Lesbian hot dirty videos (Updated!)
Author
fast-car3
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 03, 2020 1:45 am
Natasha Nice, Gianna Dior - Posing For Mom 2019

screenshot

Genre : Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Step Mom, Step Daughter, Family Roleplay, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy Licking, Tribbing

Size : 535 MB
Resolution : 544 x 960
Video Duration : 46 min 28 s
Video Type : 544p
Video Format : MPEG-4
Video Quality : SD

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 04, 2020 10:09 am
Lesbian Twins

screenshot

Studio : Girlcore.com

Genre : Threesome, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series

Models : Kristen Scott, Jenna Sativa, Shyla Jennings

The last thing Miranda (Kristen Scott) wants to do is meet her dad's new girlfriend, Marjorie (Chanel Preston). She's NOT impressed by the whole thing, so she does everything she can to grind his nerves. Even while sitting in the car in front of Marjorie's home, she ignores her father (Tommy Gunn) as he begs for her to be on her best behavior this weekend. In a huff, Miranda leads the way to the front door. Marjorie sweetly greets her, though Miranda's not won over by her charm. She's even less hyped about the whole weekend when it's revealed that Marjorie has two twin daughters. Great, it looks like Miranda's going to have to babysit. Her bitterness turns into morbid curiosity as the two practically identical teenage girls descend the staircase with their hands clasped together. Becky (Jenna Sativa) and Vicky (Shyla Jennings) are bright and cheerful, wearing cutesy pink and white dresses that make Miranda want to gag. When Marjorie announces that it's dinnertime, Miranda's thankful for the distraction. As she jabs at her sushi, she eyes the twins sitting across from her. There's something... off... about them, but she can't quite place a finger on it. She reaches down to the foot of her chair where her bag is, hoping that she remembered to pack a snack, and catches the twins holding hands beneath the table. She was NOT expecting to see that! Unaware of what's going on, Marjorie brings up how she and her late husband adopted the two girls, from two different countries, to give them a fresh start. 'So they're not even real twins?' Miranda asks with raised brows. A mischievous idea starts forming in Miranda's mind... After dinner, they all move to the living room to settle down and watch a family movie together. Miranda enacts her plan and insists that her dad and Marjorie go out on a date. They don't get to see each other often, so why not take the chance? She and the girls can take care of themselves while they're out. Although the parents are hesitant at first, they're excited at the idea of a change of pace... which is exactly what Miranda is counting on. It isn't long before her persuasive powers have them scurrying out the door like giddy teenagers. Once the girls are alone, Miranda grins and begins the seduction. She puts on a 'romance' movie, but it quickly becomes obvious that it's just lesbian smut. Becky and Vicky are uncertain about what's unfolding, especially once Miranda starts simultaneously caressing their hands and knees, but they don't tell her to stop. Although Becky and Vicky seem so innocent, they gradually become aroused as Miranda palms their cute pussies through their clothes, casting them sly looks. Now she sweet talks them into kissing each other, knowing that they're attracted to each other. She takes those sweet darling twins and brings out a rebellious side they've never seen before as they lose themselves in a fiery threesome. Maybe this weekend won't be so bad after all.

Size : 1.29 GiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Video Duration : 58 min 33 s
Video Type : 1080p

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 04, 2020 5:21 pm
House Party Episode 1

screenshot

Studio : VivThomas.com

Genre : Lesbian, Lingerie, High Heels

Models : Katy Rose & Lovita Fate

Four flirty, sexy girls in skintight dresses, stockings and heels gather for not-so-innocent fun as episode one of Andrej Lupin's hot "House Party" begins. Gorgeous blonde Lovita Fate and sultry brunette Katy Rose are powerfully attracted to each other, and as they see their friends kissing they decide to head to the bedroom for a little more privacy. Cute Katy straddles Lovita on the bed, peeling off her dress to reveal her sexy lingerie, the sweet blonde's hands stroking between her thighs as they kiss avidly. Katy tugs Lovita's panties aside to eat her pierced pussy, pinning her legs back by her ears and licking her asshole and shaved slit over and over. She strums Lovita's clit as she rims her ass, then eats and fingers her pussy hard, making her shake uncontrollably as she cries out in ecstasy. Katy gets on all fours and Lovita finger drills her from behind while tonguing her asshole and pussy. Katy rubs her own clit as Lovita drives her wild, turning onto her back with her thighs spread wide to let Lovita frig her to an intense climax. This is one party where everyone is determined to have a good time.

