Hot kisses and debauchery lesbo
Author
piskind
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 21, 2019 2:25 pm
Lola Loves Remy
screenshot

screenshot
I'm Lola Foxx and I want to tell you about a fantasy I have. I've been fantasizing about Remy LaCroix for quite a while. I think the time has come for us to finally work together. I like Remy because I feel like we look a lot alike. We both have freckles, we both have big booties, we have small natural boobs, we're brunettes. What I really like about Remy is the fact that she's a total anal Queen. My ultimate fantasy would be to have anal sex with Remy. I definitely want to lick her ass, put my tongue inside of it. I wanna take this huge butt plug I have and see how far her ass can stretch. And, I really want her to take this glass dildo I have and slide it deep inside my ass. Wouldn't that be hot?

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 28 min 59 s
Size: 1 002 MiB

Tags: Toys, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Small Tits, Fingering, Butt Plug, Anal Beads, Pussy Licking Lola Foxx, Remy LaCroix

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 22, 2019 2:29 am
Stunning busty ladies
screenshot

screenshot
Stunning busty ladies fondling each other's clits and finger fucking to orgasm

Media Info:
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 101 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Lesbian, Vintage Celeste, Jenna Jameson

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 22, 2019 5:30 am
Lovely and sexy
screenshot

screenshot
Janine and Jenna are sexy babes in a sensual muff diving in the bathroom

Media Info:
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 94.1 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Big Tits, Lesbian, Vintage Janine, Jenna Jameson

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 22, 2019 2:32 pm
A Show Of Faith
screenshot

screenshot
Brandi Love is a loving nurturing stepmom. Sometimes things happen in her life that make her change it up a bit. She married the local pastor and got a new stepdaughter out of the deal. Tara Morgan is a model of a perfect stepdaughter with down home religious values and an A type personality that makes her industrious and productive. But today Tara is home sick. Sometimes in a young girl's life she needs a role model, one that will help her stand up to the bumps in her path, and Brandi is so invested in their relationship that she doesn't hesitate to be the gentle mother she signed on to be. Tara has a problem, one she's afraid to talk about with anyone else. She's interested in girls. She has dreams about other girls.Brandi reacts to her news with loving open arms, and helps Tara feel that her new journey is going to be a natural sequence of changes that help Tara become the young woman she is meant to be. Tara reveals that she has never tried anything with a girl, and Brandi shows that she's got the lesson plan all ready by helping Tara discover her sexuality and teaching her how to make the best of her new outlook.

Media Info:
Duration: 28 min 17 s
Size: 983 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting Brandi Love, Tara Morgan

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 22, 2019 5:33 pm
Cum contest
screenshot

screenshot
Brunette Tess and blonde Lina organized a private little cum contest. They try to make each other cum as many times as they can, using their tongue, lips and fingers. If you wonder who will win, we cannot tell... but probably it is not that important until they keep playing with each other.

Media Info:
Duration: 21 min 37 s
Size: 565 MiB

Tags: lesbian, babes, blonde, brunette, one on one Tess Lyndon, Lina Love

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 22, 2019 11:34 pm
Alex Loves Halle
screenshot

screenshot
Hi, My name is Alex Chance and I have this crazy fantasy. Something I've really always wanted to do is lose my girl/girl anal virginity. I've played with girls multiple times. I have dominated them, and they've dominated me, but the one thing I've never done is have a little small girl (Halle Von) dominate me. Secretly, I really want her to throw me down and lick my ass, and just violate me. I want her to start off by licking my asshole. I have these really pretty bejeweled butt plugs that just feel so nice in my ass, and I would just love for her to shove them in there. And, there's another pretty glass toy that feels really good in my pussy, and I've never had it in my ass before, and I think this girl would be the perfect one just to shove it up there. After she makes me cum, I want to make her cum. I want her to make me her little sex slave. I'll lick her asshole, I'll finger it. I'll make her cum any way she likes. I just wanna make her happy. I can't wait to see how this is going to feel. It's a completely new experience for me. I've never been dominated by a little girl. It's a very surreal thing and I can't wait for you to watch my fantasy.

Media Info:
Duration: 22 min 53 s
Size: 788 MiB

Tags: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Hairy Halle Von, Alex Chance

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 23, 2019 8:36 am
Footing fun
screenshot

screenshot
How could it be even more kinkier? Girls giving a foot work to each other. Pussies toed, rubbed with a sole, or foot fucked... smoking hot stuff and you'll be able to enjoy it in the next minutes. So lean back, open that zipper and enjoy the show.

