FemDom / Ballbusting / Facesitting / Strapon / Humiliation
Author
uberposter666
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 13, 2019 3:54 pm
Femdom_Sean Costin, Victoria Hobbs - PEGGING For Sean Costin Compliments Victoria Hobbs Before He Returns The FAVOR. Muscle JOC! (2018)

screenshot

Year: 2018
Genre: Hardcore, pegging, strap on, muscles, tattoo, cumshot
Description: Muscle jock Sean Costin is one of our most testosterone filled alpha males on our roster, but the roles flip slightly in this one. Our platinum blonde bombshell Victory Hobbs has one fantasy, to be on top and peg the fuck outta a big burly muscle man. Success.
Models: Sean Costin, Victoria Hobbs

screenshot

Size: 1.17 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 32 min 51 s
Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 14, 2019 3:03 am
Femdom_Crystal Rush Husband to Whore (2019)

screenshot

Year: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Training
Description: Crystal Rush's pathetic husband is on his knees dressed like a complete sissy slt. He is wearing black frilly lingerie complete with stockings and garters. He is also wearing a wig and has whore written across his chest in red lipstick. How humiliating! Crystal reminds her submissive bitch that he has agreed to do anything she wants or she will divorce him and take half of his money and stuff. He agrees that he accepts these terms and accepts his new life as Crystal's bitch. What Crystal wants now is for him to be her strap on whore! She commands him to suck her big fat purple cock. She doesn't just want him to suck it. She wants him to enjoy it, love it and suck her cock with enthusiasm and gratefulness. After her slt has given a satisfactory blow job, it's time to plow that ass! Crystal bends her bitch over the couch and fucks his tight sissy ass. This isn't making love this is good old fashioned fucking! Crystal is laughing hysterically at her pathetic humiliated crying husband when she is done pounding his ass. Just another step towards becoming Crystal's perfect sissy husband!
Models: Crystal Rush

screenshot

Size: 601 MB
Duration: 6 min 53 s

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 14, 2019 11:23 am
Femdom_Macy Cartel Convinces Boyfriend to Let her Keep a Cuck Slave (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Milking, Cuckold, Cum Eating
Description: Macy's boyfriend wants to break up with her because he found out that she has a slave. Her boyfriend thinks it's weird. Macy explains that he shouldn't be jealous of a slave. She is only using him for his money and not for sex. Macy explains that she keeps the slave in chastity all the time. He pays the rent on her apartment and gives her a weekly allowance. Macy wants both, to be able to keep her slave and her boyfriend. To prove to her boyfriend that she loves him she tells him that she wants to have sex with him in front of her slave. This way the slave will understand his place and her boyfriend won't be jealous. Macy begs her boyfriend to allow her to keep the slave. Her boyfriend concedes and agrees that cuckolding the slave could be hot. Macy lets her boyfriend fuck her right in front of her cuckold slave. The slave sits in his chastity and watches as Macy's boyfriend fucks her to multiple orgasms with his amazing Superior cock. Macy makes her slave hold her legs back so that her boyfriend can fuck her deeper. The slave is very sad and jealous of Macy's boyfriend. He has never fucked a girl the way Macy's boyfriend can fuck. Macy's boyfriend cums inside her. Then, she makes her slave eat it out of her pussy. After cleaning up her boyfriend's cum for her, Macy sends her slave to the ATM to bring her some cash.
Models: Macy Cartel

screenshot

Size: 2.67 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 24 min 9 s

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 14, 2019 2:10 pm
Femdom_Penny Barber - Feminist Assassin Enslaves Colby Jansen (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-On, Big Tits, Facesitting, Straight, Brunette
Description: Colby Jansen committed a financial crime that robbed money from a feminist organization. He's at home, bragging to his buddy on the phone about it when Penny Barber appears in his kitchen, looking for justice. Penny tells Colby that she is going to get everything she needs to get her organization's money back, and he's going to give it to her. Her methods are a mix of seduction, ball squeezing and keeping Colby on the edge of orgasm until he breaks and tells her how much he stole, where his safe is with all the evidence, and the combination. While she's working on him he begs her to stop squeezing his balls. She sucks and strokes his cock along the way also making him beg to cum. "If you tell me what I want, I'll fuck you...","I've done this before, you'll break eventually..." She sucks the cum out of his cock then crushes his balls in hand putting him out. Colby Jansen comes to in his living room laying over a weight bench. Penny Barber is standing over him with a pink strap-on cock on. "I told you I'd fuck you if you gave me what I wanted..." Colby begs her not to fuck his ass. She smiles and makes a deal with him. "I could get the police involved, have you arrested, and put in prison where you'll get your ass fucked every day by sweaty inmates, or...,You can just take my cock right now. I'll take you back to our feminist compound where we keep bad boys like you to be used forever for whatever we desire..." Colby has no choice. He doesn't want to go to prison. Before he can decide she slides her cock inside him. At first it hurts, but he soon starts to enjoy it. "Come on Colby! What's it going to be? Get fucked by me and my feminist friends or get fucked by Bubba in prison?" He eventually breaks and agrees to leave his life and come with her to be a sex slave. Weeks have passed. Colby is laying naked in the feminist compound awaiting his next task. Penny struts into the room. She wants to use his mouth and dick to make her cum a few times. She rides his face in her pantyhose and miniskirt, then rips her pantyhose open and places her wet pussy on his tongue. Penny has a few big orgasms, then tells him she needs his cock. "You can't cum Colby. If you do, I'm having you assigned back the strap-on line up. I've got a line of dominant women eager to use their new gigantic strap-on cocks on you. You don't want that, but I'd actually enjoy watching..." Penny orders Colby to fuck her hard. He tries as hard as he can not to cum while fucking her hard from behind. Every time he has to stop fucking her to keep from cumming she yells at him to keep going. Eventually he can't take it anymore and explodes a load of cum all over her torn pantyhose covered thighs. "Looks like you're about to get your ass fucked..." Penny smiles and leaves him to await his next task.
Models: Penny Barber

