Author
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 26, 2019 12:00 pm
Life with Mary - Version 0.60 - Update

screenshot

I've been a fan on adult games for a long time. But never managed to find the one I was looking for. So I've decided to try and make it myself.
In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her.
The VN is very simple. From time to time you will get 2 response choices. There is a right one and a wrong one. Get too many of them wrong, and at the end of an in game week, Mary will want to go home. Don't worry, it's very intuitive.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 24 March, 2019
Genre: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Incest, Sexy Girl, Visual Novel, Blonde, Sexy Lingerie, Seduction, Romance, Big Dick, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Voyeur, Uniform
Language: English
Size: 1.80 Gb - Pc Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Fileboom
Pc Version :

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/efeef843961bd/Walkthrough.pdf

Love & Sex: Second Base - Version 19.3.1e

screenshot

Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 25 March, 2019
Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Bdsm, Domination, Spanking, Fingering, Groping, Corruption, Voyeur, Romance, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Blonde, Brunette
Size: 179 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 113 Mb - Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

v19.3.1e
-Android and bugfixes

v19.3.1
- Play as Bree
- Voiced intro
- New romance partner: Mike
- New dating scene: Playing pool
- New guy: Scottie
- Pregnancy for Bree
- New swimsuit for Bree
- New swimsuit for Lexi
- 6 new sex scenes
- 15 new story events
- 1 new background
- 30 new icons
- Better jealousy
- Reworked the outfit/piercing system
- Better dialogues for submissive Sasha
- Lots of fixes

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Fileboom
Download - 292.7 MB
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 27, 2019 1:55 pm
Vega Hunters – Version 2.1 (Pc, Android)

screenshot

You will play as an alien bounty hunter who’s interested in pretty bandits. This time you will not be stuck on one planet, but travel the whole galaxy.​
This is second game from David Goujard (Creator of popular game called “Behind the Dune”)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows/Android
Update: 26 March, 2019
Genre: Flash , Sci-fi, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Fantasy, Mystery, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 13 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 4 Mb - Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Vega Hunters V2.1

Today, a new start for Vega Hunters.
On that picture, you can see I changed a lot of the UI graphics. The hunt for data is less messy. There were confusing things like the shooting guys that looked like a threat but were not, icons' purposes were impossible to guess, etc.
You can see a detector window on the screenshot. There will be items to find in the hunt. I give you 3 detectors for the moment... (you can cheat by asking some more to the girls).

I changed the ergonomy. The player uses a bounty board to choose his quests. In the final version, the targets will be locked or unlocked to follow the storyline.
For the moment, the characters are dressed or naked (dialogue options). Lieutnant Cobalt and the sheriff's daughter have parts of their sexual animations.

No walkthrough needed with that ergonomy.

WHAT IS NEXT?
-For the moment, many of the animations you know aren't there, and dialogues are placeholders. I'll feed that.
-You can see on the bounty board that some characters of the story have no appearance yet. I'd like to do them with some of my Patreons' sci-fi Original Characters, and votes. We will talk about that later.

It's a big change. The game goes more clearly in one direction and is no longer a Behind The Dune Bis. This means that some of you will appreciate that and some will less.
However, I feel thrill with that gameplay (took from Diamant), and hope you will enjoy competing against Mildred and Jeyna.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Fileboom:
Download - 17.3 MB

Leaf on Fire – Updated - Version 0.1.19

screenshot

Leaf on Fire is a Pokemon based adult visual novel. Follow the adventures of Leaf as she have all kind of special interaction with both Pokemons and their respective trainers.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 27 March, 2019
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Female Protagonist, Adventure, Monsters, Blonde, Parody, Pokemon, Teen, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Training, Masturbation, Voyeur, Wet Pussy, Anal, Cumshot, Orgasm, Crampie
Size: 473 Mb - Pc Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

The kobra
Misty's quick appearance (I just want to show the model, really)
Improved Leaf's portrait images
A few more moves work
You can now change between metric/imperial units in the preferences
Some other bug fixes and small improvements

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Fileboom