Download from Keep2Share:
Download Free: CorShaySTDL MP4 WEB-DL-REsuRRecTioN
artful21
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 07, 2017 2:25 am
You'll never be blue with Trixie Blu
screenshot

Cast: Trixie Blu
Description: Let's get to know Trixie Blu, a 47-year-old wife and mother from Ohio who's making her first appearance at 40SomethingMag. First appearance on any website. She's a swinger, she has a sensational body and she's super-sexy. Everybody who meets her knows it. "Everybody picks up on my sexuality pretty quickly," Trixie said. "I've had a co-worker, and we got to be pretty good friends, and I told him my husband and I were swingers, and he said, 'I know.' He had already figured it out by things that I'd said about going out and just my presence." Trixie says the only person who would be surprised to see her here is her mom. "But the people who really know me best wouldn't be surprised at all." Trixie is 5'6", 134 pounds and measures a spectacular 40-30-38. She was born in Indiana and now lives in Cincinnati. She was a swimmer and played softball in high school and now enjoys watching football with her hubby. She enjoys dancing, hanging out with her friends and going to swingers clubs, where she's always the center of attention. She loves big, black cock. Here, in addition to telling us all about herself, Trixie takes us on a tour of her beautiful body. We get to see her tits, pussy and ass. It's all a prelude to the hardcore action to come. Foreplay, if you will. A getting-to-know-you session. Because here at 40SomethingMag, we believe that you should know a little bit about a woman before you jack off to her.
Tags: Blonde and MILF

File Info:
Size: 61,7 MB
Duration: 00:18:18
Resolution: 640x360
Format: mp4

Preview:
screenshot

screenshot

//
You'll Wish You Were in Dixie
screenshot

Cast: Dixie Reynolds
Description: What's going on here? A mismatch, that's what. Juan has just taken Dixie out to dinner, and Dixie looks too classy in her pretty dress. Juan? He's dressed like a schlub. A P-I-G pig! But Dixie doesn't care. She has her eyes on his cock.Turns out that Juan is going to give Dixie a dancing lesson, and she has no rhythm at all. Hey, what does a lady from Alabama know about salsa, other than it's something you put on chips! But she starts to catch the beat when he starts grinding his cock into her ass and pawing her pussy. There we go! Now this date is finally getting started!Before long, Dixie is deep-throating Juan's cock, and he's fucking her pussy, and then he's cumming inside her pussy. He withdraws, she fingers her Southern cunt, and what do we see? A creampie! It's white and sticky, and it's dripping out of Dixie's pussy.Turns out that this Southern belle can't dance, but she sure can fuck!
Tags: Blonde, Creampie, MILF, and XXX

File Info:
Size: 191 MB
Duration: 00:22:51
Resolution: 640x360
Format: mp4

Preview:
screenshot

screenshot