Ballbusted and Cock Stomped Sluts
Author
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Dec 28, 2015 10:30 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Jean Bardot & Mistress Jaelynn - Ball Busting Workout

Jean Bardot and Jaelynn have their slut strung up by his ankles. The ladies are in the mood for a ball busting working out. They kick the slut's belly and bust his balls. The slut swings helplessly in the air like a human punching bag. Jean fires off a kick with her long legs, nailing the slut right in the nuts. Jaelynn laughs and holds the bitch still as Jean follows up with series of punches. Jean and Jaelynn proceed to kick and punch their helpless slut, loving every minute.

Filesize: 47.0 MB
Duration: 00:04:06
Resolution: 720x480
Video: WMV, 30.000 fps, 1456 Kbps
Audio: WMA, WMA , 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, , 128 Kbps

Download: Keep2share.cc

screenshot

screenshot

Mistress Nightshadow - Bound and Busted

Femdom Nightshadow has a helpless victim bound to a post with his legs spread wide. He can't do anything to protect Nightshadow from ballbusting him. She takes a few warm up kicks then lets loose. Hard kicks, knees and punches to the slaves poor balls. Smile

Filesize: 200 MB
Duration: 00:13:06
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: FLV, 25.000 fps, 2000 Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio, MP3, 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 Kbps

bart13
VIP club member
Added: Apr 16, 2019 3:33 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Ballbusting Tryout 217

This slave wrote in to us on our Fetlife profile, begging to have its balls kicked in by The Mean Girls. (Can you blame him??) And he is local, so after he sent in his ID, we brought him in. He crawls into our garage at the Mean Girls Desert Punishment Compound and is instructed to sign the appropriate paperwork at our feet. Then he is collared and leashed, and walked over to the area where his balls will be "put to the test" to see if he can make a good ballbusting video slave for us! (Yes, this is 100% real! He literally crawled directly from his truck directly into our garage for this! Your heart would be pounding out of its chest at this point, wouldn't it, slave? Of course, most of you don't have the balls to follow through and do this in real life...)

Tina and I put him through his paces. We SLAM the pointed toes of our boots between his legs over and over. The slave is having a hard time, but it stays up...for a little while. It hangs onto the chain above its head for dear life, just trying so hard to be obedient and stay up for us. But soon, it is on the floor, feeling its testicles to make sure they are still there! Tina and I decide to "up the ante" and "see-saw' kick him now! (Rapid fire kicks with one of us in front of him and one behind!) Pretty soon the slave doesn't know where the kicks are coming from...he just knows they HURT...and he goes down again!

At this point, we position the slave into different positions that we think our fans will want to see him kicked in. We want to see if he can take a pounding into his testicles from all angles...

This slave isn't really a "hardcore pain slave" in our opinion- but it TRIES sooo hard to please us with its suffering. Which is what we want! It goes down over & over and is in REAL AGONY. But it keeps getting back up and spreading its legs for us whenever it is COMMANDED TO- and any good slave should OBEY ITS MASTERS! (No matter HOW much pain it is in!)

One of our best ballbusting clips, actually! (Even without any sound!)

Do you think you could come here and handle kicks like this, loser??? PROVE it!

Video: MP4
Filesize: 2.26 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:34
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

FF_BallbustingTryout217.mp4
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Aug 19, 2020 12:04 am
screenshot

screenshot

Leslee, Electra and SAFA WARDA - Safa's Ball SLAUGHTER

Leslee has been fed up with the Beast. Beast is the captive half human, half animal, the girls have blackmailed to take their frustrations out on. He has had a severe ball injury. But Leslee doesn't care. She wants this an/imal put down. So she makes a call to SAFA WARDA in Chicago. Safa buys an immediate flight to Philly. See link www.safawarda.biz/ Safa Warda
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Aug 19, 2020 8:33 am
screenshot

screenshot

SchnippSchnapp Vorhaut ab .. \ SchnappSchnapp foreskin off ..

Wenn man keine Vorsorge trifft, dann kummere ich mich halt um die Nachsorge! Bevor man einen KG-Piercing setzt muss erstmal der uberschussige Lappen Haut weg. Ich finde es auch unhygienisch und daher wird mein Eigentum stets sauber gehalten mit allem was dazu gehort Smile Ich mache das wie Immer auf meine eigene Art ! Wenn ich eins Versprechen kann dann, dass dieses Video PLATZ 1 der Reihe: Nichts fur schwache Nerven Video sein wird innerhalb kurzester Zeit ! Ich hasse es meine Texte zu zensieren daher verweise ich dringend auf den Kauf , TATEN sagen nunmal mehr als WORTE :)Einmal angesetzt gibt es auch keinen Weg zuruck mehr, KrankeSchwester Sara Smile ... Ach ja , meine Freundin die die Kamera hielt, hat stets kommentiert was dem Video eine besondere Note verleiht :)

If you do not make any provision, then I'll just take care of the aftercare! Before you put a body piercing, the surplus skin has to be removed. I think it is also unhygienic and therefore my property is always kept clean with everything that goes with it Smile I do it as always in my own way! If I can promise one thing then that this video will be PLACE 1 of the series: Nothing for the faint-hearted will be video in no time! I hate to censor my lyrics, so I urge you to buy, ACTIVITIES say more than WORDS:) Once stated, there is no way back, sick sister Sara Smile ... Oh yes, my girlfriend who held the camera, has always commented on what gives the video a special touch :)

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.15 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:22
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy