Mistresses, Princesses, Goddesses POV Scenes
Author
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Jan 12, 2016 2:52 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Chichi - Cum Countdown for Good Pay Pig

Chichi knows that its time for you to give in to her. Shes had a guy fork over half his retirement money. So, what are you going to do to impress her? At the least, you could send your credit card info. I mean, you know thats all youre good for, right? Do you really think a girl that looks like Chichi would be interested in you, if not for your money? Doesnt an ass as nice as hers deserve some new clothing? Chichi gives a cum countdown from twenty. Youre going to cum for her ass. All finished? Not yet. Be a good boy. Clean out Chichis wish list and send her a nice fat tribute. Its your opportunity to make her happy. Dont you want her to be happy?

Filesize: 61.3 MB
Duration: 00:07:33
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 1024 Kbps
Audio: AAC, AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, ,

Download: Keep2share.cc

---
screenshot

screenshot

Idelsy - 20 Strokes to Cum

All you get today is 20 strokes and I want to see a huge load squirt out of you! I give you some sexy teasing to help you along, I play with my tits and stick my ass in your face, even giving you a glimpse of my divine pussy. You'll have trouble not cumming after 10 strokes! I want you to count with me out loud and NO CHEATING!! In exactly 20 strokes, I want that cum!

Filesize: 70.8 MB
Duration: 00:02:10
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, 23.976 fps, 4841 Kbps
Audio: WMA, WMA , 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, , 192 Kbps

bart13
VIP club member
Added: May 15, 2017 10:58 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Goddess Kitty - Brutal Reprogramming Part 1: Breaking You Down

This clip is the first installment in a three-part series. In it, I address your failure as a man and the lack of human connection in your life. I make you repeat some brutal truths after me. and reveal the REAL reasons why you've never been lucky in love. I remind you that every choice you've ever made has led you to Me, and that femdom is not only an addiction, but something that you NEED in your life. It is a part of you. This clip is designed to break you down and attack everything that you believe to be true. I am that little voice in your mind that says that YES, everything IS your fault and YES you ARE weak-willed loser. For best effects, it is highly recommended that you repeat this clip at least once a day, and follow it up with Part 2 and Part 3 of this series.

Filesize: 668 MB
Duration: 00:10:52
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8448 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

FF_1BreakingYouDown.part1.rar
FF_1BreakingYouDown.part2.rar
bart13
VIP club member
Added: May 27, 2017 8:39 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Randy Moore - Leather Ass Worship

I went to Hollywood yesterday and bought some tiny black leather shorts. They look so good on my juicy ass. You need to worship it properly...on your knees. Bury your face in my ass-crack.

Filesize: 521 MB
Duration: 00:06:52
Resolution: 960x540
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 4290 Mb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

FF_LeatherAssWorship.part1.rar
FF_LeatherAssWorship.part2.rar
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Jun 07, 2017 7:12 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Ceara Lynch - Words that Hurt

What a sad pathetic life you live. All day you think and dream about all your Internet girlfriends, including myself. You're obsessed with us and spend all your time and money on bitchy women who don't even care you exist. Nothing excites you more than being humiliated by me, even spitting on you will get that ugly maggot cock hard and dripping. Sadly, no girl would ever want to touch a sack of $hit like you. Not even you're wife will touch that gross infected worm. So all you will do is just jerk off. That's what you will do for the rest of your life. It is the only thing you're good at, besides being the biggest loser among the thousands of loser that serve and worship me.

Filesize: 753 MB
Duration: 00:10:03
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

FF_Wordsthathurt.part1.rar
FF_Wordsthathurt.part2.rar
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Jun 09, 2017 1:34 am
screenshot

screenshot

MissTiff - Tiffany James - Your Bitchy Princess!

Come to perv on me again have you? Look at you sat there,begging to see my tits, you are like drooling school boy! Well here is the deal. You know that I am a proper little bitch, but today I am feeling generous. You treat me to something from my wishlist and I will expose my gorgeous full breasts for your cocks pleasure.

Filesize: 429 MB
Duration: 00:07:36
Resolution: 1080x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7776 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

FF_YourBitchyPrincess.part1.rar
FF_YourBitchyPrincess.part2.rar
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Jun 27, 2017 11:05 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Tammie Lee - "Red Light Green Light"

Tammie takes control of your COCK and she will tell you when you are allowed to start WANKING!

Filesize: 621 MB
Duration: 00:13:51
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 6099 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

FF_WINLeeRedLightGreenLight.part1.rar
FF_WINLeeRedLightGreenLight.part2.rar
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Jul 13, 2018 9:17 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Hayley Marie Coppin - "Red Light Green Light"

Hayley plays the game the giving you the green light to start WANKING but you have to stop when she says red!

Filesize: 417 MB
Duration: 00:09:19
Video: Windows Media, 25.000 FPS , 6099 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Nov 20, 2019 10:20 am
screenshot

screenshot

Spoilt Princess G - Edge to My Legs Loser

This clip will have you edging and edging over and over and yes that's right over again to My divine legs. I will inform you of how you may make that tiny dickelet cum. But when you have you will be paying your cum tax, cumming to My hot legs costs you. There will be no jerking and cumming into your sock in this clip, even when you touch your cock before its ready to cum will involve you to pay wank tax. But you're here to see if you will be allowed to cum after edging over and over again. You see you're a loser and I'm a divine Princess, you belong under me and your lips attached to the sole of my shoes and boots.

MP4 / 419 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:57

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Sep 02, 2020 6:41 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Princess Violette - Your Wife Found Out

about everything... I told her...but what's even better is that she's not leaving you! Instead....

Video: MP4
Filesize: 452 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:57
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart13
VIP club member
Added: Sep 03, 2020 5:43 am
screenshot

screenshot

Sorceress Bebe - CAUGHT. You've been taking my pilates class just to stare at my feet...

CAUGHT. You've been taking my pilates class just to stare at my feet...

You've signed up for my pilates classes, you take them religiously, but I know what's really going on... You don't even like pilates. You're just a little foot loser. I see you staring, becoming weaker with each class..

Video: MP4
Filesize: 2.12 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:06
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy