Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 20, 2022 4:43 am
Apolonia Lapiedra - Apolonia by the Pool / 23.08.21
Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Latina, Deep Throat, Sex Toys, Face Fuck, Cum in Mouth, Ass Worship, Bikini, Gagging, Oil, Spanking, High Heels, Side Fuck, Brown Hair, Athletic, Small Ass, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, All Sex, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Squirt, Innie Pussy
Apolonia Lapiedra has a scenic view from her pool, but all eyes are on her! Showing off her her new little string bikini, Apolonia puts on a show for Christian Clay, teasing herself with a glass dildo and stripping for her man before he oils her up. She may be out of the water, but Apolonia's pussy is wet and ready to fuck!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:18
FileSize: 848.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Apolonia_Lapiedra._Apolonia_by_the_Pool_Apolonia_Lapiedra.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2022 2:12 am
Angel Youngs - Wink If You Want Anal 2022
Cast: Angel Youngs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Reverse Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Anal, Piercing, Big Tits, Facial, Couples Fantasies, Side Fuck, Missionary, Wet, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Natural Tits, Oil, Blonde, Gagging, Tattoo, High Heels, Rough Sex, Cowgirl
Angel Youngs is hosting a party, and she's using the opportunity to scout dick. Luckily for Angel, there are more than a few willing party guests who find her big naturals and perfect ass irresistible. But after dragging a guest into the bathroom for a quick blowjob, Angel takes an errant cumshot right in the eye, which leaves her reflexively blinking. Turns out that this tick is the perfect come on to nab some dick, as Angel's unintentional fast-forward flirtation grabs the attention of Xander Corvus, who reads her winking as an unmistakable sign that she's down to fuck. After a few close calls thanks to her winking, Angel locates Xander with his cock at the ready, and she take his evening to the next level by granting him access to her ass for some hot anal action. You know what they say: A fuck is as good as a wink!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:56
FileSize: 989 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Youngs_Wink_If_You_Want_Anal_Angel_Youngs.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 19, 2022 9:10 pm
Angel Youngs - Wink If You Want Anal 2022
Cast: Angel Youngs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Side Fuck, Couples Fantasies, Anal, Missionary, Deep Throat, Wet, Gagging, Tattoo, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Piercing, High Heels, Blonde, Cowgirl, Oil
Angel Youngs is hosting a party, and she's using the opportunity to scout dick. Luckily for Angel, there are more than a few willing party guests who find her big naturals and perfect ass irresistible. But after dragging a guest into the bathroom for a quick blowjob, Angel takes an errant cumshot right in the eye, which leaves her reflexively blinking. Turns out that this tick is the perfect come on to nab some dick, as Angel's unintentional fast-forward flirtation grabs the attention of Xander Corvus, who reads her winking as an unmistakable sign that she's down to fuck. After a few close calls thanks to her winking, Angel locates Xander with his cock at the ready, and she take his evening to the next level by granting him access to her ass for some hot anal action. You know what they say: A fuck is as good as a wink!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:56
FileSize: 460.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Youngs_Wink_If_You_Want_Anal_Angel_Youngs.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 19, 2022 4:09 pm
Aliya Brynn - Aliya Opens Up Her Holes 2022
Cast: Aliya Brynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gonzo, All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Oil
Aliya Brynn came ready to play! She opens up both holes swapping the butt plug from her asshole to pussy and trying out cute little dildos in each of her holes. Face riding and ass fingering before that cock finally gets plunged down her throat. After face fucking it's time for pussy pounding! She gets pounded hard while pushing a buttplug in and out of her ass. Her squirt gushes out and she can't hold it in anymore, orgasming all over that cock. A tasty semen surprise is left on her asscheek which she promptly scoops up with her butt plug and shoves back in that tight hole.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:13
FileSize: 1.66 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Aliya_Brynn_Aliya_Opens_Up_Her_Holes_Aliya_Brynn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2022 3:41 pm
Riley Reid - Step-Dad's Cousin Has A Big Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Marco Banderas is looking to relieve some tension in his shoulders and immediately heads over to Nuru to get one of their pleasure inducing massages. When he arrives, he's greeted by his Brother's Step-Daughter, Riley Reid. Both are surprised to see each other however, Riley's surprise is masked by a seductive grin, as she's been thinking about Marco ever since they first met. Marco on the other hand, is reluctant at first, but after Riley promises to keep their massage a secret he gives in, letting Riley take the lead. She shows him all her amazing pleasure techniques using her soft delicate hands and by the end of the massage all he can think about is scheduling his next 'secret' appointment with Riley!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:14
FileSize: 463 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Reid._StepDads_Cousin_Has_A_Big_Dick_Riley_Reid.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2022 1:10 pm
Remy LaCroix - Sock It To Me
Cast: Remy LaCroix

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Bubble Butt, Natural Tits, Ass Worship, Gonzo, Brunette, Oil
It's anal time for Remy Lacroix, the ultimate cutie with a booty! She's back and ready for that big wet butt action, and this time she's brought her cute striped socks. Watch our man Jessy Jones worship that ass and give her exactly what she needs.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:47
FileSize: 550.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Remy_LaCroix._Sock_It_To_Me_Remy_LaCroix.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2022 8:09 am
RayVeness - Mistress Of The Gel
Cast: RayVeness

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Massage, Nuru Gel, Titty Fuck, Deepthroat, Brunette, Ass, Body Sliding, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Big Dick, Cum On Tits, Handjob, Hardcore, Blowjob
Will's favorite holiday is Halloween, He remembers when he was younger, his fantasies were filled with Elvira, a sex symbol of his hay day. Now a days he finds Halloween is fun for other reasons. He just loves passing on his happiness for the spooky day to all the neighborhood ****. So, naturally when he goes looking for the candy dish he always uses for the candy, he can't find it! His wife, RayVeness is heard from the bedroom, calling him to see how she used the bowl. When will joins her, all his freaky fantasies come true in one instance, not only is his candy dish full of a treat just for him on his favorite holiday, but his wife is dressed up as Elvira! Will sees now why he has always been madly in lust with his wife. She's everything Elvira was and MORE. She whips out her humongous natural tits and lets him use his hard cock to tease her in ways he's always dreamed of. Happy Halloween!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:11
FileSize: 419 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
RayVeness._Mistress_Of_The_Gel_RayVeness.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2022 5:39 am
Raven Hart - Worker's Cumpensation
Cast: Raven Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Masseuse, Brunette, Big Tits Worship, Uniform, Couples Fantasies, Squirt, Big Tits, Latina, Oil, Cheating, Work Fantasies

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:28
FileSize: 214 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Raven_Hart._Workers_Cumpensation_Raven_Hart.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2022 12:38 am
Peyton Sweet - Sweet Ass Candy
Cast: Peyton Sweet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Thick, Oil, Teen, Ebony, Natural Tits, Bubble Butt, Ass Worship, Gonzo, Anal

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:42
FileSize: 645.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Peyton_Sweet._Sweet_Ass_Candy_Peyton_Sweet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 16, 2022 10:07 pm
Peta Jensen - The Final Exam
Cast: Peta Jensen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Oil, Massage, Bubble Butt, Feet, Brunette, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob, Tittyfuck, Big Tits, Work Fantasies

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:32
FileSize: 297.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Peta_Jensen._The_Final_Exam_Peta_Jensen.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 15, 2022 8:56 pm
Molly Jane - Molly's Massage
Cast: Molly Jane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits Worship, Oil, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Massage, Gonzo, Brunette, Facial, Big Tits
When you've got a body like Molly Jane, it's not hard to get what you want. So when she walks into the massage parlor and strips out of her white panties, big natural tits peeking out through her sheer top, masseur Ike Diezel knows exactly what this lovely lady is looking for: a big cock in her mouth! He fucks her pretty face and then eats her pink pussy until it's dripping wet and ready to get fucked. Molly takes that big cock until she cums all over Ike's shaft, then strokes his cock until she gets a mouthful of cum!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:27
FileSize: 300.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Molly_Jane._Mollys_Massage_Molly_Jane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 14, 2022 10:15 pm
Massage 158

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BJ, Oil, All Sex, Massage, Hardcore, Hidden Camera, Amateur
Shocking revelation! Unbelievable! We have three spy cameras in a massage salon. We spy on Czech girls during a massage. They have no idea they are being watched. You will be shocked when you see what's going on inside! Almost every massage ends with fucking! Real footage! Czech amateurs fuck the masseur! We caught them red-handed - here is the proof! You won't believe your eyes! Watch the shocking reality! You won't find anything like this anywhere else!

MediaInfo:
Video: 704x396 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:15
FileSize: 212.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Massage_158_Massage_158.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 14, 2022 12:10 pm
Mandy Muse - Young Big Butt Anal
Cast: Mandy Muse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Ass Worship, Teen, Natural Tits, Doggystyle, Anal, Brunette, Gonzo, Blowjob, Oil
A long lazy day in the sun turned sexy as hell for Mandy Muse when she started walking around in her jean shorts pulled way high on her thick ass. Look how that butt spilled out of her daisy dukes, or how that latina booty swallowed her G-string when she peeled them down. Things heated up even more when Jordan showed up to give that ass a workout, fingering her hole and licking her crack before she gave him a messy deepthroat blowjob. Then they raced inside to the bedroom for a hard, raw anal fuck that had Mandy moaning as she came.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:04
FileSize: 490.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mandy_Muse._Young_Big_Butt_Anal_Mandy_Muse.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 14, 2022 4:38 am
Madelyn Monroe - I Can Help You Out (HARDCORE)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

GuysThis gorgeous chick named, Madelyn Monroe came in today to get her first EVER massage! I tried to contain my excitment but this was too good!! I could literally see her beautiful, soft lips sucking on my hard cock. I didn't want to get ahead of myself, so I played it cool so she wouldn't suspect a thing. She told me that her boyfriend bought her the massage as a graduation present, from HIGH SCHOOL! She just turned 18 and, I thought my luck couldn't get any better until... She told me that she and her boyfriend have never had SEX! That's when my plan came into action, I told her that in my opinion, she definetely needed to step up her game in terms of sexual skill level, if she wanted to keep her boyfriend happy. At first she wasn`t really into it, but she came around and decided that for the good of her relationship she needed to blow me. Before I knew it, what I had imagined when she walked in, was ten times better, she really knew how to suck a dick! Then we decided it would be in her best interest to fuck me, and boy did she ever! All in all it was a great day that definitely needs to be seen to believed!-Ryan

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:20:21
FileSize: 286 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Madelyn_Monroe_Madelyn_Monroe.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2022 1:29 pm
Lauren Phillips, Brad Knight - Steps Into Heaven