Media Info:
Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 301 MiB

Tags: lesbian, teen, babes, milf, big tits, Big Ass, black hair, blonde, brunette Sandy, Jordan Green, Alexis, Szilvia Lauren, Clara G., Zafira, Jo

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 24, 2019 2:43 am
We Love Tribbing: Part Two
screenshot

screenshot
This morning Lola is snoozing. she wakes slowly to the scents and sounds of Candy Sweet making her a morning after breakfast. It's easy to see that Lola and Candy have been using a lot of time lately to just hang around the apartment and veg out. But this morning, the light in the apartment is so magical that they can't resist the sensual feeling of being there together, in the silence, to treasure one another's soft all natural teen bodies. They start to make out, and as their kissing grows more intense, Lola backs Candy into the counter to get more leverage to caress Candy's round soft ass, and to sense the energy running just below the surface of her milky parts. Slow and steady is just how these girl like it. Lola lets one of Candy's small budding tits loose into the open air, caressing her nipples lightly with her fingertips. As the sexual energy quickens in the space, Candy helps Lola out of her lacy top to reveal her own beautiful breasts. Lola starts to taste Candy's sweet nipples, and instantly the energy rushes, and Candy's breathing picks up speed. We know that tribbing is the only thing on Lola's mind.Lola sidelines the breakfast and encourages Candy onto the table. They continue their make out. It's clear they can't keep their hands off one another. As they begin rubbing their soft torsos together, you can almost feel the wells of passion rise inside them. Lola already has her legs spread for Candy, writhing against her thigh, and soon her panties are so wet the friction interferes. They take off their white panties and Lola uses her expert tongue to wet Candy's pussy, and help her closer to her orgasm. After more tribbing, Candy takes a moment to finger Lola's sweet shaved pussy, making her hornier than before, enticing her to finish Candy off with a fingering and a strong lesbian tongue licking her pussy deep and hard.

Media Info:
Duration: 25 min 29 s
Size: 891 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, Pussy Licking Candy Sweet, Lola

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 24, 2019 11:46 am
Teach Me Mommy: Part Two
screenshot

screenshot
India Summer is on a charity mission with her step-daughter Shyla Jennings. The cute young lady has been on a steep learning curve ever since India gave Shyla her first ever lesson in seduction. Being a CEO really aids you when you need a guinea pig right away. Since India is fed up with this girl Chloe Amour from work, she decides she might be the perfect test subject for her girl on girl... on girl experiment.Later, turns out Shyla isn't quite as smooth as she thought, and Chloe isn't really feeling the moves Shyla's throwing her way, even though Chloe knows Shyla is pretty hot. When things start to heat up, Shyla lets her horniness take the front seat and India has to step in and show Shyla how it's done. Knowing Chloe will lose her shit when she discovers them, India asserts her normal power, and orchestrates some very enticing lesbian positions for Chloe and Shyla. India is sure everyone gets what they want without relinquishing an ounce of control.India lines the younger women up and uses her tongue to coax the girls closer to their orgasms. She lines them up to feed from her own pussy and soon all three are working closer to cumming for one another. Each cums screaming through their muscle shuddering orgasms. Finally India makes sure Chloe knows she used her, by instructing her to have the reports done and on her desk first thing in the morning. No beach for her.

Media Info:
Duration: 30 min 1 s
Size: 1.03 GiB

Tags: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking Chloe Amour, Shyla Jennings, India Summer

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 24, 2019 11:50 pm
Our Little Afternoon By The Pool
screenshot

screenshot
I brought over a new camera I got called a GoPro, and gave it to Vanessa to record something as a test. Of course their dirty minds took a turn, and Vanessa and Lola got so excited by filming each other's naked pussy they started showing off. Before I knew it I was filming a lesbian sex tape! I'm just as horny as the other girls, but someone had to woman the cameras! Lola's cute round ass looks so hot, and wet, and tasty under the blue sky, and Vanessa's looks just as sexy. Lola sucks toes like a champ, don't you think? Anyhow in the end our little lesbian sex tape was one that kept me horny for days. Hopefully seeing my girls eating poolside pussy and seeing them using wet fingers to fuck one another will keep you horny for weeks!From Dakota James, Lola Foxx and Vanessa Veracruz

Media Info:
Duration: 23 min 45 s
Size: 842 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Latina Lola Foxx, Vanessa Veracruz

