Teach My Girlfriend How To Fuck

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Rosalyn Sphinx & Ryder Skye

Have you ever seen the graduate? Where Mrs. Robinson tries to steal Dustin Hoffman away from her own daughter. Well, this is similar, kind of. Ryder Skyes stepson has a girlfriend, Rosalyn Sphynx. But Rosalyn has been ignoring her boyfriend recently, and Ryder does not want anyone to treat her stepson that way. She can tell he needs some attention, especially when she catches him peeking in on her in the bathroom. And she is more than happy to be the one who offers him the attention that he is seeking. She licks his dick from balls to tip, jerks his cock from behind on the bed, and even sucks him off while Rosalyn is resting on the couch right next to them. But then Ryder takes it a step further. She cares so much about her stepson that she is willing to teach his girlfriend how to treat him right. So, she coaches them through a hot fuck, guiding them every step of the way. What a considerate stepmom!

File size: 3,8 GB
File name: Teach My Girlfriend How To Fuck
Video: AVC, 12000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 129 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:44:25
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Nov 23, 2018 12:20 am
Ace In The Pussyhole

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Avi Love

Avi Love loves helping her man cheat suckers out of their money at the poker table. She serves them drinks and food, but sneaks peeks at their cards the whole time, letting him in on what they have. She even sneaks him cards between her pussy lips. But when he wins, she gets a little too excited, and lets a card fall out of her skirt. The suckers are pissed, but Avis man thinks fast. To prove their good intentions, he proposes playing cards on Avis naked body. The suckers cant turn that down. They start to play, but cant keep their hands off her. They shower her in chips and cards and then fuck her on the felt table. Soon, shes getting dealt dicks from all angles. They all cum inside of her, and it seems as though cards, chips, and cheating are the farthest things from their mind. This time, everyones a winner!

File size: 3,5 GB
File name: Ace In The Pussyhole
Video: AVC, 12000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 132 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:41:51
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Ace In The Pussyhole
Ace In The Pussyhole
Ace In The Pussyhole
Ace In The Pussyhole