Sexy lesbian girls kissing and licking pussies
Author
masterPro93
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 24, 2019 8:51 pm
Blanche Bradburry, Mary Wet - S.A.R.A – Lesbians Love Hotter S.A.R.A. – Lesben Lieben Hei?er

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, big tits, pussy licking, lingerie
Length: 3.01 GB for 00:35:36
Description: The beautiful blonde sex droid S.A.R.A. already masters 24 techniques of love. But she hasn’t yet gone down with a woman alone! Her memory is ready to fill the gaps and her data inputs are open as wide as her magnificent thighs. Her tongue can’t wait to lick its way throught warm pussylips deep into the pussy of a hottie. And thankfully, while HITZEFREI tester Jack is busy, he hands over S.A.R.A. to his girlfriend Susan. When she is offered to teach the intricacies of female lust to the sex bot, her panties get wet and her breathing gets heavy. Yes, of course she wants that. And we are allowed to watch24 Techniken der Liebe beherrscht der blond-schone SexDroid S.A.R.A. bereits. Doch mit einer Frau allein hat sie sich noch nie der Lust hingegeben. Ihr Speicher ist dafur genauso weit offen wie ihre herrlichen Schenkel. Ihre Zunge giert danach, sich durch die warmen Muschi-Lippen bis tief ins Innere einer Schonheit vorzulecken. Da gibt es keine Nullen, nur Einsen. Zum Gluck hat HITZEFREI-Tester Jack gerade keine Zeit – und ubergibt S.A.R.A an seine Freundin Susan. Als sie das Angebot hort, dass sie dem SexBot die weibliche Lust naherbringen darf, wird ihr Hoschen feucht und der Atem schwer. Ja, naturlich will sie. Und wir durfen dabei zusehen

Format: MP4
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00fps, 11.9Mbp/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 157kbps, stereo

K2S DOWNLOAD - 3.0 GB
Added: Feb 09, 2019 1:31 pm
Ariel and Melena Maria - Harem

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Petite, Small Tits, Teen
Length: 438 MB for 00:16:33
Description: An erotic mummification ritual
This is the stuff that dreams are made of. Two gorgeous young women. One candle-lit oriental bed. Slowly, their white robes fall, and they begin to rub and oil and arouse each other. A mutual masturbation session is under way that could alter the course of history. The cradle of youth is a place of magic and power. Some things are forbidden, but that doesn’t mean you don’t do them. In fact, they are more exciting because they are not allowed. And that’s where the girls of the harem come in. They live to do such clandestine acts. For they exist for the leasure of the palace. Their worship ritual leads to ecstasy. And soon, their naked bodies, pulsing with bliss, are covered in glistening gold. Offerings to the gods, the laythings of the royal legions, the distant dreams of kings and heroes. But all you have to do is login.

Video: 1920x1080, 3 500 kb/s, 25.000 fps
Audio: 192 kb/s, 2ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S DOWNLOAD - 438.1 MB
Added: May 03, 2019 7:00 am
Beau Diamonds (EU) (49), Candy Red (19) - The best hot woman on girl action

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Old & young lesbians, Toys, Vibrator
Length: 1.12 GB for 26:33
Description: Horny mature lady having sex with her young girlfriend in the jacuzzi after the sauna!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 3000kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB
Added: May 04, 2019 11:00 am
Jayden Starr, Victoria Cakes, Kenzie Reeves

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: big ass, big tits, lesbian, interracial, threesome
Length: 2.09 GB for 00:29:29
Description: "Sunday Funday" takes on a whole new meaning whenever you're visiting Victoria Cakes' house on a Sunday. She's got her friends Jayden Starr and Kenzie Reeves over for a girls' day, and it just so happens to be Sunday...so why not make an inc cream sundae?! As you're about to witness, today's ice cream party gets out of hand really, really fast. Kenzie kicks it off, peeling a banana and then showing off her deep throating skills. Jayden and Victoria follow up, and soon the ice cream, bananas, rainbow jimmies -- and, especially, the whipped cream -- were everywhere!! Sunday Funday turns into a full-on LezboFest. You're going to love watching the 4' 10", 95-pound blonde waif Kenzie as she gets "caked" by giant booty: Jayden's closing in on 50 inches...and Victoria?!? You better believe it when I say 58 delicious inches! When it's all said and done, the kitchen is a complete mess! That's when Victoria and Jayden turn the petite Kenzie into their personal mop!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 59.94fps 9997kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.1 GB
Added: May 21, 2019 12:48 pm
Cadence Lux, Whitney Wright - Epic Squirt Battle

