[RG] Juicy Ebony Girls - Scenes From Paysites & Movies
Author
mudance
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 15, 2016 6:32 pm
Brittany Kelly, Brandi Kelly - Double Trouble - Playboy Plus

Size: 516087788 bytes (492.18 MiB), duration: 00:10:32, avg.bitrate: 6533 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Description:

Brittany and Brandi Kelly are double the fun in this set from photographer Holly Randall. Hailing from Chicago, Brittany and Brandi are models, actresses and identical twins-one look and you'll be begging for a taste of these sweet pieces of eye candy. "This shoot was so much fun," gushes Brittany. "Classic and all-American-just drinking beer, grilling hot dogs and having fun! I even sprayed a beer on Brandi." Brandi wrinkles her nose. "I had to break to take a shower, I was soaked," she says, cracking a smile. "We had an absolute blast on set! I think to pose together, you've gotta have chemistry, and we definitely have it! You can only tell us apart by our personalities-Brittany is more serious, and I'm the wild ****." No doubt, the Kelly twins are two great tastes who taste great together. Hang around with the gorgeous Brittany and Brandi Kelly.

Download:
mudance
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm
Brittney White - 8 Clams For The Clam - XXX Pawn

Size: 487905891 bytes (465.30 MiB), duration: 00:59:24, avg.bitrate: 1095 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 30.00 fps(r) => 853x480 (eng)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Description:

So Big Mike wakes me up from one of my patented midday naps.. I was hoping he finally made a substantial sale. But instead it was for some BULL CRAP ..that eventually turned into a solid deal with some polishing. I guess sometimes you CAN polish a turd. So this big breasted chocolate beauty starts talking about pawning her car.i try to tell her I'm no longer in the automotive business, but she wasn't having it. She convinces me to check out her broken down ride, but all I wanted is a better look at her airbags, that's pawn code for TITS, if you catch my drift. So the car was a limited edition POS, piece o' Shit. It was old,rusty and rundown. But she was hot as fuck so i took the deal back to the office to make a deal on her not the car. She needed $800 clams for her mom's surgery..nothing serious.and she said she would have the money back in a month. I gave her a better deal: wax my pole, let me titty fuck and split her clam and she can walk out with all the cash. Shit went down, this chick knows how to fuck. Enjoy!

Download:

White - 8 Clams For The Clam.mp4