BTS-A Wife's Affair: Part One by Carmen Caliente
screenshot

screenshot

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 796 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Behind the Scenes, Facesitting, Latina Abigail Mac, Vanessa Veracruz

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 10, 2019 1:00 am
Help My Stepmom
screenshot

screenshot
Ariella Ferrera has a hard time when there's no one around to appreciate all the effort she spends getting her household in order. Maddy, her step-daughter could certainly take a few tips when it comes to helping out around, but Ariella sees the value in Maddy's good education, and her cheerleading practices too, so Maddy thinks of s wonderful idea, to get her friend Veronica to bring over some lingerie for Ariella to try on. Hopefully this will take away some of those tempestuous lustiness she's had over the past little while since her husband left on business.When Veronica arrives she lays out some of her favorite pieces for Ariella. But, it seems Ariella may not be in the mood. When Veronica tries helping Ariella out of her clothes to get a better idea of how the bra will fit, Ariella is cautious. But before too long she is feeling like new, her beautiful body fills out the lingerie perfectly, and Veronica is beginning to feel horny from Ariella's beautiful full breasts and her perfect ass. As Veronica checks out Ariella's curves Ariella starts feeling like she might get away with tempting the young lady.When they both start to feel comfortable, and make a few light jokes about what Veronica can get away with being with her customers, Ariella starts telling Veronica she's being naughty. Veronica starts telling Ariella what she'd do to Ariella if she was her stepmom, and when they start to kiss, Ariella wants to know more... a lot more. Will Maddy ever find out?

Media Info:
Duration: 32 min 46 s
Size: 1.13 GiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, 69, Squirting, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina, Step Mom, Family Roleplay Veronica Rodriguez, Ariella Ferrera

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 10, 2019 7:02 am
BTS-Sara Loves Sammie
screenshot

screenshot

Media Info:
Duration: 3 min 47 s
Size: 132 MiB

Tags: Girl on Girl Sara Luvv, Sammie Daniels

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 10, 2019 1:03 pm
Rebounding
screenshot

screenshot
Jenna Ashley came to hang out after having a really intense conversation with her now, ex-girlfriend. I wanted to cheer her up in any way I could and I noticed even though she seemed upset, she was also a little horny. The perfect combination, in my opinion because she was willing to try anything. I couldn't have been more excited! We decided to watch some TV which then escalated into taking off our clothes to get a little more comfortable. She's so sexy, I couldn't resist suggesting we make a super hot sex tape to take her mind off her ex. The best part, she was all for it! What better way to get over an ex then to have some amazing rebound sex! Hope you all enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed making it ;)From Alex Tanner and Jenna Ashley

Media Info:
Duration: 20 min 40 s
Size: 733 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking Alex Tanner, Jenna Ashley

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 10, 2019 7:06 pm
Beauty of the Ageless Love
screenshot

screenshot
There are not many things that would be more beautiful than a love between two women. Especially so if the love is as ageless as the one between Chrissie and Malya. The young woman and the horny grandma surely enjoys a wet pussy... and we enjoy to watch them doing so.

Media Info:
Duration: 30 min 57 s
Size: 806 MiB

Tags: lesbian, babes, granny, big tits, Big Ass, hairy, short hair, blonde, brunette Malya, Chrissie

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 11, 2019 1:08 am
Takes Two To Tango: Part One
screenshot

screenshot
Hannah is a naive young girl. Sure she's stunning, and quite popular at school, but when it comes to certain grown up stuff, she's totally oblivious. See, Hannah has a conundrum. When she watches girls fooling around it turns her on. When she makes the realization that she could potentially be a lesbian, it turns her world upside down. We all know that the popular girls at school, don't have any issue talking about how they tick, but this might be something she should bring up with her step-mom first. Or at least she thought.India is a nurturing stepmom who, despite long hours in her office, and frequent business calls, tried her hardest to make sure her girls get the education they need, and when they need it. As a late bloomer Hannah has obviously tumultuous feelings about her newest discovery. When India explains what it's like to have sex, and that no matter what you do, don't subscribe to labels, just to be herself, Hannah's ideas finally click into place and her new found self-esteem can start to flourish.When India demands a display of Hannah's attempted techniques Hannah shows her. India is amazed that Hannah hasn't discovered her body alone, and makes sure that Hannah's education is one that she won't forget. India whips out a toy so she can try a new technique to masturbate, and it's already better for Hannah, but when India decides to show Hannah what sex is really about, we get to see her show Hannah everything she will need to know about being herself, and getting what she needs.

Media Info:
Duration: 30 min 39 s
Size: 1.06 GiB

Tags: Toys, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, MILF & Mature, First Lesbian Experience, Older / Younger, Petite India Summer, Hannah Hartman

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 11, 2019 10:17 pm
BTS-Lena Loves Cherie
screenshot

screenshot

Media Info:
Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 359 MiB

Tags: Girl on Girl Cherie DeVille, Lena Nicole

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 12, 2019 1:18 am
INTERVIEWS-Lena Nicole
screenshot

screenshot

Media Info:
Duration: 1 min 14 s
Size: 39.3 MiB

Tags: Girl on Girl Lena Nicole

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 12, 2019 1:20 pm
Fingerdeep in her ass
screenshot

screenshot
Brandy and Minnie having some great fun together... but who would have thought they are so kinky? They finger and fist each other in the ass. Especially Brandy likes to tease Minnie's tight butt, probably because Minnie screams in pleasure with such happy zeal.

