masterPro93
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2018 4:42 pm
Jay Bank Presents

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Asian, Asian Goddess, Auditions, Creampie
Length: 1.9 GB for 00:35:06
Description: Hello Everyone... this girl is legitimately from 1/2 way around the world (from America) and I was lucky enough to cross her path and persuade her to do a few videos with me. I think she is truly my favorite of all of the girls I have had the pleasure of shooting with since I started. She has a beautiful body, her attitude is excellent, her breasts are fucking perfect, and her ass is great.. and she fucks like a champ. The sounds she makes are so authentically Asian, as they tend to have that light feminine whimpering sound as they get fucked. I personally love that stuff. I can't wait to do another couple shoots with her, and I'm setting it up right now. If you like my stuff... you will like this. I promise

Format: MP4
Video: H.264 / 1920x1080 / 59.94fps / 7432kbps
Audio: AAC / 48000Hz / stereo / 317kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.9 GB
Added: Aug 20, 2018 11:39 am
Derek Jones And Ashley Daniel

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Teen, Blowjob, Hardcore
Length: 1.01 GB for 00:17:36

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 59.94fps 8000kbps
Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.0 GB
Added: Sep 10, 2018 11:33 am
Belle Claire - We Are Not Related

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Big Dick, College, Blonde, Tattoo & Piercing, Cunilingus, Fingering, Straight, Anal
Length: 1.45 GB for 00:33:57
Description: Raul Costa waits for the perfect time when no one is home to seduce his hot stepsister. She is not really into the idea and finds it a little weird! But he convinces her, when he tells her to touch his rock hard dick. After feeling that cock there is no way she can refuse him. She gives him her tight ass till it's gaping!

Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps 5906kbps
Audio: Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.4 GB
Added: Sep 10, 2018 2:22 pm
Candice Dare - Car Wash Candice

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Petite, Small Tits, Big Ass, Rough Sex
Length: 925 MB for 00:34:35
Description: Get ready for an epic car wash tease with the gorgeous Candice Dare. This Blonde cutie with her big booty is ready for hardcore anal! Including ass worshiping and intense face sitting! It's time for wet and wild relentless anal sex and it doesn't get better than this!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.98fps 3700kbps
Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 924.8 MB
Added: Sep 10, 2018 10:49 pm
Joseline Kelly - Team Work

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Saliva, Cum on Pussy, Interracial, Oral
Length: 1.32 GB for 00:38:21
Description: Trying to complete a project on time, a boss has his assistant Joseline Kelly work extra hours. But as things get stressful, she takes the initiative to relax her employer by giving him a neck rub, which quickly spirals out of the control as the two get their minds and bodies off work, and onto pleasure, including her getting royally fucked in the ass.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264), 1920x1080, 23.976fps, 4719kbps
Audio: AAC, 44100Hz, 2 channels, 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB
Added: Sep 11, 2018 11:41 pm
Athena Rayne, Miranda Miller - Boot Camp Baddies Pt.1

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Straight, Oral, Teens, Uniforms
Length: 2.57 GB for 00:30:21
Description: Athena Rayne and Miranda Miller are two deviously sweet teens who never follow the rules. This is especially hard for them since both their fathers come from military backgrounds. After a long night of partying, the girls snuck upstairs to Athenas room to try and sleep off all the debauchery they had partaken in. Meanwhile, their dads were downstairs trying to figure out how to set them straight. They decided to use their military expertise to get them back on track GUNS BLAZIN’! They rushed into Athena's room with stern voices waking them up. They were then commanded to do pushups and situps with no time to even warm up. These dads were serious about getting their daughters back in the right mindset. After this punishment, the girls were each sentenced to one on one time getting a harsh lesson from their friends father. In part one, Athena got her throat jammed with cock then had her tight teen pussy nearly split in half. After a hefty load of cum to the face Athena promised to start being a good girl again. Hopefully Miranda feels the same way…

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 11998kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 129kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD Part1 - 2.0 GB
K2S DOWNLOAD Part2 - 633.5 MB
Added: Sep 12, 2018 2:30 am
Athena Rayne, Miranda Miller - Boot Camp Baddies Pt.2

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Straight, Oral, Teens, Uniforms
Length: 2.91 GB for 00:34:21
Description: After a long night of partying, the girls snuck upstairs to Athenas room to try and sleep off all the debauchery they had partaken in. Meanwhile, their dads were downstairs trying to figure out how to set them straight. They decided to use their military expertise to get them back on track GUNS BLAZIN’! They rushed into Athena's room with stern voices waking them up. They were then commanded to do pushups and situps with no time to even warm up. These dads were serious about getting their daughters back in the right mindset. After this punishment, the girls were each sentenced to one on one time getting a harsh lesson from their friends father. In part two, Miranda was mouth and pussy fucked by Athena's father until she started to think a bit more clearly. Sometimes getting scared straight is the only way to turn your life around!

