Treason in front of her husband [Cuckold in HD]
Author
Erotizator911
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 11, 2018 4:54 pm
Alexis Monroe - What A Big Cockpared To Yours (15.09.2017)
screenshot
Alexis Monroe - What A Big Cockpared To Yours (15.09.2017)
Year:........... 2017
Studio:........... Cucked.xxx
Tags:........... Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cuckold, Doggystyle, Fake Tits, Humiliate, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Wimp
Duration:........... 00:18:50
Description:........... Jake invites Alexis Monroe and her husband to a nudist resort and she just loves showing off that perfect body of hers and is tired of her husband never letting her have some fun. But the real reason her husband couldn't loosen up is because he was embarrassed of his tiny little dickpared to Jake's huge cock! Alexis loved having something to suck on for once since her husband's tiny prick never satisfied her. She loved degrading him as she got pounded hard while he realized what a true loser he really is! She then made him take pictures of her getting fucked so she could brag to all her friends how much fun she was having!

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:18:50///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.35GB

AllLinks
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 14, 2018 10:21 am
Ana Bell Evans - Wanted: Black Guy To Fuck My Wife (10.10.2017)
screenshot
Ana Bell Evans - Wanted: Black Guy To Fuck My Wife (10.10.2017)
Studio:........... DoTheWife
Tags:........... Cuckold, IR, Anal
Duration:........... 00:32:57
Description:........... Anabelle is a cute girl-next-door European brte with a dick-hardening TA body who is driving with her husband when they pull over to pick up a black man that they see on the street, convincing him to fuck her while her hubby watches back at their place. Once home, she changes into sexy bra, panties, stockings, and garters, then unfurls her ebony lover’s inky black horse cock from the confines of his pants and proceeds to savor sucking his massive meat stick with sluttish glee. Being the nasty slut that she is, she works her tight bunghole onto his ebony tower of power in anal reverse cowgirl. Looking down at her hubby as he licks her clit, she moans in whorish rapture. With her husband underneath her in doggie licking her clit, her swarthy Lothario rams his coal black donkey dick into her pussy then asshole in doggie, driving her into an intoxicated, dick-drunk altered state as she moans in whorish rapture. Her sable stud continues to alternate between brutishly pummeling his jet black monster cock into her pussy and asshole in spoon while her faithful hubby continues to lick her clit as she moans in an altered state of sluttish revelry. Returning to anal reverse cowgirl, she begs her dark stud for his cum and, shortly after he moves his titanic tool to her pussy, he deposits a hefty creampie, which slowly oozes out, dripping into the mouth of her hapless hubby as she straddles his face. He then shares it with her in a sweet snowball kiss.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:32:57///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.06GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/a64c36d3e9b07/LTMBHBX.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 14, 2018 6:20 pm
Anabelle - Can You Fuck My Girlfriend?
screenshot
Studio:........... DFwork
Tags:........... Cuckold, IR, Big Black Cock, Anal
Duration:........... 00:33:13
Description:........... My girlfriend and I were driving through tow and met a black guy. We knew by the look of him he had a big cock and I wanted him to fuck my girlfriend so I can watch it. We go to our apartment and he starts flirting with my girlfriend. She gets naked and gets down on her knees to suck his big black cock. He fucks her in the ass and cums in her pussy. Cum is dripping from her pussy onto my tongue and we share a cum kiss. My girlfriend will definitely want to fuck more black guys in the future. I hope she does.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:33:13///Resolution:... 1280x720///Size:... 785.84MB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/ea54280ff906d/ZHQNXYC.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 14, 2018 9:58 pm
Anaya Leon - Do My Housework And Watch Me Fuck (08.12.2017)
screenshot
Anaya Leon - Do My Housework And Watch Me Fuck (08.12.2017)
Tags:........... Cuckold, Gonzo
Duration:........... 00:22:32
Description:........... Anaya is a gorgeous dominant who’s having a hung stud pound her in doggie while her slave husband is **** to watch, verbally humiliating him while he does her ironing wearing only an apron. She then ravenously sucks her slut juice off of this horse cock with wolfish hunger, reveling in making her husband watch. She ferociously humps her stud’s towering tool in cowgirl while moaning and screaming euphorically, exploding in a volcanic orgasm. She orders her slave to watch her suck her cum off her stud’s dork before laying down in missionary as he fervidly plows her pussy and she moans and howls in orgiastic exultation. He then continues to brutishly drill his donkey dick into her in spoon while she orders her hubby to massage her feet and moans in whorish rapture. She resumes wildly humping the stud in cowgirl, ordering her husband to cool her off by fanning her, then she spins around into reverse cowgirl, slamming her voracious cunt down to meet his potent thrusts, moaning and wailing with passionate ardor. She moves into a standing doggie, then, laying on the arm of the couch in missionary closer to her slave and getting off on making him watch while her stud stands pile driving his dinosaur dick into her with fury, she moans and cries out with frenzied fervor. Ordering her slave toe closer to see her suck and jerk off this monster cock, she coaxes a geyser of goo all over her face and into her mouth. She ends things by having her cuckold clean the cum off her face with his apron.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:22:33///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.02GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/37f79750d71db/JLDIKNN.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 15, 2018 2:01 am
Ashli Orion - Watch And Weep, Cuck! (01.12.2017)
screenshot
Ashli Orion - Watch And Weep, Cuck! (01.12.2017)
Tags:........... Cuckold, Gonzo
Duration:........... 00:22:55
Description:........... Ashi’s a passionate raven-haired housewife with a toned body, great ass, and tasty tiny tits whose husband is ignoring her needs, so she brings in a brawny stud to satisfy them while **** her hubby to watch. Defiantly, she ravenously sucks her stud’s horse cock with sluttish, wolfish hunger and deft oral prowess, deep throating every steely inch while periodically berating her husband with spiteful, acerbic verbal jabs and taunts. Her stud reciprocates by licking her bald pussy before barbarically plowing his titanic tool into her in missionary with fury as she moans, shrieks, and screams in whorish jubilation, begging for more in the most foul-mouthed way imaginable, then exploding in a screaming, eyes-rolling-in-the-back-of-her-head orgasm. Her fine round ass wildly humps his towering tool in cowgirl with fiery, feral fervor, moaning, screeching, and yelling with unbridled lust, erupting in a screaming, banshee-like orgasm. After sucking her cum from his dork, she savagely slams her gluttonous cunt onto him in reverse cowgirl with primal, bestial passion as squealing, screaming orgasms engulf her. Moving into spoon, her stud brutishly drills his donkey dick into her greedy pink taco, driving her into a bawling sexual delirium. Putting her in doggie, her stud pile drives his colossal cock into her as she animalistically throws herself back onto him, howling and yelping like the bitch in heat that she is until he fires a jet stream of jism all over her ass.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:22:56///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 838.25MB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/a887c57a5ce34/JNZUDRK.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 15, 2018 2:59 pm
screenshot
Duration:........... 00:33:13
Description:........... My girlfriend and I were driving through tow and met a black guy. We knew by the look of him he had a big cock and I wanted him to fuck my girlfriend so I can watch it. We go to our apartment and he starts flirting with my girlfriend. She gets naked and gets down on her knees to suck his big black cock. He fucks her in the ass and cums in her pussy. Cum is dripping from her pussy onto my tongue and we share a cum kiss. My girlfriend will definitely want to fuck more black guys in the future. I hope she does.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:33:13///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.70GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/a3a59947b298d/QUWGQFZ.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 16, 2018 10:07 am
Denisse - Please Fuck My Wife'S Ass (31.07.2017)
screenshot
Denisse - Please Fuck My Wife'S Ass (31.07.2017)
Duration:........... 00:32:37
Description:........... Denisse is a gorgeous European brte with a tight, toned body She’s strolling with her husband when they see a black man, whom they convince toe home with them and fuck her while the husband watches. Once there, she can’t get his humongous inky black horse cock in her mouth fast enough, sucking him with ravenous, wolfish hunger while her husband watches. Her helpful hubby then spreads her ass cheeks to give their swarthy Lothario a clear view as he fervently pounds his jet black monster cock into her gluttonous pussy in doggie and she moans in sluttish rapture. He then relocates his coal black donkey dick into her bunghole, stretching her sphincter to its limits, sending her into a moaning, dick-drunk delirium. Then her husband crawls underneath to lick her clit while her asshole is pounded mercilessly. Flipping her over into missionary, the stud vehemently plows his stygian titanic tool into her pretty bald pussy as she moans in orgiastic exultation. Their dark knight continues to pound her pussy in spoon while her hubby licks her clit and she moans ecstatically, which is amplified when he drives his big black dick up her back alley. Mounted on his tenebrous towering obelisk of lust in anal reverse cowgirl with her man licking her clit, she seems to have an out of body experience, lost in lust, moaning deliriously. Their sable Romeo then pounds her in spoon until he blows his wad over the top of her pussy, which the husband quickly licks up to feed to his wife in a messy snowball kiss.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:32:38///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.13GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/79ae1d5fc9979/TTQXGZL.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 16, 2018 2:18 pm
Elisa - Ram Your Black Dick Into My Wife (05.09.2017)
screenshot
Elisa - Ram Your Black Dick Into My Wife (05.09.2017)
Duration:........... 00:34:46
Description:........... While going to the elevator with her husband, Elisa, a spunky, Lilliputian, brte European sex-fiend, bumps into a black man whom she and hubby then convinces to go to their home and fuck her while the husband watches. Once behind closed doors, she ravenously devours his coal black dinosaur dick with gluttonous, wolfish hunger. Laying her across her husband’s lap in missionary, he vehemently plows his jet black titanic tool into her tiny bald garden of lecherous longings while her hubby fingers her clit, making her moan in orgiastic exultation as her eyes roll back in her head, enthralled by the pleasure that is consuming her. Her stud redirects his inky black donkey dick to ardently fuck her asshole as her hubby licks her clit, sending her into an intoxicated, dick-drunk revelry. As the lovers move into anal doggie, the husband crawls under Elisa, licking her clit while the swarthy stud pounds his sable horse cock into her and she moans in a trance-like sexual euphoria. With the husband still licking his wife’s clit, their stud alternates between fucking her ass and pussy, throwing gasoline on the flames of her fiery passions. Rolling into spoon, her ebony stud alternates between probing her pussy and ass with his pitch black monster cock while her husband remains fixated on licking her clit, fueling her euphoric, sluttish fugue state. Finally, the black dude pulls out, covering Elisa’s pussy with cum, which her husband licks up and feeds to his wife in a gooey snowball kiss.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:34:46///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.08GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/90c2295dd20cd/GAOONOH.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 17, 2018 10:17 pm
Jenny Simons - My Wife Can`t Get Enough Anal
screenshot
Jenny Simons - My Wife Can`t Get Enough Anal
Duration:........... 00:33:27
Description:........... I was walking with my husband on the street. We reached a buss stop and noticed a black man sitting alone. I felt attracted to him immediately and invited him back home to show me what a black man cock can do. He fucked me in front of my husband, both my pussy and ass. My husband was watching and I was looking into his eyes as Joachim was shoving his big black dick inside me. I suck it good and gave him a deepthroat blowjob. He fucked me doggystyle, cowgirl, we spooned and he came on my pussy. It was so fucking hot, for both me and my husband.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:33:28///Resolution:... 1280x720///Size:... 1.19GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/f72dad6d47797/KISUPJH.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 18, 2018 6:23 am
Katlein Ria - Ass Fuck My Wife While I Watch (16.08.2017)
screenshot
Katlein Ria - Ass Fuck My Wife While I Watch (16.08.2017)
Duration:........... 00:29:19
Description:........... Katlein is a gorgeous, raven haired European delight whose husband convinces a black man the couple meet out walking toe home with them and fuck her while he watches. Once home, she changes into a sexy pink bra and panties and is soon ravenously sucking her stud’s jet black ginormous dinosaur dick with wolfish hunger and sluttish glee. She then bounces her bald honey pot onto his ebony tower of power in reverse cowgirl before he relocates his horse cock to fuck her tight, puckered bunghole while her husband licks her clit and she moans in whorish jubilation. Moving into anal doggie with the hubby underneath licking her clit while their stud’s inky black donkey dick relentlessly pounds her asshole makes her moan and cum like a bitch in heat. The swarthy Casanova continues his anal reaming in spoon with the husband still licking her clit, sending her into a moaning, intoxicated, dick-drunk delirium, which is intensified as their stud alternates between fucking her ass and pussy. With her in missionary, the coal black Don Juan continues alternately fucking her pussy and asshole while the hubby faithfully licks and fingers her clit, sending her into an altered state of moaning, sexual Nirvana. Moving back to spoon, he fiercely drills her pussy with fury until he pulls out, spewing his joy juice all over the top of her cunt, which her loving hubby quickly licks up and feeds back to his wife in a gooey snow ball kiss. Ah, matrimonial bliss!

