Amazing Sex Action with Horny Ebony Babes
Author
PufPus97
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 17, 2020 6:20 am
Ebony - The Exchange Student

screenshot

Description: Recently the Bronson family has become a host house for a foreign exchange student -- Noemie from the Congo in Africa. Noemie Bilas is a stunning Nubian beauty who is working on a Science degree in America. The eldest son of the family, Nathan Bronson has become smitten with her. Already in trouble with his parents for sneaking peak of her in the shower, he now finds himself home alone with her as she is sunbathing. When she points out in Africa women tan with their tops off he encourages her to keep the tradition going at his house. He is more than welcome to rub on her tanning oil. Not wanting him to get oily she asks that he removes his clothes. Immediately his erection is in full view and...

Cast: Noemie Bilas
Tags: Ebony, Black
Date: 2020-01-28

Size: 1387.22 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:29:03

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - The Exchange Student
PufPus97
Added: Sep 17, 2020 9:20 am
Ebony - Battle Of the Big Tits

screenshot

Description: Antonia Sainz gets her hands on big titted beauty Chloe Lamour in our latest installment of Fister Twister. Both naked, apart from some neck ties, these babes can't keep their hands off each other and Antonia gets to lick and tease Chloe's perfect nipples. She grabs her ass and enjoys her curves before she lays Chloe down and plays with her shaved pussy using her fingers. Chloe has a very prominent clit and Antonia teases it, sliding her fingers into her pussy. Letting Chloe taste her own juices, Antonia moves up to two fingers. She uses a metal speculum to gape Chloe apart even more after rubbing her pussy with the metal ends and then decides to stretch her further with a monster sized dildo...

Cast: Antonia Sainz
Date: 2020-01-26

Size: 419.59 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:22:47

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - Battle Of the Big Tits
PufPus97
Added: Sep 17, 2020 12:20 pm
Ebony - How Women Orgasm - Jenna Foxx

screenshot

Description: Too often, masturbation is seen as something shameful, something that shouldn't be talked about. So, one of the many reasons I wanted to do a study on it was to try and change that, to help create an open and honest conversation about how women pleasure themselves. And one of the women I was most interested in speaking with for the study was Jenna Foxx, a rising star in the adult industry.Jenna began our conversation by describing her first masturbation experience. 'I think my parents were not home and I was coming home from school,' Jenna told me. 'I don't know why I did this but I had a hairbrush and I went in the bathroom...and I masturbated with the end of the hairbrush,' Jenna said throu...

Cast: Jenna Foxx
Date: 2020-01-25

Size: 175.4 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:09:38

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - How Women Orgasm - Jenna Foxx
PufPus97
Added: Sep 17, 2020 6:20 pm
Ebony - Stop Pestering Me!

screenshot

Description: Noemie Bilas LOVES getting under people's skin -- especially her step-sister, Jenna Foxx's! Although Jenna tries her best to ignore her whenever she's around, Noemie doesn't give up. In fact, when Jenna declares that there's NOTHING Noemie can do to rile her up, Noemie's determination intensifies.When Jenna's later working on a college essay, Noemie puts her plan into action. Her goal is to finally get a reaction out of Jenna. Although she keeps the pestering fairly tame in the beginning, it's not long before the situation escalates. Determined to get a rise out of Jenna, Noemie strips down to her underwear and struts around. When Jenna STILL ignores her, she finally takes her pestering to a ...

