Author
Sev
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 23, 2019 8:01 pm
Sexy Stripper Jamie Lynn Arouses With Seductive Smoking
screenshot

Genre: Smoking Fetish
Models:
Description: Jamie Lynn is your sexy stripper fuck buddy who loves to smoke - before, after, and during sex. Tonight she's feature dancing from midnight to four, and you're hanging out backstage. Jamie Lynn likes to time before she goes on stage by chain smoking Marlboro Lights, and admiring her tits, ass, and legs in the smoke-clouded mirrors. When she's done dancing, Jamie Lynn promises she'll let you take her home and lick her shaved pussy while she puffs a cig. Is Jamie Lynn a dream girl, or what?

Duration : 10 min 12 s
Size : 124 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 400 x 600

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 24, 2019 7:03 pm
Charlie and Jaqueline: Lesbian Fantasy With Cigarettes
screenshot

Models:
Description: Sexy brunette Jaqueline and smoking hot blonde Charlie are having a play date today Jaqueline is a naughty flirt, and her BFF Charlie wants to quit smoking. Jaqueline torments Charlie by lighting up a cigarette and blowing smoke all over Charlie's perfect natural tits. Disobedient Charlie begs her for a drag off her cigarette, and Jaqueline indulges her. Soon Charlie has her legs spread wide, as Jaqueline blows jets of smoke into her dripping wet pussy.

Duration : 16 min 5 s
Size : 200 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 25, 2019 2:45 am
Pleasure Seeking Penny Smokes And Strips
screenshot

Models:
Description: Penny is a smoking fetishist's wet dream: great smile, hot body, and best of all, she looks so damn sexy with a cigarette. Today this wild wants to get your joystick hard as a rock by dancing, stripping, and smoking a cigarette while you watch and drool. By the time she finishes her first cigarette and lights another, you're gonna be dying to stick your cock in Penny's sweet snatch.

Duration : 25 min 12 s
Size : 318 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 27, 2019 8:32 am
Jamie Lynn Smokes And Spreads
screenshot

Models:
Description: Jamie Lynn has been feature dancing all night, and now she's ready to relax with a soothing cigarette. She takes long, slow inhales off her Marlboro Light, spreading her smooth, stocking-clad legs to reveal a tasty shaved twat. You know you want to burrow your face in that smooth snatch as wisps of smoke curl from her lips

Duration : 3 min 37 s
Size : 44.3 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 27, 2019 11:53 pm
Sun Kissed Cigarette
screenshot

Models:
Description: Sultry Jamie Lynn in her hotel room and smokes and teases you with her bare feet. Get an extended look at the Penthouse pet of the year teasing you with her seductive smoking and her sexy feet

Duration : 5 min 41 s
Size : 69.8 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 29, 2019 9:59 pm
Holli Does It All
screenshot

Models:
Description: Cigars, cloves, Mary Jane, filterless, Marlboro 100's and coughing combined into one. If you are into watching a women get into EVERY thing she smokes, this video is for you.

Duration : 42 min 49 s
Size : 317 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 300 x 400

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 30, 2019 5:39 am
Amberlina And Mary Jane Are Smoking Lesbian Angels
screenshot

Models:
Description: Amberlina and Mary Jane are back, cigarettes in hand, and feeling extra horny. Ambelina gets turned on by the sight of her friend's taut, naked body, encircled in swirling clouds of lavish smoke. Mary Jane's pussy gets all dewy as Amberlina blasts jets of smoke off her young, firm tits. Notice how their tongues mingle inside each other's mouths, brimming with erotic smoke. Talk about smoking fetish nirvana.

Duration : 15 min 48 s
Size : 194 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 30, 2019 9:01 pm
Fur-Clad Penny Is A Sexy Smoke Whore
screenshot

Models:
Description: Amorous, chain-smoking Penny has a message for and all those anti-smoking types: go fuck yourself. Penny loves her mink almost as much as she loves her cigarettes. Penny's sexy red bra and classic pearls add a beguiling touch to this elegant slut's seductive wardrobe. But our favorite thing about Penny isn't the fur, the pearls, or the lingerie. It's watching this sexy bitch blowtizing streams of smoke in the air.

Duration : 9 min 0 s
Size : 111 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 31, 2019 4:43 am
BBW Daughter
screenshot

Models:
Description: This is a daughter smoking video. They both are menthol smokers. The daughter starts out the video smoking a name brand called smoking Joes Its a great opening scene that she chose a cheaper brand to do the video. The mom and daughter smoke together for a portion of this video. Mom smokes Newport Kings, a friend joins them and they smoke away.

Duration : 38 min 7 s
Size : 282 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 300 x 400

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Dec 31, 2019 12:24 pm
Lonnie and Avery...a Stocking And Smoking Fetishist's Delight
screenshot

Models:
Description: If you like ladies who smoke in sexy nylons, you're at the right place. Meet Lonnie and Avery, two drop-dead gorgeous, chain-smoking sluts who love to smoking cigarettes as they model sexy stockings. It doesn't get much hotter than watching Lonnie and Avery please each other with smoke as they caress their beautiful, bronzed stocking-clad legs.

Duration : 24 min 10 s
Size : 315 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Jan 02, 2020 6:11 pm
Smoking Fetish Model
screenshot

Models: Diana
Description: Aspiring model Diana eagerly answered an online ad looking for babes to appear in a smoking fetish video. She is pretty and she had been smoking for years and she knew she would be perfect for the video. All she has to do is pose for the camera with her cigarette and smoke in the most sexy manner she can. She takes long drags and does the French exhale, sucking the smoke back up her nose. It's so arousing that Diana takes off her top and lets the camera film her delicious looking nipples. her nipples get hard the more she smokes. This smoking fetish video is getting out of hand for her. She feels so sexy when she takes long drags of of her 100s, and blows the smoke in clouds over her naked breasts. She would love to make more passionate smoking erotica.

Duration : 5 min 31 s
Size : 66.1 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 540 x 960

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Jan 03, 2020 1:53 am
Smoker's Fantasy
screenshot

Models:
Description: Curly-haired Penny, dressed in a white off the shoulder sweater, reclines on her chair and inhales her cigarette. She brings the cigarette towards her face and watches the ash slowly build up, just like her lover's cock when he gets excited. Penny pulls her legs close to her chest and smiles as she exhales a cloud of smoke.<br>

Duration : 9 min 41 s
Size : 119 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download file
Sev
Added: Jan 03, 2020 9:34 am
Full Figured Babe Makes Smoking So Sexy
screenshot

Models: Deliciuss King
Description: We met this gorgeous Colombian chica after she answered our ad for a girl to make an erotic smoking fetish video. I was stunned by her beautiful eyes and great smile, but I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect boobs barely concealed under her flimsy tank top. We met at thel of my hotel, and we chatted and I asked her if she smoked in real life. She said she did, and she loved the way it made her feel so sexy. She lit her first cigarette and playfully tossed her hair, she puckered her lips for the camera and sucked on her cigarette and blew the smoke right in my face. She showed of her big round booty and I was starting to think I was in a Sir Mix-A-Lot video. She had dangerous curves, and we weren't even closed to finishing. She sat down and lit another cigarette, and she finally pulled her top down to reveal her amazing breasts. I was transfixed by her taking deep drags from her cigarette and blowing the smoke across her perfect rose coloured nipples. She got a little naughty too, waving her tits around and shaking them for me while the cigarette bounced just inches away. I had a great time with this glamorous babe and I love watching this sun-filled smoking fetish video over and over.

Duration : 9 min 50 s
Size : 114 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 540 x 960

screenshot

screenshot
Download file