Author
darklightsun
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 12, 2006 1:34 am
more than a few times who is the girl in my avatar and where did the pictures I used come from.

Her name is Kyle and the pictures are from tfuns320.

And if your interested:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13070415/tfuns320-Kyle.rar.html
Added: Feb 14, 2006 3:09 am
Have any more of her or amy? they are both great. also that link that you have what programe do i need to see it?
darklightsun
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 15, 2006 2:18 am
it is a .rar file. do a search for WinRAR. I believe that is what it is called.
Added: Feb 16, 2006 3:15 am
Thanks man for the help. She is great looking and the best. Her and amy.
bats
Poster
Added: Feb 16, 2006 3:33 am
darklightsun wrote:
more than a few times who is the girl in my avatar and where did the pictures I used come from.

Her name is Kyle and the pictures are from tfuns320.

And if your interested:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13070415/tfuns320-Kyle.rar.html

Kylie Rocks - thanks!
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 16, 2006 4:30 am
greenman20 wrote:
Have any more of her or amy? they are both great. also that link that you have what programe do i need to see it?

When you download a RAR archive file, you need to un-RAR it naturally. run over to http://www.rarlabs.com and find the free download for your platform. I'm guessing Windows for you, so you want Winrar.

Install it on your system and then double-click the Rar file you want to open. You'll figure the rest out yourself. Smile
rolanddo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Kyle is great, but she seems to have disappeared
stallion
Good Poster
Added: Jan 18, 2007 12:41 am
Arg! This is a year old topic. Why don't these old topics expire? Please don't bump up such ancient threads.
darklightsun
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 18, 2007 5:39 am
stallion wrote:
Arg! This is a year old topic. Why don't these old topics expire? Please don't bump up such ancient threads.

Geez, it is not often one of my topics makes it to the top of the list.

Quit yer bitchin.
Added: Jan 18, 2007 1:12 pm
darklightsun wrote:
Quit yer bitchin.

"Please" isn't bitching. It had nothing to do with you. People are replying to useless, old threads that are dead. Threads should expire in 6 months like they are supossed to.

Also, if you want one of your ancient topics to float at the top, then you could at least make an effort to keep whatever files you posted alive.
d8szavu
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 25, 2007 4:19 am
could someone please pm me with those amy/kyle pics. i haven't been able to find them anywhere. thanks so much in advance
Arcanum9789
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 14, 2007 8:41 pm
d8szavu wrote:
could someone please pm me with those amy/kyle pics. i haven't been able to find them anywhere. thanks so much in advance

Me neither, I'd appreciate a pm as well please with any pics/links.
Shadowman
Retired Legend
Added: Sep 15, 2007 12:51 am
stallion wrote:
Threads should expire in 6 months like they are supossed to.

Excuse me but no they damn well shouldn't. With respect it's all right for someone like you who has contributed very little to the site to say that but some of us have dozens, possibly hundreds of hours of work invested in our threads. I would be mortified if I thought that some of my threads would die in 6 months.