Deep End Diving

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Sasha Rose

Sasha is a sleek and svelte woman who always walks in like she means it. This time, there's something else in her eye! Her, Toby and Zack have been at the spa since a week now, and she's done with unclear flirtations. She wants them both and at the same time. The three head to the pool and delve far into the deep end.

File size: 1,5 GB
File name: Deep End Diving
Video: AVC, 6800 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:31:22
Video resolution: 1920x1080

Download from keep2share.cc:
Deep End Diving
Deep End Diving
Deep End Diving
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 07, 2019 9:05 am
Star Trek The Next Penetration

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Ingrid Mouth, Wolf Hudson, Mickey Mod, Owen Gray, Will Havoc, Gage Sin

Unbeknownst to the crew, The Enterprise has an alien stowaway and she has only one thing on her mind - to FUCK! Ingrid reprograms Data to all things ANAL and he can't help himself but to indulge in her puckered begging asshole. Riker stumbles upon them and whips out his cock for this space slut to suck! Soon the entire crew is digging deep in this whore's holes. Before you know it this alien sex fiend is getting stuffed air tight and then covered in loads of cum only to be stowed away as their personal sex slave forever!

File size: 2,1 GB
File name: Star Trek The Next Penetration
Video: AVC, 5022 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:57:13
Video resolution: 1280x720

Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 03, 2019 5:48 pm
DP Double Pleasure

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Erica Fontes

In this HD video from X-Art, sexy blond Erica tries her very first double penetration!

Erica is a free spirit, and she loves to experiment with sex. She got really turned on just thinking about having a threesome with two studly guys.

Erica's boyfriend watched with a smile on his face as she started to suck on Mr. X's generously-sized member. She did her best to swallow it down her throat, which made a really sexy sound.

In the meantime, Erica's boyfriend reached around and grabbed her ass, gently spreading her pink pussy open... it was getting really wet inside.

Erica reclined on the bed and opened her legs. Her boyfriend spooned her and started to fuck her from behind as she continued to suck lucky Mr. X's cock.

After a few minutes, Erica's boyfriend asked her, "Do you want him to fuck you too?"

She smiled as they switched positions. Mr. X pushed his big cock inside her tight pussy as she gulped down her boyfriend. In and out... Mr. X pounded her slowly at first, then faster and deeper.

When Erica was about to cum, she reached back and grabbed one ass cheek. She looked her boyfriend in the eyes and said, "Come on. I'm ready now, Baby!"

File size: 553,2 MB
File name: DP Double Pleasure
Video: AVC, 8675 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 108 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mov
Video duration: 00:08:48

DP Double Pleasure
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 03, 2019 3:07 pm
The Foursome

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Maryjane & Presley Hart

In this HD video, cum and watch Maryjane and Presley share each other and their men in X-Art's first foursome!

The video begins with the two 'friendly' couples outside by the pool. The girls begin making out, then Presley takes turns sucking both cocks while Maryjane goes down on her.

Next, the men take turns with the girls in a few different positions until each girl finds her favorite position and has a strong orgasm. Maryjane returning the favor to Mr. X sucks hard on his cock until he cums in her mouth. Tommy fucks Presley from behind until he cums all over her perfect ass.

Imagine it's you and your friends, you won't want to miss this fun foursome!

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: The Foursome
Video: AVC, 9913 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:16:13

The Foursome
The Foursome
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 03, 2019 7:03 am
Threes Company

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Caprice, Anneli (aka Pinky June)

After watching Seth and Leila, Anneli wanted her chance with Seth.

And since Caprice and Anneli are such close friends, Anneli invites Caprice to join in.

Watch the girls strip put of their cute bikinis, splash in the pool and turn each other on by playing, kissing and licking all over.

Seth then joins the action for a some hot sex with Anneli while Caprice hungrily watches.

Enjoy these two naughty beauties in a perfect Caribbean location. Paradise just doesn't get any better!

File size: 1018,4 MB
File name: Threes Company
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8402 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:16:40

Threes Company
Threes Company
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 03, 2019 4:22 am
Christmas Vacation

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Leila, Carmen

It's Christmas vacation and Leila and Carmen have a few weeks of tropical fun planned.

Both girls attend college in the United States, but Leila is from Hungary and Carmen is from Brazil. Since they are both from foreign countries they have a lot in common and became best friends. They also discovered that they are both extremely horny girls, they like to have sex with each other and pick up guys together for threesomes.

