FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 02, 2015 9:33 pm
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 02, 2015 9:32 pm
Lovely Lilith's Lusty Lair - First Lesson with Mom HD

screenshot
Hi, Honey! I'm so proud of how grown up you are! You've turned into quite the man. You're so handsome!

I wanted to let you know, however, that I've heard some things from the other moms at school. They say you've got a girlfriend.

I'm not upset, don't worry. I'm happy you found a girl! I just want to make sure that you know what you're doing... in the sex department.

Have you had sex yet? No? Ok. Well, I want you to be the best at everything you do, so I want you to know that I'm here to help you in any way you need. I wouldn't want my son to get dumped by his first girlfriend because he didn't know how to please her properly!

Oh! Don't be so stressed out! It's okay. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out. Here... how's this? How about I help you through your first time? That way, when the time comes to have sex with your girlfriend, you'll know what you're doing!

You like the idea? Ok great! Well... let's start with our first lesson, then.

screenshot
First Lesson with Mom HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 02, 2015 2:48 pm
Daddy Bought Me Braces HD

screenshot

Daddy, I can't thank you enough for buying me braces! I'm so happy with them, thank you! They make me look so much younger, though, and I see the boys at school staring at me sometimes. Is that normal? Do guys like girls with braces? W-wait, YOU like girls with braces? Daddy, did you pay for my braces just so you could see me wearing them whenever you want?
screenshot
Well, Daddy, I really want to show my appreciation for you. I love you and I want you to teach me how to give a good blow job with my new braces. Yes, Daddy, please! I'll even let you cum on them! Would you like that?

Video Includes: braces fetish, cumshot, real cum, daddys girl, taboo, roleplay, pov, blow job, facial, cum play, cum in mouth, princess leia, princess, leia
screenshot
Daddy Bought Me Braces HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 02, 2015 2:47 pm
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 02, 2015 9:59 am
Riley Reid - Dad's Discipline HD

Father-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Daddy's Girl, Family Fantasies
screenshot
Riley has been doing whatever she wants. Well her dad is tired of her staying out late, dressing like a whore, and basically being a disgrace, It's time for rules, and punishment.
screenshot

Dad's Discipline HD 1 incezt.net.avi
Dad's Discipline HD 2 incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 02, 2015 8:34 am
My Son Is Going Into The Army

screenshot
When a mother sends her son off to the military she wants him to go as a man, so before he heads off to boot camp Deauxma and Jodi know what they have tp do.

Jodi and Deauxma sit conversing on the bed, waiting for Frankie to enter the room. They talk quietly about what they have to do to this young man. There is no way his mother will be sending him off to fight for his country without giving him something to fight for.

When they start making their move... "You guys are just messing with me" he says, not believing what is going on. His disbelief turns to amazement when this two beautiful women start undressing him! They keep taking it further and further, and as he feels these two sets of experienced hands trace over his body, they two sets of lips on his manhood, he is ready to explode.

But this young man needs to hold off! He needs to feel the inside of a woman to be able to call himself a man! One of the older women are is kissing him, while the other slowly sinks down on his stiff organ. As his flesh penetrates deeply into her womb, he officially looses the virginity he has been holding onto for so long!

But his job is not over. They need to enjoy his organ to it's fullest and have him spray his youthful exuberance for the process to be finally concluded! With Jodi bent over and taking his large member, Deauxma coaches him on to the finish when he sprays his newfound manhood all over Jodi's perfect back.
screenshot
My Son Is Going Into The Army incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 02, 2015 8:34 am
Zoey Holloway - I'm my mom's Halloween date HD 720p

Mom jerks you off on Halloween!

Just when I had resigned myself to spending Halloween in my bedroom alone, my step mom burst in my room with another plan. She said my dad refused to dress up and go to this mansion in Hollywood where tons of hot sexy people will be. My mom looked pretty damn cute dressed in her steam punk outfit and she is so convincing that I will have a good time I agreed to wear the costume that my dad wouldn't. She left it for me to change into then came back in my room to make sure I met her approval before taking me out in public. I'm twenty, she should give me more credit but I let her do her mom thing. Out of nowhere she sprang one more stipulation to going out on me. In her twisted head she concluded that unless she jacked me off before we left, she would no doubt find me mounted up on some hottie at the party.

Now I don't know if I would fuck a random girl at a Halloween party but as it's said there is a first for everything. For this very reason, my mom declared she was going to rid me of my nasty seed before we leave. I'm pretty sure I could take care of this myself but she was determined to make sure I had a complete release so I would be satiated for at least a few hours from thinking of sex. Mom knows best so I did as she instructed and laid down so she could do as she felt she needed to for a successful night out with me. I was slightly nervous about her taking my dick in her hand. My dad was just down the hall. What if he decided to come check on why we were taking so long in here? I dunno, ultimately I relaxed as I figured my mom would have more explaining to do than I should we be caught.