screenshot

Size: 738 MB
Resolution:540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 7 min
Format: MP4

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 14, 2019 4:56 pm
Femdom_Submit to my Breathtaking Ass Choking Scissors (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Scissor, Face Smother, Milking
Description: You have been denying your pitiful orgasm for 3 weeks now. Every single word out of my mouth makes you weak and desperate, you would do anything to please Me. You follow my orders like an hypn'otised zombie, letting Me take your breath as long as it pleases Me. It doesn't matter if you're suffo'cating, dying under My spell would be so perfect. I'm choking you, taking what's rightfully Mine, mesmerizing you with My luscious look and powerful ass. You suffer an intense and brutal scissor hold, where you always dreamed to be, smelling the delicate scent of My wet silky panties. You can't fight my strong feminine legs while I'm taking your breath and strang'ling your throat. Your life is in My hands facing -not only the edge or your orgasm- but also your mortal existence. If I break you, I'll probably replace you with a new toy

screenshot

Size: 631 MB
Duration: 23 min 40 s

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 14, 2019 7:43 pm
Femdom_Mistress Sara Stahl - Schnitzeljagd Im Marchenwald Teil 1! (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Brutal, Double Domination
Description: Das Adrenalin das beim Jagen freigesetzt wird lasst einen UNMOGLICHE Sachen machen Diese Wildsau, die auch aus meinen Stallnutten Clips schon bekannt ist, hat es heute doppelt bekommen mit unseren geilen Strappis. Viel besser in seine Beute gaaaaanz langsam und dann wieder schnell einzustechen als kurzen Prozess zu machen Von beiden Seiten und immer schon abwechselnd haben wir das Vieh erlegt ! Man konnte auch sagen wir haben ein Wildpferd eingefangen und eingeritten und das wie immer seehr Geduldig ! Ob er danach gebrochen war . ?
Models: Mistress Sara Stahl

screenshot

Size: 1.16 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 27 min 55 s

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 14, 2019 10:30 pm
Femdom_Ashlynn Taylor Tan Nylons and Bare Feet Worship (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship
Description: Miss Ashlynn is a feet queen. She knows how to dominate and tease her male subs with her soft soles and beautiful long toes. She makes him worship her tan nylons, lick and suck them clean. Her bare feet were adored while her pathetic sub rubbed his small dick, and edging several times in this kinky foot tease encounter.
Models: Ashlynn Taylor

screenshot

Size: 380 MB
Duration: 13 min 30 s

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 15, 2019 1:17 am
Femdom_Miss Roper - Dick Dosing Therapy With Miss Roper (2018)

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Miss Roper

screenshot

Size: 644 MB
Duration: 14 min 40 s

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 15, 2019 4:05 am
Femdom_Dylan Cover Takes A HUGE Strap On And Gets PEGGED By Nicole Kidd (2018)

screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, pegging, strap on, jerk off
Description: Nicole Kidd has been VERY interested in trying out something new... specifically pegging. Pegging has been a trending topic for some time now and it's most definitely been on Nicole's radar. Country boy Dylan Cover is very open minded and the perfect candidate as Nicole's first "victim". You know, the reason Nicole is so obsessed with pegging is because now she is in the driver seat... she has all the control. Whether you like it or not, it's Miss Kidd's turn to make you take that dick.
Models: Nicole Kidd and Dylan Cover

screenshot

Size: 1.64 GiB
Duration: 28 min 2 s

Download from FB >
Added: Nov 15, 2019 9:39 am
Femdom_All You Can Eat Faggot (2019)

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Latex, Pegging, Fisting, Slt Training
Description: We were waiting for fresh fuck meat tonight when this horny faggot comes to our place in Amsterdam redlight district.He wants to book our special black friday service with huge strap-on , amylnitrate and show what he gets in public so we chain him legs up on the bench in our window and the nasty show can begin

screenshot

Size: 2.45 GiB
Duration: 34 min 24 s

Download from FB >