Author
kutyus1984
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 15, 2010 8:44 am
edalb wrote:
have also discovered a while ago in the www, and I find it absolutely beautiful.
Thanks for the pictures

You welcome! She is awesome! What a shame, I can't take my hands on more full sets of her. Crying or Very sad
Stevie1352
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 18, 2010 7:19 am
Thanks for the pics. And yes she is really beautifull and nice.
climbr
Good Poster
Added: Nov 20, 2010 5:13 pm
Hi Kutyus, Big thanks for the new Margo pix. She is a beauty.
You may want to mention your PW; I remembered it from your previous excellent posts.
Shocked Shocked Very Happy
climbr
Good Poster
Added: Nov 20, 2010 5:19 pm
Oooops, the pw is there on page 1..... I must have been blinded by her nekkid sweetness!
Shocked
kutyus1984
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 21, 2010 10:30 am
climbr wrote:
Oooops, the pw is there on page 1..... I must have been blinded by her nekkid sweetness!
Shocked

Glad you like her and thank you for reminding me about the password (now it is there)! She is amazing! Visit her book.fr page, margo.book.fr for updates! She posts some new pics every now and then. Use RightToClick FireFox addon to disable the right-click-prevention. This way you can save the pics in full view. Cool

I'd be so happy if anyone, who knows how to get more full galleries in high quality with her, could raise a hand here! Wink
panda69
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 17, 2011 10:11 am
Thank you, great to see there is another Margo fan here. I have been struggling to collect sets of her for a while also but have only been able so far to save the pbase pics one at a time, which is a tedious task!

Unfortunately, none of the links to the full sets (oron etc) seem to be working at present. Sad
kutyus1984
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 09, 2011 10:39 am
panda69 wrote:
Thank you, great to see there is another Margo fan here. I have been struggling to collect sets of her for a while also but have only been able so far to save the pbase pics one at a time, which is a tedious task!

Unfortunately, none of the links to the full sets (oron etc) seem to be working at present. Sad

I just noticed your comment now!

Yes, you are right! The links are inactive. Although, I still have the sets uploaded in my RS account! Check out the following links!

dead link Set Collection[/url]

dead link to the full sets[/url]

Code:
Pass: kutyus1984

I pretty much gave up on her. She is a private model, I think, you can hire her for your photo projects. Her book.fr page is a kind of "internet business card". If you have any news on her, post it in this thread!
thatllbmesomeday
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 21, 2012 8:47 pm
Any chance someone can re up the whole collection? My hard drive crashed.
karbus2000
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2012 3:05 pm
yes please!! re-up if it is possible! She is amazing