fntscn
VIP club member
Added: Jul 30, 2018 9:51 am
SWEGABE - LEGEND OF QUEEN OPALA - ORIGIN 2.11

screenshot

Tags: rpg, adventure, group sex, oral, anal, gabework, swegabe

Size:2390

Illumi progression isn't updated to what's new in the latest beta
The new CG scene doesn't show up in the Art Gallery, and only has Western Edition art done so far.
International Version is only correctly displayed during CG Scenes it has finished art for.
International Version hasn't been added to the gallery yet, but you still unlock viewed scenes like normal.
Fix 371 - Restarting the story could sometimes make Kythie not revert back to Kythe for battles, it's fixed for real now!
Fix 372 - Restarting the story and sleeping did not cure the Distress status as intended, this has been corrected.
Fix 373 - Beatrix's sprite didn't show up in the menu if she joined, it should be corrected now.
Fix 374 - The game didn't acknowledge resisting arrest during the first encounter with Van, this has been retroactively fixed.
Fix 375 - The CG Gallery has been updated to include all the missing illustrations available through the scenes normally.
Fix 376 - Additional storymode content has been added to the game.
Fix 377 - Skalhalm has been added as a worldmap location.
Fix 378 - A few bed didn't cycle between day/night correctly when sleeping, this has been fixed.
Fix 379 - A new full scene has been added at Blackgard Stronghold and can be triggered by advancing the story.
Fix 380 - Using the crystal at Immemorial Glade changed the battle theme incorrectly, this has been corrected.
Fix 381 - Bal'Rana shows up at camp now after she joins the party.
Fix 382 - The "Poison" state will remove itself like nearly all other negative states after a battle is over.
Fix 383 - Visiting any tavern after a certain point in the story might yield a surprise.
Fix 384 - Van and Cecily is now added to the journel when coming across them for the first time.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
fntscn
VIP club member
Added: Aug 01, 2018 11:42 pm
Super Alex - Lucky Mark ver. 7.0 ALPHA

screenshot

Tags: super alex, 3dcg, animated, big breasts, blowjob, cheating, incest, male protagonist, milf, mom-son, voyeur

Size:3650

Updated: 001/08/2018
Censorship: None
Version: v7.0 alpha
Language: English, Russian

You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Lucky Mark 6.1 Cheatmod​

use the Computer and view the hacking tutorial to get max stats

- Download and Install 7zip or Winrar ( only if you haven't)
- Extract into the game folder where the .exe is
- Play the Game

https://fboom.me/file/db69fabe77ad3/Super_Alex_-_Lucky_Mark_ver._7.0_ALPHA

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
fntscn
VIP club member
Added: Aug 05, 2018 5:01 am
TABOO - DEVIN'S LIFE VERSION 0.5.5

screenshot

Tags: taboo, rpg, adventure

Size:1380

Devin's Life is a Honey Select/RPG maker H-game.
Devin just finished college at the top of her class, for teaching. She was offered a job at the prestigious St Barthows Finishing Academy where they prepare high-school graduates for their first year of college. She's just now arriving in a quaint little down where she will be living and teaching for the next year. But things may not go as she has imagined.
This update includes two in game days.
We're up to 3,297 in game images.
Over 700 new images for this update.
As you play you will have one of your first big in game choices. (I recommend the farm.)
I really appreciate everyone's understanding with the complications that my Patreon page had. I'm hoping that will be back up soon and there should be a more PC version of the game available there soon.

https://fboom.me/file/36a4df41c1d39/TABOO_-_DEVIN%27S_LIFE_VERSION_0.5.5

dead_link_removed

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
fntscn
VIP club member
Added: Aug 05, 2018 7:15 am
STRATOVARIUS - THE NORTHWOOD LAIR V1.35S

screenshot

Tags: stratovarius, adv, 3d, animation, ecchi, unity, rpg

Size:3570

Overview
As a homecoming gift from your loyal henchmen, you are given a beautiful captive to do with however you please. She must do as you wish and satisfy you and the others with her body, obeying your every command for 30 days. You must train her well to suit the high-quality needs of you and your men to earn her freedom. Of course, with your expert training regime, Miku may also greatly enjoy her stay while in the company of her captors! With your training, she can become less and less a timid captive and can turn into a seducing pet with a wild, unquenchable lust. Will she earn her freedom, or will she choose to stay and play even more in the depths of your secret lair?​

https://fboom.me/file/ad6941204cc2f/STRATOVARIUS_-_THE_NORTHWOOD_LAIR_V1.35S

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
fntscn
VIP club member
Added: Aug 06, 2018 7:59 pm
GAWEB STUDIO - GLASSIX V 0.27

screenshot

Tags: gaweb studio, all sex, oral, titsjob, hypnosis

Size:2740

It's a trainer game as well where you play as a teenager who lives with his step-mom and sister/step-sister and just moved to a new town after your father passes away. One day on your way to school, you hear your father and find these glasses that make people more influenced by your suggestions and you can use it to slowly corrupt the women around you. There are Cheats as well. The developer made it where you can increase the girls obedience/affection levels by left clicking on the stat you wish to add more too on the stat page for each girl individually.​

https://fboom.me/file/7b777e0e46113/GAWEB_STUDIO_-_GLASSIX_V_0.27

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
fntscn
VIP club member
Added: Aug 06, 2018 8:12 pm
THE SIMBRO TEAM - SimBro Ver. 2.7B WIN/MAC/ANDROID

screenshot

Tags: slg, adv, flash, big tits, big breasts, yuri, lesbians, straight, the simbro team

Size:144

Overview:
An adult game brings together brothel manager trivia with sexy story lines and battles. Hire game characters to serve brothel tasks, or use them as party members to complete quests and unlock unique characters for your service. And it's not all about sex, we are trying to make it interesting like management/RPG game itself.​
There are so many bugs to overcome. It's just frustrating to not able to make any changes without breaking other things. So I took some time to clean up old code to make it understandable, stable and changable (if it makes any sense). It's far from done, but it's the road I have to overcome.

https://k2s.cc/file/75902cda5b813/SimBro_v2.7b.rar

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot[justify][/justify]