I play Team fortress 2 every day Laughing
fc_emilio
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm
Mass effect 2... Miranda <3
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 17, 2011 2:06 pm
I prefer open world games. Currently playing Acandia Gothic 4. It's not as open as I would like but it's pretty fun and quite beautiful in places. I love the Fallout games but haven't finished New Vegas yet. I was hoping the game would be much, much bigger than the last one, but it's not.

As far as graphics go, Just Cause 2 is the best game out there. Not only is this game insanely huge, but it's incredibly realistic looking. I would say the play area of the game is at least the size of a typical US county. Even in a fighter jet, it's takes a bit of time to fly across the world, let alone around it. The amazing thing is, there is no lag or wait time, other than when you die or call in a transportation ride.

The downside is that the game play sucks. There are some fun missions but 99% of what you do is just the same thing over and over again. You can beat the game and see only about 10% of the world. It would, however, make the perfect world for the next Elder Scrolls game!
Ryski
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 09, 2011 8:48 am
For me it was Motor city Online. It was the best racing game I've ever played. I believe it was the first game to be subscription based. The biggest problem with it was the fact that it took a long time to be a good played and it was very hard to make money at the beginning and that drove a lot of the new players out of the game.
Sonny-68
Poster
Added: Mar 11, 2011 12:15 am
my ps3 is collecting dust, previous to that TW golf online.
oasis1
Poster
Added: Mar 11, 2011 12:44 am
Excite bike on NES for Droid
tonyparker
Poster
Added: Mar 18, 2011 8:22 am
Mine should be XCOM Apocalypse, too bad it won't run on newer systems. Had to build up a w95 comp only to play it.
mentairia
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm
Oblivion as it is one of the most emersive games I have ever played. The story the world the races all of it is phenomenal.
frogwithwings
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Tiger Woods Online
anonymized
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2011 4:05 am
baseball stars

with honorable mention being goldeneye for n64
flover76
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2011 4:02 pm
GTA IV & World in conflict
mac_phantom
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 05, 2011 12:32 am
I'm type of sports so my favorite game are Pro Evolution Soccer.

I like also all the Resident Evil and Mortal Kombat (the new one is extremely good).
papillon
Retired Legend
Added: May 05, 2011 7:23 am
mac_phantom wrote:
I'm type of sports so my favorite game are Pro Evolution Soccer.

and my Smile
jorlok
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 09, 2011 10:06 am
Mass efectt saga was the best rolplayedgame for console, and the girls are hot even the aliens jeje
Marvinzizou
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 14, 2011 2:21 am
Call of duty black ops : profession : SNIPER (L96a1)