Author
loli49
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 27, 2011 1:34 am
1.Ive been downloading using oron , signed up for a month, last night the downloads were really slow (around 40/50 kb per sec), then tonight the first file I downloaded was very fast 700 bk per sec but then after that its slowed right down again. Why is this? Ive signed up and paid so why isnt it quicker consistently? Rapidshare by comparison seems consistently fast.

2.I have some photos of models I want to find out about but one of them is screen shot and has some advertising around it, so am I allowed to post that? If not how do I remove the advertising from the main shot?

3.Lastly I dont know if this has been discussed before but how do you know whether the models are 18+ or not? I have one model Id like to find out about who Im sure is a young looking 18 from an 18 site, but she looks younger? how do you tell whether someone is 18 or younger, its not always obvious it it? Rolling Eyes
JB Wannabe
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 27, 2011 2:43 am
loli49 wrote:
1.Ive been downloading using oron , signed up for a month, last night the downloads were really slow (around 40/50 kb per sec), then tonight the first file I downloaded was very fast 700 bk per sec but then after that its slowed right down again. Why is this? Ive signed up and paid so why isnt it quicker consistently? Rapidshare by comparison seems consistently fast.

2.I have some photos of models I want to find out about but one of them is screen shot and has some advertising around it, so am I allowed to post that? If not how do I remove the advertising from the main shot?

3.Lastly I dont know if this has been discussed before but how do you know whether the models are 18+ or not? I have one model Id like to find out about who Im sure is a young looking 18 from an 18 site, but she looks younger? how do you tell whether someone is 18 or younger, its not always obvious it it? Rolling Eyes

Not sure about #1.

With #2, you can just right-click and edit out the ads. Then post what's left.

And the best way to handle #3 is to first tell us the name of the company. If it's a legit site, then you can post a NN picture of the model in question.