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:29:19///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.36GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/1b6de220b9d26/YOHOFMI.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 19, 2018 10:07 am
Lindsey Sheron aka Rebecca Sharon - Hey Cuck, I Wanna Screw Your Wife (19.09.2017)
screenshot
Lindsey Sheron aka Rebecca Sharon - Hey Cuck, I Wanna Screw Your Wife (19.09.2017)
Duration:........... 00:31:07
Description:........... Lindsey is a lovely, dark, red headed European vixen with a firm, fit body, tiny tits, a firm round ass, and a big, sweet, mischievous smile. She is out walking with her husband when they see a black guy on the street and easily convince him toe home with them to fuck her while the hubby watches. Once behind closed doors, she changes into a sexy red corset and gobbles down her stud’s inky black ginormous monster cock with ravenous, wolfish hunger and sluttish glee. Mounting his towering ebony obelisk of lust, she slams her bald hungry harlot’s hole onto him with fiery fervor, moaning in orgiastic ecstasy. After sucking her slut juice off of his colossal cock, she resumes her wild ride in anal cowgirl with her hubby licking her clit while her swarthy stud fires his onyx meat missile into her with impassioned zeal and she moans with whorish jubilation. With her husband underneath her licking her clit in doggie, their sable Lothario rams his coal black humongous horse cock into her asshole with impassioned zeal, sending her into a moaning, intoxicated, dick-drunk revelry. Flipping her into missionary, the stud alternates between vigorously pounding her pussy and asshole while her faithful hubby licks her clit, driving her into a euphoric, moaning sexual delirium. Their dark Don Juan finally deposits a sizable creampie in her cock oven, which then slowly oozes out into her husband’s mouth as she straddles his face.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:31:07///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.04GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/5b3b3359954e8/FNNCNED.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 19, 2018 1:58 pm
Luca Bella - A Black Guy'S Fucking My Wife (26.09.2017)
screenshot
Luca Bella - A Black Guy'S Fucking My Wife (26.09.2017)
Duration:........... 00:35:02
Description:........... Luca’s an attractive European sexpot with dirty blond hair and a firm, fit body who, while walking with her husband, sees a black guy whom they convince toe home with them to fuck her while her hubby watches. Once home, she jumps on his inky black humongous horse cock like a snake swallowing its prey. She savors sucking him with sluttish, epicurean glee and adoration. Then she mounts her bald harlot’s hole onto his ebony tower of power in reverse cowgirl, slamming her ravenous cunt onto him with fury while moaning ecstatically. Once he relocates his donkey dick into her asshole as her husband licks her clit, her moans be deeper and more guttural, unleashing a torrent of screaming orgasms that continue unabated. Putting her in anal doggie with her hubby underneath faithfully licking her clit, their swarthy stud slams his jet black monster cock into her ass with fury as she begs for more, moaning and screaming in dick-drunk sexual delirium as orgasmic tsunamis continue to rip through her. Laying her down in spoon, he first fiercely drills his titanic tool into her pussy with her husband still licking her clit, then the stud ferociously fucks her asshole, alternating between the two as she moans and screams like a wild, feral fuck beast, begging for it. Consumed with unbridled lust, a deluge of all-consuming, screaming orgasms engulf her. The sable stud dumps his load onto her belly, and her husband quickly sucks it up to share with her in a gooey snowball kiss.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:35:03///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.21GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/ca61a073d1580/QBFCESD.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 20, 2018 10:01 pm
Nicolette Noir - Fuck My Wife'S Ass With Your Black Dick (04.08.2017)
screenshot
Nicolette Noir - Fuck My Wife'S Ass With Your Black Dick (04.08.2017)
Duration:........... 00:30:07
