Author
Thomas 2k
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 05, 2011 5:30 am
There's only 1 scene in the whole movie I remember, but I have a feeling it could be from a company like (Third Degree/Zero Tolerance) it was that kind of style anyway) but I have checked out a lot of vids from them but found nothing Crying or Very sad

The scene starts with the girl dressed in fishnets and she has more lingerie over them including a big belt.
She poses (a bit of ass posing) for a small while in front of a couch and she either rips her fishnets before the guy comes in or else the guy does it with her/for her (I honestly don't remember Question 'sorry)
And at 1 stage while they're fucking on the couch the camera is kind-of looking straight up at them more-or-less and it's a close-up of her pussy getting fucked,

At the intro to the movie it shows her 'ass posing the same time as the name of the movie comes up and the screen also changes colours and I'm pretty sure it goes into slow motion for a tiny bit.

There's a possibility it could be Tiffany Brookes or perhaps someone that looks like her, it's just a feeling I've got 'but I can't come across it anywhere (as you no doupt have guessed Razz ) but she definitely has dark hair.

Also note that some of the stuff I have mentioned may be slightly incorrect, I'm just trying to give as much detail as possible, but I haven't seen the vid in about 2 years so the memory is against me here, so if anything pops into your mind remember that it may not have to match the exact descriptions that I've posted.

And if it's any help I got it from Limewire 'so it must be somewhat popular.

I wish I had more detail 'but nah, if I do think of more I'll edit it.

Thanks for reading and I'd be delighted if you could help me.

Cheers.