Author
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am
I understand she is not modeling anymore, but her pictures are still on the site. She has a fabulous body.
DrMorbius
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 06, 2009 2:10 am
which mandi model? which site?
gnumkhan
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am
Hmm think johnlee was talking about Mandi from models-are-us. Before the sites were merged, she had her own solo site such as shannonmodel or gingermodel.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Yes, She had her own site back when she was about 13 and appeared on Texas Beauties. They closed her site and she was going to come back when she became 16 but didn't until she she turned 18. She had Mandi Model which was merged with Models are us. You can see her vids and buy them at MAU. She has the most fabulous body and strength without appearing muscular. She is really beautiful.
ironclad
Poster
Added: Sep 09, 2009 2:10 am
Simply retired. Although I think she had "retired" once before so yopu never know! Cool
DrMorbius
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 09, 2009 2:57 am
is that the same mandi?

johnlee71 wrote:
Yes, She had her own site back when she was about 13 and appeared on Texas Beauties. They closed her site and she was going to come back when she became 16 but didn't until she she turned 18. She had Mandi Model which was merged with Models are us. You can see her vids and buy them at MAU. She has the most fabulous body and strength without appearing muscular. She is really beautiful.
nimnam
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 09, 2009 11:13 am
lets start uploading wht we all have of her!
baabtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 11, 2009 12:45 am
johnlee71 wrote:

The 2 Mandi's were not one in the same. The original Mandi Model from Texas was not the same model who appeared a few years later. The original who was going to come back at 16, never did, but the site was resurrected with the newer Mandi who is totally different.

Rules prevent from posting the original, but if you use the wayback machine you'll be able to tell.
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2009 12:16 am
When she did her introductory video for the newest site she told what she had been doing during the years between sites. I have many of the earlier VCD's and a DVD (Short Shorts.) I've played the old ones and the newer ones. If she's not the same person she sure studied the original Mandi and picked up facial expressions and certain moves. If she's not the same person she sure fooled me. I'm going to review them all again. I'll be a pleasure.
moosealope
Poster
Added: Sep 18, 2009 5:00 pm
A Mandi Set:

screenshot
dead link

And a Mandi Movie. She is an awful singer, but it is sort of cute.
screenshot
dead link

Please post more Mandi!
mlmirm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2009 12:06 am
Mandiworld.com (around 2001 or so)?
baabtx
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2009 2:24 am
moosealope wrote:
A Mandi Set:

screenshot
dead link

And a Mandi Movie. She is an awful singer, but it is sort of cute.
screenshot
dead link

Please post more Mandi!

And was a bit rythmically challenged as well (still had one of the best firm bodies though)!
moosealope
Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2009 2:59 am
Some sets:

248:
screenshotscreenshot
dead link

265:
screenshot screenshot
dead link

281:
screenshotscreenshot
dead link
DrMorbius
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2009 3:49 am
i still don't think that this is the original mandie ... she had a texas accent before
pliscon
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2009 3:52 am
she has nice tits but crater face.....