Cast: Jenna Foxx
Date: 2020-01-19

Size: 414.62 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:24:41

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - Stop Pestering Me!
PufPus97
Added: Sep 17, 2020 9:20 pm
Ebony - Sizi Sev Roomate Banger

screenshot

Cast: Sizi Sev
Date: 2020-01-15

Size: 601.79 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:26:03

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - Sizi Sev Roomate Banger
PufPus97
Added: Sep 18, 2020 12:20 pm
Ebony - The Present

screenshot

Description: Zac Wild has just been dumped by his no-good cheating girlfriend and is really feeling down in the dumps. Then his good friend Jim sends him a text that a present is on the way to cheer him up. What is going on -- Zac thinks. Soon there is a knock at the door and a gorgeous black woman is standing there. Turns out Jim sent him a stripper. Halle Hayes puts on quite a show, dancing and teasing Zak into a frenzy. Seeing how hard he is getting she tells him to pull it out and jack it for her. It makes her dance better. And wow does she ever as she dances above his rock hard white cock and soon does some dancing pussy work on that pole. Sliding into this super wet and tight black pussy may be the ...

Cast: Halle Hayes
Date: 2019-12-31

Size: 865.46 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:33:13

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - The Present
PufPus97
Added: Sep 18, 2020 6:20 pm
Ebony - Cougariffic: Wrong Homework

screenshot

Description: Jeni Angel is pleased with the latest book assignment she handed into Cherie DeVille, her teacher. She's sure she's aced it, which is why she's confused when Cherie calls her in after class for a meeting.When Jeni greets Cherie, something seems to be off. As they discuss her book report, it almost seems like they're talking about two different things. It's like Cherie wants Jeni to confess to something, but she has no idea what... until Cherie starts reading from the assignment'As I looked up at her dripping bosom, mine became damp -- moist at the thought of her licking, moist at the thought of her breath in my face... As her heaving breasts bounced above me, I could feel her clitoris pressed...

Cast: Cherie DeVille
Date: 2019-12-12

Size: 747.9 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:37:29

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - Cougariffic: Wrong Homework
PufPus97
Added: Sep 18, 2020 9:20 pm
Ebony - Sensuality And Deep Penetration By Karma RX

screenshot

Description: Stunning Karma RX is debuting in our private room. She is ready and hungry for Big Black Cock tonight, lucky we have invited our close friend Rob Pipe to please her. Karma RX initiates giving a sexy and soft massage to Rob, she likes it when she is on top controlling all sex movements, then kissing each other with passion sex started. Karma is wearing a sexy black outfit that she just takes it off in front of him, to then put her juicy pussy on his face, so he can please her licking her pussy really deep. Then she goes for black cock in her mouth, rubbing that big Pipe and swallowing deep throat. Rob takes her hair and pushes her head hard to get a more deep blowjob, she can be a really naugh...

Cast: Karma RX
Date: 2019-12-10

Size: 639.71 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:29:18

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - Sensuality And Deep Penetration By Karma RX
PufPus97
Added: Sep 19, 2020 9:20 am
Ebony - The Ultimate Warm-Up

screenshot

Description: Romi Rain is a competitive swimmer in dire need of relief before the next competition. According to her coach, she needs to be 'loosened up,' whatever THAT means... But she's willing to do ANYTHING since swimming is her LIFE and she can't afford to lose the competition!Although she's nervous about getting a massage, her masseuse, Jenna Foxx, assures her that she'll be right as rain under her professional care. In fact, she's going to use a bolster so that Romi gets a unique and satisfying massage. With Romi intrigued, Jenna convinces her to strip down, although Romi's only willing to strip down to her swimsuit for now.Once Romi's propped up on the bolster, Jenna has perfect access to Romi's p...

Cast: Romi Rain
Date: 2019-11-25

Size: 644.69 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:30:28

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - The Ultimate Warm-Up
PufPus97
Added: Sep 19, 2020 9:20 pm
Ebony - Black Obsession

screenshot

Description: Horny Anie Darling feels in happy to be pleased by a throbbing hard cock. She takes every inch of his hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. Anie then takes his hot load of cum on her pussy.

Cast: Anie Darling
Date: 2019-11-18

Size: 407.41 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:25:49

screenshot

screenshot

Ebony - Black Obsession
PufPus97
Added: Sep 20, 2020 6:20 pm
Ebony - Sleazy Photographer's Threesome

screenshot