Playmate.” Carly is an agency-represented model – she has many credits to her name, has been on three TV shows and in a short film – and when she’s not working, she’s hanging out with her friends. “We go to the lake, or on day trips to Pismo Beach,” she says. “And I really love to play volleyball. I played in high school and college.” When it comes to dating, Carly can be traditional – or non-traditional, depending on the date. “I love flowers and candy, but I don’t believe in labels,” she says. “I think that you can be attracted to either sex. We’re all human.”

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Height:
5' 9"
Weight:
n/a
Measurements:
34-26-35
Birthplace:
Fresno, CA
Birthday:
July 03, 1990

50 Photos (1920 Px, 15 MB)