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 12001kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD Part1 - 2.0 GB
K2S DOWNLOAD Part2 - 982.2 MB
Added: Sep 12, 2018 7:25 pm
Kate England - Blonde Hottie Kate England Interracially Fucked

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, IR
Length: 505 MB for 00:26:40
Description: Blonde Beauty Kate England Sucks His Big Black Cock and Takes It from Behind.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 2 557
Audio: AAC 48000Hz mono 82kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 504.6 MB
Added: Sep 16, 2018 11:07 pm
Whitney Wright, Eliza Jane - The Last House on the Right

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Threesome, Natural Tits, Teen, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, School Girl
Length: 924 MB for 00:49:37
Description: SCENE opens as two schoolgirls, Ashley and Nina, whip around a street corner and wipe the frame. They are laughing, almost out of breath, as Ashley says, 'I can't believe you almost got us caught shoplifting!' The girls slow down to a walk and Nina pulls two bikinis from her backpack. She calls Ashley a pussy and teases her that she'd never actually get them caught! Besides, now they have a new look for Summer. They small talk as they walk down the street: about school, gossip and the basketball team. Nina is 19-years-old, a year older than Ashley. She is known around school as a difficult girl with a history of bad behavior. But, Ashley is a follower. A loner for most of her life, Nina has been the first friend she's ever really had, so she lets herself get pressured into situations past her comfort zone. They reach another corner. 'What do you want to do now?' Ashley asks, 'I can't go home yet. They'll know I skipped school.' Nina suggests they go check out this condemned lot at the end of her street. It's about to be demolished. Some mid-century mansion where they used to host celebrity orgies and stuff. Ashley looks at her friend sideways and Nina laughs, running ahead. 'Just kidding,' she yells over her shoulder. 'Are you coming or what?' Ashley hesitates for a second before running after her friend.CUT TO TITLE PLATEThe camera weaves through a junk-filled yard to find Ashley and Nina wandering through the mess. Nina is telling her friend more about the history of the property (or, at least, according to her father) as Ashley looks around nervously. She is worried about them trespassing. They come upon the house itself, old and derelict. It hasn't been lived in for years and, apart from some garbage, sits completely empty. 'Isn't this so fucking cool?' Nina says, pulling her friend inside and spinning around the living room. Ashley forces a smile. She finds the place creepy. Nina pulls out a cigarette and lights it, starting to boast about all the things she'd do if she could gut the place herself. She passes the cigarette to Ashley, who awkwardly takes it and puffs without inhaling. Nina reaches into her backpack and tosses her friend an unmarked water bottle. 'What's this?' Ashley asks. 'Just drink it,' Nina replies. 'It's good.' Ashley takes a sip and passes it back. CUT to an hour later. The water bottle is empty. Nina is taking selfies while Ashley sits with her arms around her legs against a wall. She is trying to not let her bare knees touch the dirty floor. Bored, Nina suggests they try on their new bikinis and pose for pictures together. She drags Ashley back up and starts undoing her blouse. The girls strip down and put on the bikini bottoms. Still topless, Nina tries to sneak a photo of Ashley changing as a joke and the girl freaks out, running around the corner to avoid the photo. She trips over something and falls crashing to the floor. Nina comes running after her laughing but stops in her tracks as both her and Ashley look down at the homeless man unconscious on the floor between them. 'Do you think he's alive?' Ashley whispers after a long pause, covering her bare chest. The young man, probably in his late-twenties, lies strewn across the floor in very dirty clothing. He is unshaven, greasy, and drooling. Nina bites her lip and leans over him gingerly, her tits still out. She shakes her head. 'I can hear him breathing,' she whispers back. 'He's probably just passed out.' Ashley runs into the other room to grab her blouse, tossing it on and grabbing Nina's on the way back. When she re-enters, she is shocked to find Nina posing suggestively for a selfie on top of the homeless man. Ashley demands her to stop. 'What?!' Nina retorts. 'This is fucking hilarious. Stop being such a ...!' Ashley watches anxiously as Nina goes back to her duck faces and suggestive poses. 'I'm going to send these to my boyfriend and tell him I found a better man!' She says, laughing ... and Ashley can't help but crack a smile. Nina begs her to come and take some photos. 'Please,' she says. 'Derek's going to freak out! I have to do it ... just a few more pics and then we can go, promise.' The reluctant friend takes the phone and starts to photograph Nina as she poses around the man and ends up straddling him in a reverse cowgirl pose. As the girls take their final photo, giggling, the homeless man suddenly wakes up with a jolt and grabs Nina. She screams. Ashley drops the phone. The homeless man, dazed and surprised, stammers inaudibly as he clutches Nina. She squirms her way out from under his grasp and crawls towards Ashley who takes her hand and pulls her into the other room. As they scramble to gather their things, he storms after them and pins them into a corner. 