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Toys, Licking, Kissing, Pissing. Ass Licking
Length: 1.67 GB for 00:30:10

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976 fps 7708 kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 192 kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.7 GB
Added: Jun 12, 2019 7:36 pm
Janna Hicks, Natalie Brooks - Good Clean Licking Fun

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Lesbians
Length: 2.46 GB for 00:34:39
Description: Janna Hicks has come home to a disgusting house. There's garbage everywhere, and her stepdaughter Natalie Brooks has spent absolutely ZERO time investing in the cleanliness of her environment! Well, it's time to get that dirty, slutty, college-age teen on her knees to scrub and wipe down these naughty-- I mean DIRTY surfaces… Is this really about cleaning? Or are the power dynamics here representative of some rising sexual tension? That spank was a bit too forceful. Maybe a bit out of place in a platonic relationship. Oh, well, Janna is now using Natalie's perky tits to wipe the floor…. I think all pretense is gone, and this is just a hot expression of taboo repressed desires! Natalie's ass makes an amazing noise when spanked. I think she likes it. Do you?

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps 9975kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 193kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.5 GB
Added: Aug 04, 2019 11:49 pm
Sabina Rouge and LaSirena - Peek-a-Boo

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: One-on-One, Sex, Masturbation, Voyeur, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Hotel Room, Indoors, Outdoors, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, 69, Scissoring, Small Ass, Athletic, Caucasian, Red Head, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Medium Ass, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Average Body, Latina, Brunette, Big Naturals, Big Tits
Length: 845 MB for 00:27:21
Description: Shy La Sirena is on vacation and has just checked into her hotel room – she quickly runs to the window to admire the view. Below, redheaded Sabina Rouge strolls out onto the pool deck to enjoy the sun. Gorgeous Sabina starts oiling herself up in a skimpy bikini and curvy La Sirena can’t help it, she starts touching herself right there at the window! In no time, young Sabina looks up and catches La Sirena masturbating. Dark-haired La Sirena is embarrassed, she hides in her room… until a knock comes at the door!

Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, 4 128 kb/s (0.083 bit/pixel)
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 2 ch, 187 kb/s, CBR

K2S DOWNLOAD - 845.1 MB
Added: Aug 05, 2019 8:12 am
Veronica Leal, Vanna Bardot, Lina Luxa - Naughty Slumber Party: Comparing Boobs

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: lesbian, masturbation, foot, lingerie, latina, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette
Length: 2.49 GB for 00:54:37
Description: It's Saturday night and teens Vanna Bardot, Veronica Leal and Lina Luxa are ready for a little slumber party fun!Vanna has a really naughty idea for what might spice up their slumber party snoozefest, so she breaks out a suitcase filled with the biggest dildos they've ever seen. Licking their lips, the girls take turns sucking on a rainbow-colored cock to see who can deep-throat it the furthest. It's a three-way tie as Vanna, Lina, and Veronica tickle their tonsils with it, each shoving it down their eager throats.Veronica ups the ante and pulls out a massive pink dildo bigger than her arm. Their eyes widen in shock. There's no WAY that thing is going to fit in their mouths...although it might fit in their OTHER holes! But before they can work up the courage to stuff themselves with that monster cock, the girls want to warm up by checking out each other's boobs. They strip off their shirts and get a look at each other's luscious young titties. Their pussies dripping from the eye-full they're getting, they go in for a handful too, squeezing and playing with the perfect pairs on display.Now that they're done comparing boobs, these troublemaking teens are ready to dive into each other's REALLY naughty bits!

