Nude beauty / erotic glamor video
Author
piskind
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 15, 2019 3:00 pm
Beer Toying
screenshot

screenshot
Enchanting blonde Brooke sits by the pool wearing a pink bikini and sipping beer. She strips off her bikini, sits on a deck chair, then pours beer on her tanned body. She rubs the cold, beer bottle on her hot, shaved pussy, then starts to finger herself. She fingers herself in several different positions moaning with her perky ass in the air as she pleasures herself outdoors.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 34 s
Size: 490 MiB

Tags: Brooke

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 16, 2019 12:05 am
Studded Penetration
screenshot

screenshot
Spicy brunette Juliette sits outside on a deckchair rubbing her body through her clothes, then she hikes up her mini to show her white, thong panties. She removes her top and rubs her ample tits, then flicks aside her panties and fingers her shaved pussy. Next, she takes a studded dildo and works into her tight snatch and fucks herself energetically until she has a loud, shuddering orgasm.

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 436 MiB

Tags: Juliette

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 16, 2019 3:06 am
Vibrated Pussy
screenshot

screenshot
Seductive blonde Jenny smiles coyly as she poses in the bed in her night gown, which she lifts to show her perfect ass and thong panties. She takes down the top and massages her firm tits, then flicks aside her panties and fingers her trimmed pussy. Next, she licks a large, rabbit vibrator and plunges it deep inside her moist twat. She fucks herself rhythmically in several different positions until she has a loud orgasm.

Media Info:
Duration: 18 min 35 s
Size: 547 MiB

Tags: Jenny

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 16, 2019 6:12 pm
Classy Glass
screenshot

screenshot
Zoe shows off her stockings and suspender belt set under her miniskirt before completing a striptease and fingering her pussy on the big white chair. She then squeezes a large glass dildo between her magnificent big breasts before insertion from behind, allowing those tits to swing as she rolls her ass above the glass.

Media Info:
Duration: 21 min 49 s
Size: 644 MiB

Tags: Zoe

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 17, 2019 12:17 pm
Double Penetration
screenshot

screenshot
Marietta strips off her pink top and canvas mini on a red recliner chair to reveal a plum bra and panty set. She removes these and starts to finger her pussy lips, then places her fingers inside her pussy. She takes a big yellow dildo and inserts it in her pussy. Getting up on her knees she faces backwards and inserts a butt plug in her ass before repenetrating her pussy with the dildo. With both the dildo and butt plug inside her she pumps both her ass and pussy together.

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 433 MiB

Tags: Marietta

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 17, 2019 3:19 pm
Tub Team
screenshot

screenshot
Sharon sits on the edge of a big stone tub in front of wooden window blinds and slips into the water for a soak. She hops back out on to the ledge and leans back into the blinds during some special treatment where she is fisted and ass-fingered until she is wetter than her bath.

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 463 MiB

Tags: Sharon

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 18, 2019 12:23 am
Sybian Satisfaction
screenshot

screenshot
Lightweight Lela loses her clothes as she lounges on a long red couch. She teases her pussy for a while to prepare it for the machine and she mounts her Sybian, plunging down on to the probe and riding off into the sunset of satisfaction.

Media Info:
Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 349 MiB

Tags: Lela

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 18, 2019 6:26 am
Pumping Vibrations
screenshot

screenshot
Cayenne strips off in front of a red couch and swings her ass to the camera, sinking a finger deep inside her pussy. She licks her juice off her fingers and proceeds to rub her clitoris while sinking more fingers into her pussy. Placing a vibrator up against her clitoris she continues deep fingering herself until she sidles up on her knees and with her back arched and her eyes closed, plunges a big dildo into her pink pussy lips. Cayenne then returns to a frontal position replacing the vibrator on her clitoris with the dildo still inside her.

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 39 s
Size: 463 MiB

Tags: Cayenne

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 18, 2019 9:26 am
Hooked Up
screenshot

screenshot
Zafira strips her lush body out of a white bikini as she prepares to sunbathe in the garden. She gets carried away with the thrill of exploring herself and sets to work with an unusual purple hooked dildo, first from behind and then as she spreads herself on the sunlounge.

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 55 s
Size: 440 MiB

Tags: Zafira

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 19, 2019 12:31 am
Golden Shower
screenshot

screenshot
Karie washes her body down with the showerhead. She then releases a warm stream of pee as she stands in the tiled cubicle with the camera close up on her pussy. Then she rinses herself off clean again with the hand held shower head.

Media Info:
Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 166 MiB

Tags: Karie

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 19, 2019 6:35 am
Bedroom Passion
screenshot

screenshot
In a darkened bedroom, Cayenne strips off her shirt, denim miniskirt, bra and panties and plays with her nipples. She spreads her legs wide for the camera and plays with her pussy. Taking a big glass dildo she raises one leg in the air and plunges it deep inside her. Then she pumps it in and out of her pussy from behind while on her knees. Finally Cayenne rolls on to her back again to remove the dildo.

Media Info:
Duration: 17 min 42 s
Size: 522 MiB

Tags: Cayenne

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 19, 2019 3:40 pm
Dildo Poolside
screenshot

screenshot
Gorgeous blonde Alison rubs herself by the swimming pool, then strips off her things and fondles her tiny breasts. She spreads wide, fingers her shaved pussy, then slides a large dildo between her pink lips. She fucks her moist twat fervently, then slides a smaller dildo into her tight asshole. She fucks both holes, changing positions and moaning loudly as her intense climaxes approaches.

Media Info:
Duration: 13 min 4 s
Size: 387 MiB

Tags: Alison

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 20, 2019 6:41 am
Office Toyer
screenshot

screenshot
Stunning blonde Briget is sitting on a desktop sipping juice, wearing an elegant, black dress. She licks her fingers, then seductively strips off her dress and thong panties, then spreads and fingers her sweet, shaved pussy. Once her pussy is nice and wet, she inserts and glass dildo deep inside and fucks herself on a leather chair until she has a loud orgasm.

Media Info:
Duration: 20 min 40 s
Size: 611 MiB

Tags: Briget

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 20, 2019 9:42 am
Fountain Fantasy
screenshot

screenshot
Heavenly blonde Tania, poses seductively in an exotic fountain wearing only a tiny bikini. The water splashes over her firm body as she removes her swim suit, then she spreads her legs wide and fingers her shaved pussy. After her pink twat is well lubed with the water and her warm juices, she plunges a vibrator deep inside and works it in and out rhythmically until she has a shuddering climax.

Media Info:
Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 253 MiB

Tags: Tania

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
Added: Jun 20, 2019 3:46 pm
Double Blue
screenshot

screenshot
Stunning hottie Avidat is in the kitchen in a skimpy top and pink skirt which she removes and rubs her small, pert tits and fingers her shaved, pink pussy. She gets up on the kitchen counter and sucks on some anal beads before working them into her puckered asshole. She doubles the pleasure with a large vibrating dildo that she thrusts into her tight, wet pussy. She eagerly works the two toys in and out till she explodes in an intense orgasm. Afterwards she lustfully licks her juices off the toys.

Media Info:
Duration: 16 min 15 s
Size: 479 MiB

Tags: Avidat

screenshot
DOWNLOAD