She kept saying what a nice looking dick I have. I'm not sure how I felt about all the compliments on my cock coming from her. It's still awkward to think about, my mom stroking my stiffy but it felt so good and I wanted to go to that party so I left her to her own devices. She lubed my cock nice and wet with her saliva and talked so dirty to me I completely forgot we could be caught by my dad any minute. What really turned me on and made me crazy was when she showed me her ruffle panties under her costume. Her toned body and ass in those lace panties made my cock throb with desire for her. Just when I was imagining sliding my rod in her MILF pussy I let my load go. She praised me on such a nice cum load and then it came out again! She completely drained my balls of any angst. Now that my head, pun intended was clear she said to be ready to leave in a few minutes. I can only anticipate what sexy chicks will be at this party, too bad my cock will be out of commission for at least a few hours thanks to my mom. Oh well, maybe mom does know best.
screenshot

I'm my mom's Halloween date HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 01, 2015 5:47 pm
Slutty Daughter Wants Your Hot Cum HD

screenshot
screenshot

My stepfather showed up on my doorstep this evening for an impromptu visit. Hmm, how strange. Usually he only comes over with my tight-ass mom, and she would never just drop in like this. Luckily, I'm free for the evening. He suggests we go out to dinner at a fancy place across town. Sure thing, "Daddy," as long as you're buying!

During our meal, I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. My stepdad is so much more relaxed without my mom there. He orders a bottle of wine for us to share, when usually he never drinks. Is he playing footsie with me, or am I imagining things? Did he just wink at me?

He tells me I'm beautiful, and I can't help but blush. I must confess I've always had a crush on him. I don't even know why he married my frigid, conservative mother. She doesn't know how to make a man happy. I could do things to him that would blow his mind. I'm sure he's pent up and in desperate need of a fuck. When we get in the car, I decide to make my move.

While he's driving, I put my hand right on his crotch. He doesn't flinch or push my hand away. I can feel his cock throbbing right through his pants. He wants me! Oh, he is in for a treat!

When we reach my apartment, I start calling him "Daddy" to tease him. I slowly remove my tits from my low-cut dress, and lick my lips. By the time I pull off his pants, his cock is nearly bursting the seams. His dick is even bigger than I thought it was! I work it eagerly with my mouth and lips, flicking my tongue right on the sensitive tip, and almost make him cum from that alone! I deep-throat his shaft and suck with all my might until he just can't hold back any longer.

He aims his cock at my open mouth, but WOW! He shoots so goddamned hard, it bounces right off my mouth and onto my face. There was so much sperm, he coated my entire face - both cheeks, both eyes, my nose, and even filled my mouth with so much cum that I almost choked. Thank you, Daddy. I promise I won't tell mom if you don't!

TABOO - STEPDAUGHTER/STEPFATHER ROLE PLAY - BLOW JOBS - FACIAL - CUM IN MOUTH - CUM SWALLOWERS - BIG LOADS - DEEP THROAT - GOTHIC - LIPSTICK FETISH - BLACK LIPSTICK - TONGUE FETISH - BIG TITS - OLDER MAN, YOUNGER WOMAN
screenshot
screenshot

ty Daughter Wants Your Hot HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 01, 2015 5:47 pm
Kate England - Daddy Loves Kates Rosebud

screenshot

Dear Diary,

Things have been heating up alot with Daddy and with Valentines day fast approaching I wanted to do something special. The other night when he came home I called him into my room for his surprise.

Daddy was so excited he couldn't wait to warm me up so he sat me on his face while I sucked his cock. Daddy fucked me until I came then he started loosening up my rosebud.

Daddy licked and fingered my tight asshole gently. After I was ready he slowly slid his cock in stretching my rosebud nicely. Daddy fucked my tight ass so good I started to enjoy it and even had an orgasm brefore daddy creampied my rosebud. Happy Valentins Day to me!!

Xo Kate
screenshot
Daddy Loves Kates Rosebud HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 01, 2015 3:39 pm
MY MOM TOOK MY VIRGINITY HD
screenshot
YOUNG JOSH LOSES HIS VIRGINITY TO HIS OWN MOTHER!!!!
MOM IS VERY GENTLE AND LOVING AS SHE TEACHES HER YOUNG SON HOW TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!

