Added: Feb 09, 2019 6:13 pm
Mommy Made Me Do It (2019)
screenshot
Category: Fetish , MILF , All Sex , Barely Legal , Cream Pies
Director: JW Ties
Starring: Jack Moore, JW Ties, Helena Price, Kiki Klout
Release Date: 1/9/2019
Description
Impregnation taboo XXX! When a young girl comes of age her own mother introduces her to family rituals that involve lesbian sex and creampies from her "Daddy." You just don't know what cums next!
"Dear Diary: 'Mommy' had been acting a bit strange around me lately and it made me a bit nervous.One afternoon I walked into the living room and 'Mommy' was on the couch scantily dressed. She asked me to sit next to her and she started complimenting my body. 'Mommy' started talking about my developing breasts then she caressed my leg. Her touch made me tingle as she started explaining the family ritual. Before I knew it,'Mommy' and I were naked caressing each other's bodies. 'Mommy's' touch felt so good I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly. 'Mommy' touched my wet pussy and that was all it took. 'Mommy' made love to me better than any boyfriend could/ I really love this family ritual!"

"Dear Diary: After 'Mommy' introduced me to the family ritual things got quite exciting at home. The other night 'Mommy' called me into the kitchen and asked me to do something special for her. She wanted me to watch while 'Daddy' tried to get her pregnant. She said it was a major turn on for her to know I was watching, so I agreed. 'Mommy' went into the living room and got 'Daddy's' attention away from the game by sucking his cock. I have to admit watching them started getting me pretty wet. By the time 'Daddy' came inside her pussy I had cum so hard I had to leave but I'll definitely do anything 'Mommy' asks from now on! Sure enough the next day she asked me to let 'Daddy' impregnate me. I can't wait ti; 'Daddy' fills me with his hot load!
File Name : Mommy Made Me Do It.mp4
File Size : 1544.25 MB
Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 01:42:02
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 kb/s, 59.940 FPS
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
screenshot
Download

https://tezfiles.com/file/ce2ff3a87bc60/Mommy_Made_Me_Do_It.mp4

Dear Users ! Send Your Requests Here

First Use The Search How to use The Search Section of the Forum