Size : 1.34 GiB
Video Duration : 24 min 14 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 05, 2020 12:33 am
Fun In The Tub 2013

screenshot

Studio : WhenGirlsPlay.com

Genre : Lesbian, Toys, Shaved Pussy, Big Tits

Models : Angela Sommers & Emily Addison

Size : 1.00 GiB
Video Duration : 16 min 54 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 05, 2020 11:21 am
Helina K. 2016

screenshot

Genre : BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fat, Foursome, Group Sex, Hardcore, Lesbians, Mature, MILF

Size : 1.34 GiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Video Duration : 40 min 53 s
Video Type : 720p
Video Format : Windows Media

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 05, 2020 2:57 pm
Clean My Machine

screenshot

Studio : WhenGirlsPlay.com

Genre : Lesbian, Big Tits

Models : August Ames, Darcie Dolce

Size : 761 MB
Video Duration : 20 min 55 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 05, 2020 6:33 pm
Amateur interracial threesome | perfect Brazilian tits | madeincanarias

screenshot

Studio : Made-In-Canarias.com

Genre : Lesbian FFM All sex Blowjob Threesome POV Big natural tits Amateur couple Big dick Big ass

Models : Luna Corazon, Madeincanarias aka Mara Swan, Manu Swan

Size : 518 MB
Video Duration : 18 min 57 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 06, 2020 1:45 am
May and Orm Young Cuties 2013

screenshot

Studio : AsianCandyPop.com

Genre : Teen, Asian, Thai, Lesbians, Oral, All sex, Cumshot, Cum swapping, Blowjob, Facial, Threesome, FFM

Models : May, Orm (Mae & Om)

May and Orm. Super Bodies, young and tight, does Anal, kept asking to meet my Mum Is there anything more dirty than seeing two girls eat pussy? You know the answer to that question. There is nothing in the world that's more dirty. These two girls, they really like to eat pussy. They can even make each other cum. How many of you guys wish you were in the room with them? That's a trick question. There is no way that any of you wouldn't want to be there. Be prepared to listen to these girls moan while they make each other feel good. Pleasure is the name of the game and no one does it like Asian lesbians!

Size : 1.17 GiB
Video Duration : 27 min 13 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 06, 2020 4:09 pm
Chained to Watch - Part 2

screenshot

Studio : TheWhiteBoxxx.com

Genre : Hardcore, Threesome, Blowjob, Stockings, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Lesbian

Models : Stacy Cruz, Baby Nicols, Max Dior

Max Dior and Baby Nicols were cuffed together by pretty babe Stacy Cruz. She made them watch as she was pleasing herself... now it's their turn! They all enjoy each other's gorgeous bodies and sensual moves. Passionate oral sex back and forth between Nicols and Stacy makes Max wanna experience their mouths as well. These hot babes give him a memorable double blowjob that ends with a major orgasm!

Size : 1.37 GiB
Video Duration : 32 min 2 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 08, 2020 12:33 am
Tracy Delicious

screenshot

Studio : FemaleAgent.com

Genre : Lesbian, Masturbation, Casting, Amateur

Models : Tracy Delicious

I was late arriving at the office and I was surprised to see a gorgeous young woman waiting for me. I'd forgotten she was coming truth be told, but I drank in her beauty as I sat down opposite her and began the interview. She had applied for the job of camerawoman, my main cameraman is becoming quite unreliable and he cant be here for every casting, so I need another person to fill in when he can't make it. She seemed very nice and genuine and the little skirt she was wearing was driving me wild with lust. I told her she may be recording naked bodies and was she fine with that. She replied she was so I decided to test the waters. I told her that if that was the case she wouldn't mind if I undressed in front of her. She said no and I slid out of my top revealing a very sexy bra underneath. I could see her become a little nervous but I could also see a mischievous glint in her eye, I do believe this sexy future camerawoman of mine was an active lesbian. I continued to strip and I walked over to her telling her that there were more experienced people out there that wanted the job, but that I liked her and I was sure that we could strike a deal. We moved onto the couch and she began to stroke my leg, she knew exactly what I was after and she was more then willing to give it to me. We began to kiss, our moist mouths clashing as I bit gently down on her lip. My pulse was racing and my pussy was getting wet and I couldn't bear it any longer. We removed each others clothes and began to lick, suck and probe all over each other bodies. After some amazing foreplay this saucy minx began to finger fuck me and massage my clit from behind, as she kissed and tongued my asshole and ass cheeks. It was too much for me and my orgasm exploded inside me. Now I wanted to show her how dominant I could be as the boss of the agency and I got my big plastic strap on cock to fuck her with. As she whispered for me to please be gentle, I slid it into her tight pussy, feeding it in to gasps of delight. I smacked her ass and pulled her hair, fucking her deep and hard from behind. I wanted to look into her eyes as she came, so I turned her around and fucked her to an amazing orgasm in the missionary position, making sure she thanked me for it afterwards. I love dominating women, and this foxy vixen loved being dominated.

Size : 802 MB
Video Duration : 27 min 7 s

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online
fast-car3
Added: Sep 08, 2020 11:21 am
First Time, 18, Tight and Tiny

screenshot

Studio : X-Art.com

Genre : Lesbian, Mastrubation, Toys

Models : Kendall Rae, Hanna

Join in while 18-year old Hannah has her first ever lesbian experience with X-Art model Kendall Rae. Watch as Kendall teaches Hannah how to use fingers, toys, and tongues to give the hottest orgasms you've ever seen to the softer sex. If you want to learn how to make a woman cum like crazy, don't miss this video! It's a virtual how to XOXO, Love us (Kendall & Colette)

Size : 602 MB
Resolution : 1088 x 1 920
Video Duration : 9 min 40 s
Video Type : 1088p

screenshot

Download or Play Video

Download or Watch Online