Author
Esculent
Poster
Added: Dec 17, 2010 7:16 pm
Unfortunately I don't know much more than what is contained in the picture itself. I came across it by accident and am looking for more info and hopefully the name ofthe set itself.

screenshot

The info at the bottom points to ATKPremium and dates it as 2004. Looks like a great set but up to now I've been wholly unsuccessful in finding anything more.

Does anyone recognise the set or the girl and guy in it? Ideally I'm looking for the set name and whether there's a vid.

Any help would be much appreciated.
YellowFenix
VIP club member
Added: Dec 18, 2010 10:01 am
I have access to Atk premium and I've searched for "hardcore" and "Dorm Room Studios", and I have not found this picture. Sorry.
I have found only these models of Dorm Room Studios and none of these models is that image:
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot
Esculent
Poster
Added: Dec 18, 2010 12:19 pm
Thanks for looking, YellowFenix

After a lot of searching I've managed to track down a bit more information..

The girl is Kelly Q / Autumn / Jessica Cooper (pictured in the last of the five you posted)

The set was once posted on this forum:

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic34852-15.html

..but has since been removed by rapidshare Sad

I've managed to find some of her stuff from other sets and sites, but I'm still having no luck finding that one.
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 18, 2010 1:11 pm
Esculent wrote:
Thanks for looking, YellowFenix

After a lot of searching I've managed to track down a bit more information..

The girl is Kelly Q / Autumn / Jessica Cooper (pictured in the last of the five you posted)

The set was once posted on this forum:

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic34852-15.html

..but has since been removed by rapidshare Sad

I've managed to find some of her stuff from other sets and sites, but I'm still having no luck finding that one.

That Kelly has a lot of sets and vids, but none of them with a black dude. Only a white one. Maybe it ended up in the archives, which I can't access.
syllabus07
Good Poster
Added: Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm
I've seen them, but can't remember where. Unremarkable. She claims it's her bf.
RTTavy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 02, 2011 9:25 pm
Yes, that is Kelly Q from ATK Premium. She used to have 5 or 6 hardcore sets on ATKPremium, though now there's only one. I used to have all of them, but unfortunately all but the bj sets were lost a couple of years ago. What ATKPremium did with them, I don't know.