Josh has a dilemma. He has a Date with Jennifer, a girl from his school....and after their Date, they are going back to her house....and her Parents are going to be away for the weekend. Josh is nervous....because he believes that Jennifer is going to want to have sex....and although he wants to....he also knows that Jennifer has done it a few times before...but he is a Virgin. Josh's Mom questions him about why is so nervous....and Josh confides his predicament to his Mom. His Mom is concerned about Josh not knowing what to do with Jennifer.....and not wanting him to look "out of place".....Elaine offers to have sex with Josh...to teach him how to do it!! Josh asks his Mom if she feels such a thing would be appropriate.....and Josh's Mom tells him that lots of young boys probably learn this way....it's certainly better than learning it "on the street". With his Mom's encouragement....Josh begins to take off his clothes....and Mom gently and lovingly begins to caress Josh's cock. Josh continues to ask his Mom if this behaviour is ok....and Mom assures Josh that all is well....to concentrate, and let his erection grow inside her mouth. When Josh's penis is fully erect....Mom gets a condom, and gives Josh the "safe sex" talk. Mom tells Josh to climb on top of her....and insert his penis into her vagina. Josh is shaking and trembling as he awkwardly tries to put his cock inside his Mother. Mom is very gentle with Josh....and quietly encourages him to Pump her, once he has achieved penetration. Josh begins to hump away at his Mom....."I'm doing it Mom....I'm doing it!!!". Josh's first experience with sexual intercourse doesn't last very long....which his Mom lovingly assures him is normal.....and he ejaculates after a few moments. Josh removes the condom and empties it onto his Mom's stomach. "Not bad honey....not bad at all" Mom says as she admires the large ejaculation. "I'm proud of you Son!!".
screenshot
MY MOM TOOK MY VIRGINITY HD incezt.avi
Added: Jun 01, 2015 3:38 pm
REAL Sisters in Sin [GAME]
screenshot
POV, hardcore, blowjob, facial, vaginal sex, blonde, big tits, threesome

screenshot

Actresses: Natalia Starr, Natasha Starr
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / Windows All
Language game: English
Language: English
Sound language: English

Back in high school the Starr sisters were the hottest objects of desire. All of the senior guys tried their chances with the two gorgeous Polish vixens, but nobody could get into their patnies. Not at the same time, at least. Years passed and most guys gave up on turning this fantasy into reality and moved on. Not you, though. You've been trying and your efforts are about to pay off in a grand way...
screenshot
incezt.net Sisters In Sin.rar
Added: Jun 01, 2015 12:14 pm
Caught By Hot Auntie HD 720p

Category: Aunt-Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, POV, JOI (jerk off instructions), Masturbation Encouragement, Family Fantasies, Dirty Talk, Caught in the act, Blonde, Outdoor
screenshot

You've been caught jerking off in the bushes by your hot Auntie. She teases you & encourages you to continue...coaching you along...
caught_by_hot_auntie.mp4
Added: Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm
Fam Sex Ed By MOM HD 720p

screenshot

MOM's boy & girl get a lesson on the birds & the bee's. Where better to learn about sex than in the home, from the loving guidance of MOM dearest.
fam_sex_ed_by_MILF.mp4
Added: Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am
Mom's Soft Hands On Your Throbbing Cock

screenshot
screenshot

No woman on this earth loves her son as much as I love my darling boy. I know him better than anyone else on the planet. When he's unhappy I have just the trick up my sleeve to cheer him up - a little time with his head in M0mmy's lap.

Now, it might seem to you that he's too big for such comforts, but you'd be wrong. No matter how old a boy gets, he's never too grown-up for his Mother! And no one knows how to give him a "soothing caress" the way his own Mother does.

Loving tender talk and Mom's soft hands are all you need, right sweetie? Take off your pants for me, and I'll give you the touch you need. I know you've built up a lot of cum in that hard young cock of yours. You're so big now, it's going to take both hands for me to relive you, isn't it?

Mmm, doesn't that feel good? You deserve it, son. You just relax and let me handle that throbbing, swollen cock.

TABOO - MOM/SON ROLEPLAY - VIRTUAL SEX - HANDJOB FANTASIES - BIG TITS - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN
screenshot
screenshot
Mom's Soft Hands On Your Throbbing HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

Daddys Dirty Girl Pocahontas
Maid To Fuck
screenshot

screenshot

One night while she was staying here Pocahontas felt like dressing up as a maid for some kinky role play. Walking around the bed in that outfit made it hard to say no, like I would have, and soon she was sucking my cock excitedly. She deepthroated my cock repeatedly and lubed me up with drool. No lube was really need since she was so wet, my cock slid right in. I fucked her for quite awhile and even though she came several times she still wanted more. I took her to the dungeon next but thats another story.
screenshot
Daddys Dirty Girl Pocahontas incezt.net.wmv