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 25, 2019 2:52 am
After School Snack
screenshot

screenshot
Simone Sonay has been making strides in her relationship with stepdaughter Alison Faye. Today she's taking some time to get her circulation running in order to relax. Her technique in yoga is stunning, and we see she has what it takes to get into those tough positions and really get the results she needs. Meanwhile, Alison needs her mom. Calling out for her doesn't do the trick so she goes to find Simone in her studio. Alison's manipulative neediness gets Simone into bed. Before long Simone gets the point of it all, and Alison's need to play around with her stepmom comes to fruition. Soon they're naked, and Simone is lusting for Alison's nubile ass. Simone doesn't waste any time getting straight to the point and it's only minutes before Alison is enjoying long shuddering orgasms from her expert step-mom. Simone can see through Alison's manipulative plan, and tries to get her back on track as soon as possible.Once Alison cums, its Simone's turn. She learns how much Alison has been studying for real when she figures out that Alison's techniques have become exponentially better. Simone enjoys a tender orgasm from her step daughter, one she wasn't prepared for. Simone decides it's time to teach Alison something new, so she has Alison sit on her face, in 69 and we see them both licking each other's wet pussies until it's time for Alison to start applying the same gusto to her world geography test.

Media Info:
Duration: 22 min 3 s
Size: 773 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Hairy Kendall , Simone Sonay

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 25, 2019 11:56 am
Sharing Sisters
screenshot

screenshot
Nickey Huntsman is having a rough time. See, she's different than the average overconfident teen, and she clearly has some issues with her self-identity and like most teens doesn't know how to talk about it, and would rather just go along in her own way trying not to make a big deal out of something that's almost as intense as life and death! To be at that age is tough, but if she's open enough, and confident enough, Dillion Harper will know just how to make her day. When Dillion finds out that Nickey has been dating her sister, she is a bit surprised, but she knows just like anyone else that rejection is cold, and Nickey really needs a break from her self-deprecation. Dillion decides to stroke Nickey's ego at first, hoping she'll soon get to stroke something else. Dillion situates herself behind Nickey caressing her tender teen tits, and helping her out of her swimsuit. Soon, they're making out, and Nickey's depression is melting away, faster than it came.When they move inside their experimental first time fantasies together energize a passion that is both playful and sexy. Both of them relish being together melting their tensions like jealousy and stress instantly. Dillion helps Nickey out of her bra, and they feed each other their budding tits. Nickey wants Dillion badly, and you can see Dillion gets hot for Nickey's aggressive attitude. Before long, Nickey is devouring Dillion's sweet pussy, using her strong excited fingers to finger Dillion while she takes care of her swollen clit. Dillion returns the favor, in the style Nickey clearly wants it. Next they rub their swollen shaved pussies together, scissoring until they both cum again. Finally they both take turns grinding their holes against one another's warm wet mouths while fingering to turn their sunny afternoon into the mind-blowing aggressive orgasms that they both so desperately needed.

Media Info:
Duration: 27 min 4 s
Size: 943 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Hairy Dillion Harper, Nickey Huntsman

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 25, 2019 5:57 pm
Teaching Blanche
screenshot

screenshot
It seems Blanche forgot how good it felt when a slender hand penetrated her tight, wet pussy. She needs to be reminded and Iwia will be the one helping her to remember. The sexy little brunette drives Blanche through many orgasms while she fists the blonde's pussy... something she will remember for a long time.

Media Info:
Duration: 35 min 2 s
Size: 914 MiB

Tags: lesbian, babes, blonde, brunette Iwia, Blanche Bradburry

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 25, 2019 11:57 pm
Bi-Curious Babes
screenshot

screenshot
There is nothing wrong in watching two young bi-curious girls having fun, right? They look so sexy in their revealing black attire (and even sexier without them) and when their questing little tongues explore to warm depths and wet folds, things get really-really interesting.

Media Info:
Duration: 33 min 46 s
Size: 879 MiB

Tags: lesbian, babes, brunette Angie Moon, Dolce Vita

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jul 27, 2019 12:07 am
Adriana Loves Remy
screenshot

screenshot
So, I have this fantasy, and my fantasy is, Remy Lacroix. I'd just imagine caressing her sweet body, and touching her nice soft lips against my lips. Just, taking my time with her, ...feel her, feel her tits up against my body, start making out with her, feel that tongue touch my tongue. I would let her do anything to me, whatever she wanted. Maybe stick a finger in my ass, and then two. I just can't wait to touch hers and taste hers and do the same to her. I just want to feel the passion in between each other... mmmm. I want her to give me an anal orgasm like I've never had before, and I wanna have the feeling there, the fire. I just can't wait to taste her against my tongue. Use a toy on me until I cum all around it. I just want her asshole to caress my tongue, and she sits on my face cumming on me. Tastes so yummy.

Media Info:
Duration: 27 min 53 s
Size: 970 MiB

Tags: Outdoors, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Anal Beads, Pussy Licking Adriana Chechik, Remy LaCroix

screenshot
DOWNLOAD