On the second day of their island vacation they go snorkeling and upon emerging from the ocean they spot a hot, young guy. Watch as they go down on him in tandem, ride him and let him fuck them both until they all have awesome orgasms.

Make sure to download this fun and sexy HD video to your permanent collection of high-quality erotica!

P.S. These three are HOT for eachother, the chemistry is REAL. I know this because ..well let's just say that 'there were plenty of 'extracurricular' activities during our recent shooting trip involving these three. Just watch the video and judge for yourself. XOXO ~ Colette

File name: Christmas Vacation
Video: AVC, 9940 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:16:16

Christmas Vacation
Christmas Vacation
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 02, 2019 9:36 am
Casual Sex

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Caprice & Ivana

In the early 80's sex was still a good way to meet new people. ~ Stacy 1988

Caprice and Ivana are hanging out together and feeling a little sexually frustrated, so they decide to go to work on each and bring on some orgasms.

Ivana wants to take it a little further so she invited over her friend Jacob to make love to her while Caprice watches and helps out.

It is in fact some casual sex, but it is very HOT nonetheless.

P.S. Ivana's model page is coming a little later. She is a 20 year old student from Czech republic. She is very horny and adventurous.

File size: 795,5 MB
File name: Casual Sex
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7095 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 107 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:15:25

Casual Sex
Casual Sex
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 02, 2019 6:56 am
Blonde Ambition

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Carla, Abby (aka Abigaile Johnson)

Naughty little Abby gets her wish to have a threesome with Carla and Pablo.

They meet at Carla's apartment and since they are all excited for the adventure they get right down to business.

Watch the girls play with each other. Watch Abby and Carla suck Pablo's huge cock and take turns riding him!

Hope you enjoy the girls and their 'blonde ambition'!

BTW, I had a little fun with this video and put a funny song in the beginning. It has a 'tongue and cheek' reference to what's going on, see if you get it...(apologies if the song's not for you, but I hope you like the scene anyway XOXO ~ Colette

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Blonde Ambition
Video: AVC, 8489 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 108 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:17:51

Blonde Ambition
Blonde Ambition
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 01, 2019 8:10 pm
A Wonderful World

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Susie (aka Lola, Dido Angel), Ivy

Sharing is caring

Ivy and Sebastian are totally in love, but that doesn't mean that Ivy isn't ok with giving a little present to her man every now and then.

Today the offering is Susie, lucky guy!

Watch as experienced lovers Ivy and Sebastian lead Susie in an erotic dance. It is an sensual and hot for Ivy as it is for Sebastian when he pushes his big cock in Susie's tight and perfect pussy.

Enjoy as the girls make out while Sebastian fucks Ivy's friend.

They all have awesome orgasms and a great time.

It's a beautiful and wonderful world (especially with these three in it!)

File size: 861,6 MB
File name: A Wonderful World
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8500 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 101 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:14:05

A Wonderful World
A Wonderful World
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 01, 2019 2:48 pm
Seeing Double

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Addison (aka Mia Manarote), Gianna (aka Victoria Blaze, Viktoria Blaze)

Addison and Gianna look so much alike you would almost think they were twins!

Imagine you are at a secluded villa with a panoramic view of the ocean, enjoying the warm day with your two look-alike lovers.

They take turns sucking your cock and letting you have your way with them however you desire.

But you can't tell which is which. Who's perfect pussy is that one? Which big eyes are looking up at you while you're in her mouth? Who's long dark hair is brushing against you. Which perfect ass are you squeezing?

It starts getting really confusing, you are "Seeing Double"!

Watch the video and let me know if you can tell which girl is which

Have fun.

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: Seeing Double
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 8500 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 101 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:22:20

Seeing Double
Seeing Double
Seeing Double
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 01, 2019 12:08 pm
Happy Birthday Capri!

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Capri, Kiera, Scarlet

Capri takes the directing position and starts telling everyone what she wants them to do for her birthday. Suck this, fuck that etc. etc....

It turns into a big hilarious orgy! Again, this one is not fully X-Art style (umm or at all really) but it's my Birthday this week, so let me have my fun Wink

Hope you like it! And just have fun with it!

Birthday wishes and joining of X-Art are appreciated for my celebration! XO

Love you all lots

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: Happy Birthday Capri!
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 7488 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 104 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:24:10

Happy Birthday Capri!
Happy Birthday Capri!
Happy Birthday Capri!
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 01, 2019 9:27 am
Fashion Models

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Bunny (aka Chloe Foster), Scarlet (aka Veronica Radke)

I don't know if any of you guys know this, but in my younger years (teens actually) I did a little bit of fashion modeling. When I never grew past 5'7 by 19 years old I retired.

