Escape Artist Stephie Staar
screenshot

Info:
Name : Escape Artist
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 2.14 GiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 40 min 15 s

Stephie Staar is one of those rope bottoms who can't help trying to get herself out. She's a self-proclaimed escape artist. Last time on Infernal Restraints she managed to undo some of her bondage. This time OT is not going to let that happen.His first tie is pretty simple, but he's got some tricks for Stephie. Once she's well bound he tells her the game, she's got five minutes to untie herself. If she manages to get herself out she gets an orgasm. If the timer runs out first then OT gets to hurt her.After three rounds she's only managed to get out of the bondage one time. OT has to admit she's get some pretty smooth moves, but she admits that OT is more than a match for her. It's time for her to pay up, one orgasm and two punishments.
Genre : BDSM

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 13, 2019 4:58 am
Desperation Fallon West
screenshot

Info:
Name : Desperation
File Size : 2.23 GiB
Runtime : 42 min 9 s

There's nothing better than the look of desperation in the eyes of a subject. As she strains against her bonds you can tell she wants something. Whether it's to pee, to eat, to orgasm, or simply to be free. Desperation plays beautifully on the face of a woman.Fallon is desperate for it all. She wants to be fucked. She wants to be tied. She needs to breath. She needs to cum. This is just how OT wants her. So that's how she'll be. OT wants her to struggle with positions that test her flexibility and her stamina. The teasing takes it's toll as Fallon begs for release. With her ass hooked and her cunt being vibrated the need grows within her. Desperation is fully realized when her pussy is pulled open. Her nipples are pulled up to the ring above her. The vibrator is hung just barely touching her clit. She wonders if the pressure is enough to get her off. Will she even get to cum?

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: May 14, 2019 8:06 am
Secondary Screaming Luci Lovett
screenshot

Info:
Name : Secondary Screaming
File Size : 2.47 GiB
Runtime : 46 min 19 s

Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare. OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while. She's apprehensive, but she complies as he has Luci strip for him. The threat of prison time looming over her is all the incentive she needs to let him put his hands on her. OT's going to get everything he wants. With a nice body like Luci has he's going to have a lot of fun.Once she's tied up OT drops the convincing act and goes full on creep doing to Luci whatever he wants. He even makes her search her own cunt for more contraband. He finds more evidence and he uses it. Luci has no chance of escape.

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jun 01, 2019 6:35 pm
Where the Magic Happens Part 4 – Asiana Whisperer
screenshot

Info:
Name : Where the Magic Happens Part 4 – Asiana Whisperer
File Size : 82.8 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 17 min 58 s

After being gagged and tied for over 30 minutes, now it’s time for me to un-gag myself and remove the nipple clamps and crotch rope but not without being finished off with FREEZING cold water.  The water is so cold, that instead of moving faster, I do the opposite.  It took me a good 5 minutes to get the nipple clamps off (which was unusually fast), but I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the show!
Genre :

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jun 19, 2019 7:26 pm
Office Cam Happenings – BTS of A Body Made for Bondage
screenshot

Info:
Name : Office Cam Happenings – BTS of A Body Made for Bondage
File Size : 91.5 MiB
Runtime : 24 min 24 s

(Office Cam footage has no audio)
Genre :

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 02, 2019 8:07 pm
Bondage Quickie
screenshot

Info:
Name : Bondage Quickie
File Size : 33.1 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 37 s

Another night where I wanted to get tied up but it was getting late and time for Martin to leave.  Just as if it were sex, he could never leave me behind unsatisfied, so we get straight to business.  I grab for the  rope and wrap it tightly around my pussy, taking Martin’s had and leading his to feel how tight it is.  He ties me in a few variation of ways – ungagged, rope around my throat, hair to my elbows, elbows are chicken-winged, and another with my wrists to my torso, throat to my elbows, and a giant gag plugging my tiny mouth.  I was content.  I didn’t need stimulation, not a lot of attention, and I didn’t need sex.  Just me, gagged and roped, and able struggle around and pose as Martin’s slutty bondage eye-candy.
Genre :

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 09, 2019 12:25 pm
“Martin’s Stash” – Asiana Ungagged
screenshot

Info:
Name : “Martin’s Stash” – Asiana Ungagged
File Size : 37.0 MiB
Resolution : 402 x 720
Runtime : 3 min 14 s

Genre :

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 12, 2019 4:33 am
Endurance Hogtie Custom Video Office Cam View – NO AUDIO
screenshot

Info:
Name : Endurance Hogtie Custom Video Office Cam View – NO AUDIO
File Size : 238 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 51 min 56 s

Here is the live feed stream from the Office Cam, shot the night we attempted the 1-hour hogtie for a custom video request.  Please remember that there is no audio.  One day!!  I will do 1-hour!!  Promise!
Genre :

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 13, 2019 8:36 pm
“Martin’s Stash” Office Triple Play
screenshot

Info:
Name : “Martin’s Stash” Office Triple Play