Video: H264, 1920x1080, 29.98 fps, 6313 kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.5 GB
Added: Aug 09, 2019 11:24 pm
Alecia Fox, Mary Rock, Mia Split - Best Friends Forever

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: lesbian, anal, threesome, teen, babes, blonde, brunette, dildo, toys, natural tits
Length: 1.34 GB for 00:31:07
Description: Three cute teen Alecia Fox, Mary Rock and Mia Split enjoy the sun and practice yoga by the pool. Of course, best friends can always share kisses, caresses, and pussies!

Video: H264, 1920x1080, 29.98 fps,

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB
Added: Oct 03, 2019 7:24 pm
Alexis Fawx & Katya Rodriguez - College Counseling

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: One-on-One, Sex, Squirt, Wet, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Office, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, School Fantasies, Work Fantasies, 69, Scissoring, Bubble Butt, Piercing, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, Small Ass, Latina, Bald Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Length: 556 MB for 00:33:10

Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, 2 208 kb/s (0.100 bit/pixel)
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 2 ch, 132 kb/s, CBR

K2S DOWNLOAD - 556.1 MB
Added: Oct 05, 2019 9:12 am
Alexis Fawx, Katya Rodriguez - College Counseling

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: One-on-One, Sex, Squirt, Wet, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking,
Length: 1.19 GB for 00:33:10
Description: Young Katya Rodriguez has been ordered to go see the college counselor, experienced Alexis Fawx because she’s being picked on at school. The problem is, long-haired Katya doesn’t know if she likes boys or girls, but busty Alexis is there to give a helping hand. Soon, Mrs. Fawx is showing tanned Katya how to perfectly finger a pussy, lick a clit, and finally, Alexis makes horny Katya squirt all over her office! This is by far the most amazing this Katya has ever learned in school, and she can’t wait to come back next week for a little more guidance.

Video: H264, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps, 5011 kbps
Audio: AAC 48000 Hz stereo 132 kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.2 GB
Added: Oct 10, 2019 5:13 am
Jennifer White, Whitney Wright - WE CAN SHARE

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Natural tits, Anal, Hairy, Toys, College, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Ass, Cunilingus
Length: 951 MB for 00:32:01

Video: H264, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps, 3955 kbps
Audio: AAC 44100 Hz stereo 192 kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 951.0 MB
Added: Oct 22, 2019 8:24 am
PurgatoryX - Elsa Jean, Paige Owens - My Sexy Roommate Vol 1 E1

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Small Tits, Skinny, Petite
Length: 2.63 GB for 00:30:34
Description: Paige (Paige Owens) comes home unexpectedly one afternoon and stumbles upon her roommate, Elsa (Elsa Jean), spread-eagle on the bed. Paige silently watches as Elsa frigs her wet pussy and licks her fingers clean. It all proves too much for her. Paige continues to watch with one hand down her shorts. Soon, Paige brings herself to a squirting orgasm. As her juices hit the floor, Elsa snaps out of her erotic trance and realizes what has happened. Elsa, determined to relieve Paige of her embarrassment, soon seduces her roommate with a bit of foot licking and toe sucking. It doesn’t take long for Elsa to rekindle Paige’s fire. The two passionate sluts share the rest of the afternoon exploring every inch of their bodies with their mouths, tongues and fingers.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps 11989kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.6 GB
Added: Oct 22, 2019 11:12 am
PurgatoryX - Kenzie Reeves, Kristen Scott - Caught in the Act E1

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking
Length: 2.28 GB for 00:26:32
Description: Kenzie (Kenzie Reeves) and Kristen (Kristen Scott), friends since ****hood, spend the early afternoon shopping for summer outfits. They return to the apartment, that Kenzie shares with her boyfriend, and have fun trying on their new clothes. Kristen confides in Kenzie about a recent dream where she kisses another girl. Taken by surprised at first, Kenzie soon warms up to the idea and the two begin experimenting with tender kisses. The kisses become much more and the two sexy best friends enjoy each other in ways they never imagined. That is until Kenzie’s boyfriend catches them in the act...

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 11976kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 2.3 GB
Added: Oct 23, 2019 1:12 am
Straplezz / StraplessDildo - Katy Rose and Antonia Sainz - Sex pose test with Body Chan

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Lesbian, strap-on, natural tits
Length: 1.24 GB for 29:00

Video: AVC 1920x1080 23.976fps, 6001kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 108kbps, stereo

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.2 GB