Author
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 28, 2021 7:15 pm
Rubber Catsuit, Metal Bondage

screenshot

Goblintower is a slut for feeling helpless in rubber. At the Serious Bondage abode, Elise has the perfect piece of metal bondage gear in mind to create that exposed vulnerability Goblintower craves. Wearing a full rubber catsuit, rubber ball mitts, and a rubber hood, Goblintower is systematically locked, strapped and secured into the metal bondage chair. With outstretched arms and widely spread legs, Goblintower is helpless in Elise's hands. Elise is interested to learn more about Goblintower's ability to handle restrictive rubber, so she cycles through several rubber hoods of various intensities before she lingers with an open-mouth type that gives her access to Goblin's throat. As Elise works her hand into the throat of Goblin, she is hunting for the viscous lube that comes from the depths. Using that lube to tease and stroke Goblin appears to be too much, as frothy ejaculate soon appears! Elise declares that Goblintower must clean every drop off of her gloves and she means it - taking her time to make sure Goblin savors every last lick!

File Name: bod_lib_on_rubber_catsuit_metal_bondage
Studio: bondageliberation
Featuring: Goblintower, Elise Graves
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 417 MiB
Duration: 29 min 35 s
Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9)

https://k2s.cc/file/9d8aa096cf2a1/bod_lib_on_rubber_catsuit_metal_bondage.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 28, 2021 10:25 pm
Oh Christmas Tree!

screenshot

Merry Christmas! To celebrate the holiday, Utmost Restraint turned me into his Christmas tree. First I was bound to a spinning tree stand with rope, then I was decorated with colorful lights. My nipples and pussy were selected as special sensitive bits from which to clamp and hang festive bells. Utmost enjoyed the music my body was making with every movement, so he also added some clamps and bells to my fingers and tongue - these were incredibly painful - even though they sound so festive! Before making me orgasm multiple times with a vibrator, Utmost knew I needed to be gagged, so he chose a bright red ball gag to do the job. May this holiday season be good to you.

File Name: bod_lib_on_oh_christmas_tree
Studio: bondageliberation
Featuring: Utmost Restraint, Elise Graves
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 182 MiB
Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9)

https://k2s.cc/file/5238d5e07adab/bod_lib_on_oh_christmas_tree.mp4

screenshot