Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 16, 2014 12:08 pm
Cuckold white wife that resembles so much to L3x13 (but no, it's not her Wink ) is having threesome with her black friends while her husband is away... She's small titted but busty and with big, round ass... She handled two big black cocks without a problem and looked like she could have at least one more...

size: 113 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x480
duration: 10:05

NTB_IR_2_Blls_Fck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucking off stiff black cock and receiving cum shower in the end:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 16, 2014 3:05 pm
Busty, big titted brunette strikes again! After having threesomes with husband/boyfriend and his black friend (just remember awesome double blowjob she gave them), this time another couple is involved also... They fucked like mad, swapped partners, had two cocks at a time - everything they could think of... Fantastic!

size: 191 mb
resolution: 720x400
duration: 20:09

NTB_IR_Ht_Ckld_Tr_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

After she received last cumshot in her mouth, she showed the load to her husband:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 16, 2014 6:07 pm
This one with B3ll3 is a request of my dear friend and this version is in far better quality than originally posted 3 years ago... She got slammed once again and her pussy was full of thick black cream... She looked like she came straight from beach (look at sunburns on her shoulders) and got gangbanged by horny black bulls...

size: 502 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 44:35

NTB_IR_R_d_Bll_Blld.rar

rar password = nitobe

They took turns on her making thick cream in her pussy but lot of it was still inside:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 16, 2014 9:06 pm
Mature but fit - C4m3r0n shows her tight body and then gets on big black cock - quite a fair rival for her tight pussy! He mounted her and then filled her pussy with his warm jizz...

size 281 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 24:57

NTB_IR_Cmrn_Brdng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Likes riding but got impregnated the old fashioned way:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 17, 2014 7:05 am
Big butt, busty wife just dropped to see her black lover and to get a piece of good and intense fuck. Loved her casual dressing - jeans and white shirt! Took them off in no time and then enjoyed the thing she came for - huge black dong that fucked many times before...

size: 151 mb
duration: 14:21

NTB_IR_Scrt_Bng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black cock was sliding easily into wet white hole and rewarded her with facial in the end:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Hot mature wife hardly waited to try her first big black cock and her husband was impatient also... A bit nervous and hesitant in the begining, she soo forgot about all of that and jumped on that huge black dick... I loved those black stockings and garters - she looks so sexy wearing them...

size: 207 mb
duration: 21:50

NTB_IR_Wfs_1st_Blk_Dk.rar

Sitting on black cock and cumshot all over her butt cheek:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 17, 2014 3:06 pm
Big boobed swinger wife surrounded with cocks in hot action in front of camera... Some wives really can't get enough of cocks, can they? She is perfect example for that - she took a lot of them in all ways and gets rewarded at the end...

size: 159 mb
duration: 16:48

NTB_Wf_Wth_Frnds.rar

Some anal action and really "talented" guy cumming on her face:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 17, 2014 6:11 pm
French blonde in finest red lingerie (red garters and stockings) gives pleasure night to 3 friends of her husband who was filming... Don't know what did they say 'cause I don't speak French but it was enough for me to watch her in action... In the end, there was small incident here - last guy hit her eye with his cum and she couldn't see anything, so she had to clean it first but while she was posing for the camera after you could see that her eye needed immediate rinsing...

size: 616 mb
duration: 61:58

NTB_3l_Frsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Oh, you have hit my eye! I must wipe this off first and then will pose for hubby:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 17, 2014 9:07 pm
Another fit but at the same time curvy blonde gets nailed by huge black cock! She dreamed about this for long time and when finally met her black lover from dreams all hell broke loose - she was dripping wet and had the fuck of her life...

size 256 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 22:42

NTB_IR_Trstns_Brdng.rar

rar password = nitobe

It was so slippery and wet inside her pussy but the creaming part was absolutely awesome:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 18, 2014 7:26 am
Chubby redhead and her black friend having some nasty intimate moments in front of camera... She obviously like to show off and to see herself on the screen especially with such huge black cock beside her... I'm not sure if this is a husband filmed video or just a cam show, but it's damn hot anyway!!!

size: 204 mb
duration: 21:31

NTB_IR_Rdhd_Intrcl.rar

Pumping her from behind and giving a huge facial:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 18, 2014 12:05 pm
Great, busty, big titted, round butts chick! Had her video(s) long ago and this one goes under request! I doubt this is cuckold (she's got a ring but maybe it's fake) and not even interracial, but she is so awesomely sexy and appealing! She is perfect example of a woman I cant resist - big tits with huge nipples, firm, round body and of course - black stockings and corset... Watched this over and over again and couldn't stop - made my wife jealous because of her!!!

Size 597 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 52:56

NTB_Sxy_Tm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is just gorgeous - enjoy watching this one:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 18, 2014 3:05 pm
I decided to finally sort out these two series (Tru3 R0m4nc3 and Dr34m L0v3rs!). After checking my archives once again and comparing it with other sources I realized that I actually have 4 videos from Tr Rmnc series: 1, 2, 3, and 5. Part 4 is still missing somehow and I am trying to get it. Ok, here it is in nice quality - I can never get enough watching her...

size: 259 mb
duration: 28:26

NTB_IR_Tr_Rmnc_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

Only big black cock and lots of cum fits her perfectly:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 18, 2014 6:07 pm
This should be part two of this series. Same hotel room like in first part only different night - they shared the same passion like first time - and that is more than obvious: passionate kissing, hugging... Simply fabulous and unforgettable!

size: 229 mb
duration: 25:10

NTB_IR_Tr_Rmnc_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

For me - this was maybe the best memorable moment - all covered with black cum:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 18, 2014 9:06 pm
Sorry to interrupt this wonderful series about Dr34ml0v3rs but I am having some issues with my computer and my codecs keeps cracking - gotta post something that I've finished long ago and will continue after this one...

Having in mind that these two white hotties are real mom and daughter and that they share new black cock is somehow odd for me! I mean, usually it's just a fantasy but this is for real. They wore stockings in same color and jumped on poor black guy like they've never seen cock before...

size 224 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 19:05

NTB_IR_Fmly_4ffr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Licking mom's pussy and getting a blowjob from daughter while he teases her mom's pussy:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Oct 19, 2014 7:13 am
This is famous number 3 in the series and now I pretty much have big picture why all the confusion happened. Everything was filmed in the same hotel room, probably for one weekend, and if you look screenshot it looks pretty much the same like in previous part. Above to that, this one ends abruptly and my best guess that part 4 (which is missing currently) is just second part of this video clip! In lack for descriptions for these vids I can only say that it was long breeding weekend for her! She enjoyed every minute with her black lover and took only short breaks... Like she saw him after long time or will never see him again... Really great busty wife - those big, bouncing flossy tits, carefully trimmed pussy and bareback cock... Just dream come true!

Size 302 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 26:48

NTB_IR_Tr_Rmnc_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dripping wet and ready for black lover's cock:
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot