Author
Herald
VIP club member
Added: Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm
While browsing imagefap I found out that the term "notepad" gives all kind of galleries with women who write nasty stuff on themselves. Is there an 'official' term for this? I get some hits while searching for "notepad sluts" but there must be a website devoted to this kind of debauchery.
andreww770
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2009 12:13 am
maybe it's for sluts with bad memories.
-Get groceries
-Look slutty
-Wash car
-Look slutty
-paint nails
-Look slutty.
analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 06, 2009 11:49 am
I don't know any official name for it I've always used the term "Body Writing". I would like to know more about it. I think it's very sexy.
morment
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2009 1:37 pm
usually when I see pics like that they're drunk or passed out, haven't really noticed a lot of just random written on chicks.
analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm
morment wrote:
usually when I see pics like that they're drunk or passed out, haven't really noticed a lot of just random written on chicks.

I don't think it's random.
gglang
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2009 1:25 am
Yeah, and its the guy(s) off camera whose written all that slutty nasty stuff on the drunk girl.
analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 08, 2009 4:44 pm
I'm sure that sometimes it's a cruel prank played on some unsuspecting woman who was too drunk to know what was being done to her.
Herald
VIP club member
Added: Oct 08, 2009 6:47 pm
these women aren't sleeping Wink
gglang
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2009 7:09 am
well the last pic is definitely UK -- now if the girls do the writing, who wrote on her back --- all these pics are staged.
analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 12, 2009 10:52 am
gglang wrote:
well the last pic is definitely UK -- now if the girls do the writing, who wrote on her back --- all these pics are staged.

I'm not sure what you mean by "staged"?
gglang
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 14, 2009 12:20 am
They're fakes......I've seen some that are the true article -- on web cam sites where its one on one -- and they will write on themselves in real time. I guess they get pleasure @ being self deprived - humiliated.
analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 14, 2009 12:49 am
gglang wrote:
They're fakes......I've seen some that are the true article -- on web cam sites where its one on one -- and they will write on themselves in real time. I guess they get pleasure @ being self deprived - humiliated.

By fakes I assume you mean the words have been added by someone using photoshop or a similar program? If they "all" are then there are some very good "fakes".
NM8
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 14, 2009 4:59 pm
By FAKE he means some someone has either paid the chick a hand full of cash to draw on them and take pictures of them turning them into wank fodder for the internet masses.
analfan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 14, 2009 5:08 pm
NM8 wrote:
By FAKE he means some someone has either paid the chick a hand full of cash to draw on them and take pictures of them turning them into wank fodder for the internet masses.

Isn't that what almost all porn is? What percent of videos/pictures posted here is because someone is paying the model for it? Does that make it all "Fake"? What the heck am I missing here?
NASCARaddicted
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 17, 2009 9:07 pm
There is a girl who is even more extreme ... have you ever heard about Michelle, the pass-around girl ?

I hope it is allowed to post links in here:

http://www.gonewacko.org/T2003/Sexuality/PassAroundGirl.html