Author
LadyMelissaXXX
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 12, 2018 9:13 pm
lilcanadiangirl

screenshot

Description: Hello! ? Im lilcanadiangirl Smile I am so happy to be on manyvids! I love dressing up and making videos ? I hope you find something you like :3 Send me a message or write on my wall to discuss custom content just for you!?

Born: 1992-09-28

Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Nationality: Canadian

Lives in: Canada

Languages: English

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'5" or 165 cm

Weight: 115 lbs

Tattoos: No

Piercings: No

Orientation: Straight

Bathtub Booty Fucking - lilcanadiangirl

screenshot

I was in a nice blue bath and my bootyhole was craving a fuck.. I start off splashing some water on my boobies and booty. I'm wearing my smallest butt plug and switch it to my medium size plug. Then I get my favourite glass toy and fuck it hard and deep. I gave my ass what it wanted :)

File name: Bathtub Booty Fucking
File Size : 1.56 GB
Runtime : 12 min 28 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download Link:

annaxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Lilcanadiangirl Babysitter Fucks You

screenshot
screenshot

Im so glad you got to come over again. I was actually excited when your parents asked if I could watch you again. I tell you all about my date and how great it went. All because of you. Would you like to practice with me again? You have a bigger dick than my date. I show you my boobs to make you nice and hard, then we get your cock out. I suck it and pull my panties aside. I turn around so you can fuck me doggy style, your cock really stretches my pussy out. Then I back to sucking a little so I can taste my pussy on your dick. We fuck again until you give me a big cream pie. I know you have more cum inside you. We fuck facing each other and you slip you cock out to cum all over my panty and stomach.
Custom Video, Cream Pie, Role Play, Doggystyle, Taboo, Cumshots

mp4 / 1920x1080 / 00:20:17 / 2029 MB

https://filejoker.net/p7l58mynaa72
annaxxx
Added: Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm
Lilcanadiangirl Rems Desperate BJ

screenshot
screenshot

You find Rem pouting on her bed, you ask whats wrong? She says she will never get a boyfriend because she’s not pretty. You tell her she IS pretty. She wants a boyfriend so she can make him happy anyway possible, like even suck his dick everyday. She asks if you want to be her boyfriend. You say yes. Rems never been so happy, she gets down on her knees and asks to suck yours. She’s never seen such a huge cock before. She puts it in her mouth and licks it all over. Rem gets her tits out and lets you titty fuck her. It feels so good you cum a little, she says no! She wants you to cum in her mouth. She sucks your cock so good you shoot your load on her face and in her mouth, she makes sure to suck out every last drop. Rem plays with your cum on her nipples and wants to leave it on her dress and face for the rest of the day
Blow Jobs, Cock Worship, Cosplay, Facials, Titty Fucking,

mp4 / 1920x1080 / 00:18:51 / 645 MB

https://filejoker.net/bmasiv5kkc64
annaxxx
Added: Feb 18, 2020 8:34 am
Lilcanadiangirl Anal Surprise

screenshot
screenshot

Baby, you seem so stressed out. Have you been working really hard? Why dont you just relax and I will do all the work. I just want you to feel good. I show you my boobies to start. I see your getting so hard. I want to try something different with you today. I show you my pretty plug in my ass, its getting ready for something much bigger. I sit on your cock and bounce my ass on it so much in doggystyle. I spread my cheeks while I ride you , and show you my hole when your cock slips out. Then I turn around so you can see my front. You deserve my ass so much baby. I go back to doggy style and ask you to cum deep in my bum so nothing comes out. I can feel your cock pulsing as its pumping your hot cum into my ass. Now you can really relax
Dildo Fucking, Anal, Doggystyle, Riding, Ass Spreading, Anal Fingering,

mp4 / 1920x1080 / 00:15:41 / 1834 MB

https://filejoker.net/6vyz3b8ehzuc
paddddd
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 05, 2020 4:00 pm
Oh Yeah! Cool
annaxxx
Added: Feb 21, 2021 2:45 pm
Lilcanadiangirl Snapchat Compilation

screenshot
screenshot

1 Hour 51 Minutes of different Snapchat shows. Blowjob fuck machine creampie facial show. Footjob with a lot of cum on feet show. Nerdy blowjob cum in mouth, titty fuck fuck machine creampie footjob show. Black light paint shower show. Micro bikini shower show. Another shower show. Bathtub Show. and Two more shower shows - All in this Snapchat Compilation!
blow jobs, facials, footjobs, fucking machines, shower scenes

mp4 / 720x720 / 01:51:10 / 3454 MB

https://filejoker.net/2r1qx9sqkyit
annaxxx
Added: May 09, 2021 10:11 am
Lilcanadiangirl GFE Masturbation JOI

screenshot
screenshot

Its been a while since we have done a Video call together, I miss you so much. I get really horny seeing you on video and want to masturbate together. I give you instructions and encourage you to masturbate with me. You watch me play with my pussy until I orgasm for you. I tell you how much I miss you the whole time, and make sure you cum at the same time as me.
GFE, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasms, amateur video, real amateur video, Custom Video,

mp4 / 1920x1080 / 00:10:20 / 2711 MB

https://filejoker.net/eh8uom90ogtl
greenforest
Added: Mar 23, 2023 6:38 pm
screenshot

Lilcanadiangirl - Cock Struck Birthday Fuck

You are the first to show up to my Birthday party. We start talking and you tell me you brought me a gift. I am so surprised! You tell me to do a little dance first and since I have a big crush on you I am very willing. I do a small dance and change into my sexier outfit. Now you tell me to get on my knees for my gift. You whip out your enormous cock and I instantly become cock struck. Its so fucking big I get stupid for your dick. Immediately I grab it and start licking it. It barely fits in my mouth. I need to know what it feels like to fuck your massive cock. We slide it in and you start stretching me out. You have the biggest cock in the world! I ride it in multiple different positions trying to take as much as I can. Your dick is so thick you can see it barely fits. My pussy can only take so much. I beg for your big dick cum, I need your seed. Give me a massive creampie and empty those giant balls. You give me the biggest loads I have ever seen produced. Your cum spills out of my pussy there is so much ...

Duration: 00:24:26
Size: 839 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920х1080

Download:

https://filejoker.net/xwzorgn2qofd/Lilcanadiangirl_-_Cock_Struck_Birthday_Fuck.mp4