Anyway, so many of the photographers were such weirdos (obviously not all photographers are pompous a-holes LOL). Most are pretty cool. But, I thought it would be funny to try and direct Tyler to be a jerk (if you know him, you would see that he is actually one of the nicest guys on the planet; so his acting skills are really quite good here!). I had to keep reminding him to be a jerk, the girls and I were cracking up the entire time! I also had to keep directing the girls to act like they didn't want him (because they both thought he was really hot, which he is...and so are they).

Soooo, long story short (or kind of long I guess) this all adds up to a whole bunch of fun.

We put the red fake-leather furniture on the set to make it seem a little cheesy and 80's-style too. But for me, it works. It's a little bit of comedic relief and hot sex in a world filled with seriousness.

And now if you want to watch a REALLY HOT AND FUN THREESOME then check this one out. It may not be fully X-Art style but it is a few laughs and some great orgasms.

Really what's wrong with that? "Are you doubting my Artistic Integrity???...."LOL

File name: Fashion Models
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 6321 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 93 Kbps (VBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:27:05

Fashion Models
Fashion Models
Fashion Models
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Apr 01, 2019 6:46 am
The Ultimate Blowjob

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Sam, Marie M.

Imagine yourself enjoying the ultimate indulgence, a sexy blowjob by two angelic beauties, followed by HOT sex with them both!

The girls start out sharing a tender kiss. Their lips meet and their tongues intertwine in a dance of passion.

Sam, the blonde, takes her turn first, wrapping her lips around your aching cock. She teases the head for a while, then pushes it all the way inside, so you can feel the back of her throat.

The girls alternate, taking turns swallowing your cock. They wrap their lips around you at the same time, gliding up and down. It's better than sex!

But wait, there's a little surprise! The girls look at each other and smile. Sam whispers something to her friend, and before you know it, she's spreading her friend's pussy open, begging you to fuck her!

You push the head of your cock inside the redhead's tight pink pussy. It fills her all the way up.

She then climbs on top of you, so you can taste her pussy while you finally fuck Sam...

File size: 667,4 MB
File name: The Ultimate Blowjob
Video: AVC, 8591 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: PCM, 1536 Kbps (CBR), 96 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:09:13

The Ultimate Blowjob
The Ultimate Blowjob
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 31, 2019 8:03 pm
Holiday in Spain

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Erica Fontes & Sunshine

Erica and her husband are a very naughty couple. They love to be with each other, but even more than that, they love to invite young girls into their bed!

While on holiday in Spain they meet the insatiable Sunshine, they both love her. Erica can not wait to share her husband with this athletic young girl and he can not wait to watch their passionate lesbian action!

Cum and watch this fun and truly authentic threesome, it will leave you dreaming of your next Spanish holiday!

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: Holiday in Spain
Video: AVC, 9913 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Video duration: 00:15:40

Holiday in Spain
Holiday in Spain
Matrish
Senior VIP club member
Added: Mar 31, 2019 5:22 pm
The Masseuse

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Anneli (aka Pinky June), Ivy

Anneli's boyfriend 'Dennis' is a masseur (I made a mistake and named this video 'the masseuse' which would indicate a girl gives the massage, but I just remembered it's 'masseur' for a boy and already rendered the video, so it has a funny title LOL!)

Anyway, continuing: Anneli's boyfriend is a 'masseur (for real, I'm not making this up). One evening he is called to give a massage to a gorgeous, young brunette. He asks her to his apartment, knowing Anneli will be home soon and that she really likes girls too.

The brunette 'Ivy' walks in , she disrobes and slips out of her white cotton panties and tank top; Dennis is happy to see that she has a perfect body. Anneli arrives home shortly after they begin the massage, Ivy is already extremely relaxed on the table. Anneli motions to Dennis to go a little further and see what happens, so he moves his fingers and eventually his mouth between Ivy's legs.

Ivy responds favorably and indicates she wants more, at this point Anneli jumps in the action and together they suck Dennis' cock until he can't stand it. He then enters both of them from various positions.

The video ends with Dennis taking Ivy from behind. He has a strong orgasm while Anneli masturbates and watches. This turns her on the most, she loves to watch her man with other women.

Don't you wish you had a girlfriend like Anneli? Watch the video and find out all of the reasons why!

File size: 789,2 MB
File name: The Masseuse
Video: AVC, 8634 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:12:35

The Masseuse
The Masseuse