'Who are you?' He rants. 'And how did you get in here? How did you find this place? This is my place! Everyone knows this is my place!' The school girls look at each other in shock before Nina slowly responds that they were just taking some photos. The man backs off and looks each of them up and down. 'What kind of photos?' He asks, sounding paranoid. 'It was just a joke,' Ashley mutters. 'A joke?' The man asks, sounding even more paranoid. 'Yes,' Nina jumps in, trying to steer the conversation. 'A joke. I was sending my boyfriend photos of you as a joke.' The man asks how old the girls are. They reply: 18 and 19 years old. He unzips his pants and takes out his erect penis, which causes the girls to step back even further. 'Look at what your joke did!' He says angrily. Ashley looks at her friend in a panic but Nina motions for her to stay back. She approaches the man. 'I'm sorry,' she says. 'I didn't mean to rub up on you like that. I just wanted the photos to look convincing.' There is an awkward silence before Ashley pipes in to warn the man that this is indecent exposure. The man responds that it can be way worse if she wants. There is a cold, intimidating silence before Nina draws a breath and laughs awkwardly to cut the tension. 'You're funny,' she says. 'What's your name?' The homeless man, switching back to paranoia, tells her it's none of her business. He doesn't give away his private information. And they are invading his privacy. 'Well, none of your business, how about you just help us with these photos then ... and we can be on our way?' The man stares at her while Ashley protests in the background. What the hell is Nina doing? She always tags along no matter what, but this has gone too far. Nina tells her to shut up and be cool. 'What kind of photos?' He asks. Nina drops to her knees and looks up at him. 'Just something to make my boyfriend really jealous!' She says, snapping back at Ashley and ordering her to take the photos. Ashley can't believe what her friend is doing. She pleads for them to just leave but the man laughs. 'You're not going anywhere,' he says. Nina tries to calm the situation. 'He's right, Ashley,' she says sternly. 'We are just going to take these photos with him and then we are going to leave.' Ashley begrudgingly takes the photos as Nina smiles beside the man's penis. He starts to ask her questions about it: how she thinks it looks, how it made her feel when she was on top of him. He tells her it has been awhile since he was inside a woman. She feigns a smile and responds to his questions, urging her friend to keep taking the pictures. He asks her if she will put it in her mouth. Nina, not knowing what else to do, say yes and starts to suck on it. Ashley puts the phone down. 'Nina, I've got the pictures ... let's go.' She says. But Nina is now engrossed in sucking the man's dick, as he puts his hands on her head and face fucks her hard. Looking up at Ashley, he asks if she will suck his balls. He always likes it when girls suck his balls. Nina, mouth full of cock, urges her friend to get down on her knees and help her out. They'll go right after. She promises. 'That's right,' the man says, removing his dirty sweat-stained shirt. 'You both make me cum and then you can do whatever you want in my place.' Ashley puts her head in her hands as the man pulls Nina to her feet and pulls down her bikini bottoms. Nina pleads with her friend to stop being a pussy. They are supposed to be best friends. He doesn't smell, and his cock is pretty big. It'll be a funny story. The man pushes her up against a wall and enters her. As he fucks her feverishly, Ashley goes up beside her and demands to know why she is doing this. This is insane. 'Ashley,' Nina yells as she's being pounded. 'I'm your only fucking friend, ok? You're a loser without me and you know it. Now, if you hadn't been such a pussy and ran out the room, we never would have tripped over this guy. We're in this mess together. Just pull down your pants and close your eyes.' Ashley resigns to what her friend is saying, knowing that she's right. They must get of the situation somehow. 'Fine,' she says leaning against the wall and pulling her bottoms down. 'I'll do it. But I'm not sucking your balls!' The homeless man eagerly pulls out and penetrates Ashley. BGG Sex Scene. Throughout the sex, the homeless man feverishly fucks them both, switching between lust and paranoia, while the two girls take it. Nina acts eager and submissive, to get the man to cum faster, and Ashley fucks him to spite what her friend is making her do. In the end, he drops them both to their knees and spreads his cum across their faces. Falling back against the wall, the man starts to put his shirt back on as the two girls grab their things. Ashley looks pissed. Nina thinks it's hilarious. They exit the house together and walk quietly through the junk yard in the moonlight. 'My parents are going to wonder where I am,' Ashley says coldly. 'So, I'm going to go now.' Not waiting for a reply, she storms off into the night leaving Nina standing there. The tough girl yells that she'll see her in class on Monday before starting to walk herself. As she walks alone, she starts to cry, knowing she just lost her best friend.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264), 1280x720, 23.976fps, 2407kbps
Audio: AAC, 44100Hz, 2 channels, 192kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 924.5 MB
Added: Oct 25, 2018 3:44 am
Veronica Leal - Squirt Spa

