Author
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Lots of web models going AWOL this year.

Tasha's Temptations is dead in the water, no updates for months
Karla Spice has not had new updates for months (really missing her)
Peachez I believe still isn't adding new content?

And now Ann-Angel, who has always been amazing at updating her site has vanished, again with no explanation.

All of these are my favourite models too, Tasha's been pretty shit for two years to be honest, but it sucks that they're all going AWOL yet continue taking money for their 'two updates a week' crap!
woffy
Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2010 2:29 pm
seem like lot of the models are not updating that much anymore
JamesPotter
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Ann is currently a preggo. It could make for some interesting sets but I guess they thought other wise.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 04, 2010 6:36 pm
Ah OK - where did you hear that?
jewbacca
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 05, 2010 7:16 am
karlafan wrote:
Ah OK - where did you hear that?

I told you i knocked her polish ass up.. she just wouldn't swallow
Launder
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Tere is has also stopped updating her site...
I wonder what's going on. Maybe they know something we don't... Question
marlar
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 12, 2010 1:45 am
wow been a member off and on to the Ann site. she was def the hottest!
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 12, 2010 7:36 am
Yeah, her site is always one I kept coming back to, very good with updating, lots of content, and she's as hot as hell. No mention on her forum as to why she's not updating, hope it all sorts itself out soon.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Oct 12, 2010 7:35 pm
karlafan wrote:
Yeah, her site is always one I kept coming back to, very good with updating, lots of content, and she's as hot as hell. No mention on her forum as to why she's not updating, hope it all sorts itself out soon.

Ha, that kinda tells me all I need to know, Seems, like many popular models she could not care less to inform her members/fans why her site no longer updates, up the duff or not. After all, it is a business right?

No excuse, well yea there is one, unless your corpse is rotting in some ditch some where. Then I'd understand there being no updates.

Man, these models sure like to take the p*ss

:p
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm
TOTALLY.

Can't agree more. I know they have a life outside of modelling, but it's like if I were a milkman, charging people for milk I haven't delivered for a month - it's a business, and if they're charging members, promising 2 photo updates a week and not delivering, that's out of order.

I guess it just goes to show where their priorities lay. Wouldn't mind so much if they added archive sets instead and clearly stated this on the homepage, or even reduce the membership, but to trick members into joining is off.
jewbacca
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 14, 2010 4:58 am
i do believe she said she was taking a break, but would be back. gotta squeeze out my kid. she doesn't seem to wanna do any preggo pics tho, the dirty whore. If she takes a break oh well, its her prerogative. after Tiffanyteen left i lost interest in tracking girls like her.

keep in mind that she has been around for many a year and is some states is old enuff to be many of your mothers. don't be too depressed tho, i am sure when she runs out of money she will be back
fromspain
Poster
Added: Oct 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Not sure she came back.
Grizzz
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 15, 2011 2:18 am
bmk wrote:
Thanks!

Looks like someone just woke up Rolling Eyes
wmmail07
Grandfather of Forumophilia