Media Info:
Duration: 19 min 36 s
Size: 512 MiB

Tags: lesbian, babes, brunette Brandy Smile, Minnie Manga

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 13, 2019 1:22 am
Sexy Crusade
screenshot

screenshot
Do you remember the blonde seductress Vinna from last week? She came back again and now she brought a lovely brunette friend called Tess to continue her crusade to tease or senses and conquer our... you know what. But sometimes a conquest can be good... don't you think?

Media Info:
Duration: 20 min 12 s
Size: 528 MiB

Tags: lesbian, lingerie, babes, blonde, brunette Tess Lyndon, Vinna Reed

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 13, 2019 7:24 am
My BFF Seduced Me: Part One
screenshot

screenshot
Sammie Daniels and Alex Tanner have been best friends forever since they could walk. They relay on each other for everything from, which shampoo to use to, advice on how to give a guy the best blowjob. Nothing is off limits for them, so it seemed pretty normal for Sammie to invite Alex over to her house while her parents were out of town for one of their super fun slumber parties. Sammie also wanted to have Alex over so she could show her the new chair her parents bought. Upon hearing that Sammie's parents are out of town, Alex comes right over, realizing with Sammie's parents out of the house, she can show Sammie a few new 'techniques' she recently learnt from her Step-Mom. When Alex's arrives at Sammie's house, she takes her into the living room to show her the new chair. Alex tells Sammie that she recently learnt of some new techniques from her Step-Mom that would be really fun to try on each other. Sammie is a little reluctant at first but when Alex tells her they can do it in the chair, Sammie is on board! The girls slowly get undressed leaving just their bra's and panties on for each other to take off. Alex takes on the role of teacher, and Sammie surprises herself at how eager she is to learn. Sammie and Alex sit in the chair together, as Alex guides Sammie into knowing what she likes when it comes to making herself cum. They start by rubbing they're pussy's at the same time, placing one finger in slowly and then faster in and out. Things start to get really hot, which is when Alex decides to show Sammie how it feels to have her pussy licked. As Sammie begins to moan, Alex tells her to turn around and begins licking her ass hole. Sammie screams out in ecstasy and tells Alex to lay back while she licks her pussy giving her the greatest orgasm she's ever had.

Media Info:
Duration: 27 min 55 s
Size: 983 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Redhead, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Petite Sammie Daniels, Alex Tanner

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 13, 2019 10:25 am
Swim Coach
screenshot

screenshot
Jelena Jensen is having an adult swimming lesson. She doesn't know how to swim, and she's about to go on a boat trip with some friends. She's a bit embarrassed, but Natalia Starr knows just how to make her feel comfortable. That is, until Jelena's top falls off! Natalia takes her top off as well to make Jelena feel more comfortable. When their swimming lesson is over the club offers a massage. Natalia really shows her chops when it comes to rubbing Jelena's beautiful soft body. When Jelena's Massage begins to heat up, she feels heat coming from her loins. Natalia doesn't flinch for a second when jelena guides her hand to her pussy for an internal massage. Natalia even starts to feel more and more horny herself and before long they're both on the table licking one another and massaging each other's pussies with their warm wet tongues.

Media Info:
Duration: 32 min 11 s
Size: 1.09 GiB

Tags: Oil, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, 69, Lesbians, Fingering, Natural Tits, Massage, Member Fantasy, Outdoor Natalia Starr, Jelena Jensen

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 13, 2019 4:28 pm
INTERVIEWS-No More Private Time
screenshot

screenshot

Media Info:
Duration: 4 min 38 s
Size: 162 MiB

Tags: Girl on Girl Alex Tanner

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 13, 2019 7:29 pm
Lingering FIngers
screenshot

screenshot
The girls lingering fingers take a long walk down on silky, smooth curves to the wet folds. They are not in a hurry, they have the whole day to enjoy each other, fingers deep inside, tongues struggling for loving domination, bodies tense in intense pleasure and we don't have to do anything else but to enjoy the sight.

Media Info:
Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 765 MiB

Tags: lesbian, babes, blonde, brunette, dildo Victoria Puppy, Chelsea Sun

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 14, 2019 4:32 am
No More Private Time
screenshot

screenshot
Kendra James is looking forward to a night on the town with her gal pals, but she can't find her favorite top. She heads down to the laundry room, where she knows her step-daughter Alex Tanner is supposed to be doing the laundry, but instead she finds Alex doing the laundry machine! She's pressed against the washer as it rocks and shakes, its vibrations sending waves of pleasure to her most private places.But they aren't about to be private for long. When Kendra walks in on her step-daughter touching herself, Alex thinks she's in big trouble. But Kendra isn't mad... she just wants to give her step-daughter some guidance about how to explore her body the right way, and she thinks that feeling a machine's vibrations isn't the best way for Alex to learn. She needs someone experienced to guide her through the right motions, and Kendra is certainly experienced!As Alex practices her fingering techniques, her step-mom watches with advice and encouragement, soon showing off her own fingering style for comparison. As they pleasure themselves side by side, their lust and passion build until finally, Kendra does what she'd always dreamed of, and leans in to kiss her step-daughter for the first time. Alex is a lucky girl to have a step-mom who cares so much about making her feel so loved.

Media Info:
Duration: 29 min 46 s
Size: 1.01 GiB

Tags: Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting Alex Tanner, Kendra James

screenshot
DOWNLOAD