Author
klauswetter
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2006 2:56 pm
show us more like in former times!!! Embarassed Shocked
kololo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 15, 2006 3:06 pm
[quote="klauswetter"]show us more like in former times!!! Embarassed Shocked[/quote Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ILLIGAL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ILLIGAL
WHY ARE U DOING SUCH THINGS??? ARE U MAD???????
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2006 6:22 pm
The mods don't allow her to be posted here because she breaks the board rules. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that her pics broke the laws in her country. Considering that she's a non-nude model, her pics would be legal in most countries.
mistermandingo
Retired Legend
Added: Mar 16, 2006 4:20 am
Dionysus wrote:
The mods don't allow her to be posted here because she breaks the board rules. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that her pics broke the laws in her country. Considering that she's a non-nude model, her pics would be legal in most countries.

Yes good answer , Legal in the US but not on this fourm ?
pertinax
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 16, 2006 3:31 pm
are u sure that the nudist pics are jessi. I'm a little shocked that she was really used for that kind of pics. she never even took topless images for her single-model site. I suggest that the pics be removed, they're disturbing...
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Mar 16, 2006 7:04 pm
pertinax wrote:
are u sure that the nudist pics are jessi. I'm a little shocked that she was really used for that kind of pics. she never even took topless images for her single-model site. I suggest that the pics be removed, they're disturbing...

When I read that, I thought to myself "Nudist pics? What nudist pics?" I hadn't even clicked on the thumbnail pic above. I just assumed it was a collage from the BTM sites.

Looks like I owe you an apology kololo. The nudist pics are very risky. They could cause problems especially the 2nd one. The non-nude ones are the ones I was talking about in my previous post, they are legal.

It probably would be safer for everyone to get rid of the pic above.
jessi-flo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 20, 2006 1:05 am
i need some help to find BTM Set of jessi-florence after set065
can some one help me finding them
thank U for help
jf
mistermandingo
Retired Legend
Added: Mar 20, 2006 3:54 am
I never saw any pics ?? guess I should lock this ?