Author
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 19, 2010 4:06 pm
I've been searching high and low for this set but only come up with dead links. This is one of few sets of her I don't have and would greatly appreciate it if anyone has this set or even further information about this site.

screenshot
JB Wannabe
Added: Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm
I found a few pictures from the set but still no active link:

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JB Wannabe
Added: Dec 21, 2010 2:20 pm
Thanks, Esculent. I've been trying to find a higher resolution version of this set. I have a mid res set of what you posted. About half of the pictures I have from the Nu set aren't in my version of "Relationship". But my set was clearly renamed and numbered by someone else, so I could easily be missing pictures. I have 152 pictures in mine, is that what you have in the higher res version you so kindly posted? (Obviously I have not dl it yet.)
Esculent
Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm
152 or 153 including the cover.
Numbered 0000 to 0151 according to the set they came from.
Resolution 2313 * 2469.

Of the samples you posted, a couple aren't in that set, but it's definately the same session.
JB Wannabe
Added: Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm
Esculent wrote:
152 or 153 including the cover.
Numbered 0000 to 0151 according to the set they came from.
Resolution 2313 * 2469.

Of the samples you posted, a couple aren't in that set, but it's definately the same session.

Thanks! And I absolutely agree with you on it being from the same set. It's just odd that the NRA set has fewer pics than the M3T set but still has different pics.