Description:........... Nicolette is a stunning European beauty with long black hair, olive skin, a toned, fit body, and an enticing smile. She’s brought her husband to us to fulfill her fantasy of fucking a black man while hubby watches. We offer up Mike’s inky black dinosaur dick, which she can’t wait to get her hands and mouth around. Soon, she’s sucking his ebony horse cock with epicurean delight. He slides his humongous dork into her in doggie as she throws herself back onto him, moaning like a bitch in heat as she explodes in a volcanic orgasm. Keeping her perched on his prick, he moves into reverse cowgirl as she slams her bald honey pot onto his ebony tower of power with fury, releasing a myriad of screaming orgasmic eruptions. She resumes her wanton ride in cowgirl, with her fabulous ass tempestuously humping his inky black schlong, racing towards her lascivious Valhalla while screaming, banshee-like orgasms rip through her. Laying her in missionary with her head in her husband’s lap, Mike ardently plows her garden of carnal delights with fiery fervor, serenaded by her moans of whorish jubilation. Mike stretches her sphincter to its limit by drilling his colossal coal black prick into her asshole with resolute resolve as shees undone, moaning, screaming, and cumming in a seemingly endless orgasm. He continues to pulverize her ass in anal reverse cowgirl as she moans, screams, and yodels, slamming her ass onto his massive meat missile until he explodes, depositing a hefty creampie into her cock oven that slowly oozes out.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:30:08///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.13GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/dd177f84013f5/DEHAWEF.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 22, 2018 6:04 pm
Skylar Xtreme aka Skylar Extreme - Big Black Cock Into Wife Pussy (28.07.2017)
screenshot
Skylar Xtreme aka Skylar Extreme - Big Black Cock Into Wife Pussy (28.07.2017)
Duration:........... 00:31:34
Description:........... Skylar’s a lovely, blond, tanned babe who’s brought her husband with her to fulfill her fantasy of fucking a black man while he watches. Eager to please, we offer up Mike, our big-dicked, black stud de jour. She can’t take her eyes off of his monster cock when she sees it and is soon ravenously sucking his inky black horse cock with gluttonous, wolfish hunger, relishing it when he face fucks her as she does her best to shove every stony inch down her gullet. Hungry for more, she rides his towering black obelisk of lust in cowgirl, her firm round ass avidly humping his titanic tool, moaning in ecstasy. Spinning around to reverse cowgirl, she begs him to fuck her as she slams her bald harlot’s hole onto his jet black donkey dick with fiery fervor and her moans of orgiastic exultation fill the room. Once in doggie, Mike ardently slams his beefy black battering ram into her as she throws her whorish ass back onto him like a bitch in heat, moaning and screaming in whorish jubilation. Wanting to sample all her holes, Mike slides his ginormous black dinosaur dick into her ass and shees undone, rubbing her clit, lost in lust. In a dick-drunk stupor, she throws her ass back onto him like the greedy whore she is. Mike continues pulverizing her asshole in anal missionary, vehemently plowing her back alley while she moans ecstatically, telling him how much she loves it. Mike moves back to pounding her pussy but is unable to hold back and deposits a massive creampie, which oozes out in a tidal wave of goo.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:31:34///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 1.00GB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/6c8ceb84cfef6/IKXJLRQ.mp4
Erotizator911
Added: Aug 22, 2018 10:03 pm
Skylar Xtreme aka Skylar Extreme - Blond Wife Sodomized By A Stud (18.08.2017)
screenshot
Skylar Xtreme aka Skylar Extreme - Blond Wife Sodomized By A Stud (18.08.2017)
Tags:........... Cuckold, Anal
Duration:........... 00:29:50
Description:........... Skylar’s a tall, tanned, Amazonian blond European sex fiend with a fit, firm body who has brought her husband to us to fulfill her fantasy of fucking a hung stud while he watches. After a brief QA, we bring out her stud, and she eagerly drops to her knees, voraciously sucking his humongous horse cock with sluttish, wolfish hunger. He then turns her around to pound his prodigious prick into her bald honeyed hole from behind, first standing up, then in standing doggie, and then doggie as this giant Aryan goddess moans in orgiastic exultation, begging him to fuck her harder. He barbarically plows his donkey dick into her garden of decadent delights in missionary as she squeezes her pert nipples, moaning and screaming in sluttish rapture. Mounted on his monumental meat missile in reverse cowgirl, she slams her hungry hole onto him with fiery, feral fervor as her moans of ecstasy fill the room. Continuing her wild ride in cowgirl, her fine, firm round ass ardently bounces on his towering tool while he fires it into her with fury, spanking her ass as she races to her hedonistic Valhalla. With her back in doggie, he pounds her pussy before relocating his beefy battering ram to her back alley, pile driving his colossal cock into her ass as she moans and screams in whorish delight. He continues his anal probing, barbarously pounding first her asshole then her pussy with fury as she lays on her side, until he deposits a massive creampie, which oozes out in great creamy river of goo.

Information line:__Format:... mp4///Duration:... 00:29:51///Resolution:... 1920x1080///Size:... 976.41MB

AllLinks
http://k2s.cc/file/e802d70430e37/LJUZYZC.mp4