Author
westnn
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 15, 2017 10:01 pm
[BDWC] It's Huge #6 (Brother Love, Vengeance XXX)
screenshot
screenshot
Year: 2007
Genre: Gonzo, Anal, Interracial, BigDick
Duration: 01:52:46
Language: English
Producer: Brother Love
Studio: Vengeance XXX
Starring:
Bree Olson, Jersey Cummings, Michelle Avanti, Renae Cruz, Tommie Ryden
Description:
What the chilly willie? That shit is huge! Watch out because Ramon and Shane are on a pussy-tearing rampage and these girls have no idea!
Watch Ramon tear that shitter when he fucks Bree Olson up her Cheech and her Chong.
Then watch him go to work on Jersey Cummings, Renae Cruz, and Tommie Ryden as he rips their lips up.
And finally watch Michelle Avanti get hit like a brick when The Diesel builds her up just to tear her down.
It's obvious that these girls have no idea what they're getting into, because these cocks aren't big, they're huge!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duration: 1:52:47
Resolution: 640x392
Size: 1304Mb
Format: avi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
westnn
Added: Oct 10, 2017 10:27 pm
[BDWC]18 and Interracial 9 (Eighteen N' Interracial # 9)
screenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
Year: 2003
Genre: Anal, facial, interracial
Duration: 02:06:03
Studio: T.T.B. Productions
Starring: Betty, Ellen, Franco Roccaforte, Jamaica, Jenny Dark, Mark Anthony, Melissa, Paloma, Sarah, Sean Michaels
Description: 18 and from Prague. Let me tell ya, when those pure white blood Prague girls see an American Black man, it's over! They just can't get ENOUGH! Watch how they beg to have their Assholes, Mouths, and Pussies filled with BLACK DICK!!!
Duration: 0:26:41 + 0:19:23 + 0:26:01 + 0:23:36 + 0:31:17
Resolution: 560x416
Size: 237Mb + 232Mb + 245Mb + 282Mb + 401Mb
Format: avi
Quote:
westnn
Added: Sep 30, 2017 1:43 am
[BDWC] Gangsta' Bang / B C "Gangsta" (Cool Breeze, Hetwave Video)
screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
Year: 2002
Genre: Gonzo, IR, Gangbang, Anal, A2M, DP, DPP, Facial
Duration: 01:23:24
Producer: Cool Breeze
Studio: Hetwave Video
Starring: Aimee Tyler, Saphire Rae
Description: Young sluts who love to screw! 1 sexy chick for 4 hard juicy cocks, big black cocks on tiny white nymphos! They let you screw them just how you like it and then they'll let your buddy take over as soon as you're done.
Duration: 0:42:39 + 0:40:46
Resolution: 720x540
Size: 915Mb + 867Mb
Format: mp4
Quote:
westnn
Added: Sep 27, 2017 3:07 pm
[BDAC] Zombies Are Cumming! / The Zombies Are Cumming! (Maxine X, Desperate Pleasures)
Zombies Are Cumming! Zombie 01.26.35_480p
screenshot

Zombies Are Cumming! Zombie 01.26.35_480p
screenshot

Description: Year: 2017
Genre: Feature, Anal, Big Cocks, Cosplay, Double Penetration, Interracial, Prebooks, Threesomes,
Duration: 01:26:35
Producer: Maxine X
Studio: Desperate Pleasures
Starring: Richard Mann, Maxine X, Don Prince
Description: I am on the hunt for zombies with my Police partners, Officers Richard Mann and Don Prince. I go into the house to seek them out while my partners keep looking around the grounds. As I'm going through the rooms, my partners get jumped by some zombies and then turn into zombies as well! They enter the house and track me down! Once they corner me, they grab and pull me down to being my zombie conversion via gangbang! They start by ripping open the crotch of my Police uniform and begin fucking my mouth and pussy. They will all use all my holes before they are done with me and leave me a cum spent zombie gangbang spent whore!

Quote:

Duration: 1:26:35
Resolution: 852x480
Size: 1661Mb
Format: mp4

DOWNLOAD FILE! (K2S)