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Latina, Lingerie, Blonde, Tattoo, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Hardcore, All Sex, Squirting, Facial
Length: 548 MB for 00:28:06
Description: Licky Lex and Foxy Sanie have booked themselves a spa day with Veronica Leal, and drag Steve Q along because they need someone to carry their bags! As the ladies change behind a curtain, Steve reaches through and pulls down Licky's top, exposing her boobs, and pulls up Foxy's squirt, revealing her booty! The ladies chastise Steve, then settle down for some relaxing cucumber facials.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 2700kbps
Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo 128kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 548.3 MB
Added: Nov 16, 2018 3:20 pm
Jared Flores makes Monica Scott fall in love with that dick

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: All Sex, Teen, Straight, Young, Hardcore
Length: 1.77 GB for 00:30:16
Description: Jared Flores is a K.I.N.G. A true ladies man that knows what they really desire. Monica Scott doesn't see our new guy coming and WHAM... before she knows it, she's fallen in love with the D... and that D belongs to Jared. Once they are finished feeling each other up in the pool they land in the bedroom and fuck each other's brains out.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 59.94fps 8046kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 189kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.8 GB
Added: Nov 20, 2018 1:53 am
Big dick Nick Harper fucks Monica Scott

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.32 GB for 00:22:56
Description: They don't call him big dick Nick Harper for nothin' folks. On another note, Monica Scott does something to these guys. Maybe it's that ultra pink pussy or that super PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl) ass. Whatever it is, we love watching our boys go nuts on Monica!This scene wasn't even planned/really supposed to happen. We typically only shoot during daylight hours with natural light for the best picture but Monica's flight was delayed from a prior shoot which just so happen to overlap into the following shoot that featured Nick.They instantly hit it off and were so bummed when we told them that they weren't gonna be fucking. They BEGGED and pleaded with us to let them go at it. How could we possibly say no? With chemistry like that, we simply had to and boy what a good decision THAT was! Enjoy some REAL, passionate sex!

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.3 GB
Added: Nov 28, 2018 2:51 pm
Monica Qwe

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Amateur, Couple, Blowjob, Doggystyle
Length: 1.03 GB for 02:45:30
Description: Monica_Qwe webcam show

Video: H264 / 640x480 / 30fps / 839kbps
Audio: AAC / 16000Hz / mono / 47kbps

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.0 GB
Added: Dec 07, 2018 4:50 pm
Eric Cantor fucks Ashley Daniel with Derek Jones EXTRA

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.52 GB for 00:26:02
Description: Holy shit Ashley Daniel is a BAD BITCH. Perpetually horny and tiny as can be... Ashley is the definition of a "spinner". This time, she is paired up with our handsome guy Eric Cantor and boy... he doesn't see this coming.Eric hasn't had sex with many girls so when he first saw Ashley walk through the door, he couldn't believe he was actually getting a chance to fuck this tiny, cute blondie. Eric quickly realized that Ashley was more than just meets the eye. She got ahold of his cock and showed him the best sex of his life.Derek Jones, being the opportunist that he is, even got a chance to jump in on some of the action! This vid is hot from start to finish and will leave you wondering what's next!

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB
Added: Dec 12, 2018 11:42 am
18 yo Todd Moore fucks Monica Scott

screenshot
screenshot

Length: 1.16 GB for 00:19:59
Description: Remember what it was like when you were 18-years-old and smashing some of your first pussy? Some was good, some was horrible... but one thing was certain, you were definitely learning.Enjoy watching fresh out of high school teenage jock Todd Moore explore his sexuality with perhaps the best teacher you could possibly get, HGF veteran, Monica Scott.Todd was understandably nervous. At a fresh 18-years-old and had never done any adult work before, it can all be a little overwhelming. Lucky for Todd, Monica lead him to glory!Once she got her wet mouth around Todd's cock, it wasn't long before he's FULLY at ease and pounding away... Exactly the same way his instincts told him to do it.

K2S DOWNLOAD - 1.2 GB