Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 28, 2016 8:09 pm
Wow... Curly cuckold white wife looks better than ever and only proves saying that women are like wine... getting better and better as years go by. I really enjoyed this piece watching her in action with hung black stud again... Her pussy ate that big black dick for breakfast!!!

size: 365 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 26:38

NTB_IR_Crmpdcty.rar

rar password = nitobe

That's what you call "capacity" and she loves when it's full:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 29, 2016 8:06 am
Very, very old stuff and one of the most popular cuckold amateur videos that still can be found in pieces here and there. Originally it was called honeymoon gift to a wife but it doesn't look like honeymoon to me - it's more just black cock session for cuckold blond... She got fucked and impregnated by her black lover's too and hubby was just watching that part. When her bulls were finished and filled her up with cum then it was hubby's turn for the moment of glory - he fucked her bareback in front of mirror! By the way, this is the most complete version of the video - only first part can be eventually found without hubby's sloppy seconds - this one has it all...

size 527 mb
type mp4
resolution 840x480
duration 54:57

NTB_IR_Fckblgft.rar

rar password = nitobe

She had all colors in her pussy that night and got filled with all that cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 29, 2016 1:05 pm
Busty white babe "squeezed" between big black dicks and fucked hard in front of cameras... She is smoking hot and her big boobs are awesome - would love to take at least a nap between them to rest my neck and relax my body. Not to mention that meaty pussy, thick thighs and round ass - she offered all her holes to black lovers. Just wanted their big dicks and sticky cumloads...

Size: 348 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x480
duration: 18:27

NTB_IR_Bngngbsty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Awesome scenes inside - she really got everything she came for:
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 29, 2016 3:37 pm
More natural big saggy boobs with huge nipples and big black dick, bareback of course. You can only imagine how many sexy games you can play with such huge boobs with big nipples but somehow it's enough nibbling them or just watch them making "waves" while big dick is pounding wet pussy... Big boobed white lady got blacked here and had her pussy filled with black lover's cum... Ah, I loved those natural curves!!!

size: 384 mb
duration: 17:05

NTB_IR_Bgttsjyn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Disappearing inside her meaty, bald pussy and showing big cumload in the end:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 29, 2016 7:07 pm
Not that busty and not chubby but definitely a honey with nice curves and with some fat at least on her belly... She just wanted big black dick and wouldn't let it go till his balls were flat and all his cum ended up in her bald hole. Her black bull filled her in and she showed her oozing load for the camera...

size: 297 mb
duration: 10:02

NTB_IR_Wldlyl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Firm, meaty white ass bouncing on bbc and oozing load she got from her bull:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 29, 2016 10:05 pm
And here some more big boobs but these are freshly done and you'll notice fresh scars on her enlarged boobs... She got fucked and cum filled by hung black bull and that was real intense fuck session - haven't seen that kind of action for quite a while... She was all like I want it all and I want it now and her lover couldn't go deep enough although he was already balls deep there - she kept asked for more and more.. and when he finally came inside her she sat on him and let cumload drip out of her meaty pussy...

size: 331 mb
duration: 11:12

NTB_IR_Nstynd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Insatiable white babe wanted it wild and intense and she got it that way:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 30, 2016 8:07 am
This was total anal destruction - cuckold white wife's bareback anal sex with hung black lover in front of her husband... Skinny white mom got it in her anus "exclusively"! No other holes but her ass drilled hard from all sides and in every possible position. Black lover's dick was big and hard as rock and I really don't know why she insisted just on anal sex - that smooth shaved pussy looked quite challenging to me...

size 241 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 12:46

NTB_IR_Stsfnghl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback black drilling of tiny white ass and nice shot with her wedding ring:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 30, 2016 1:05 pm
This is something that all big girls fans will definitely love and enjoy... At least I did!!! Huge, natural boobs, soft as feather cushions, big ass, firm thighs and bald pussy were all ready for hung black stud who brought some oil to spice the things up... The real fun begins when you put lot of oil on big boobs - it's so great when big dick sneaks between big cushions and only peeks from there from time to time... This was great interracial fuck with huge cumload that ended up in her bald, meaty hole...

Size: 318 mb
duration: 20:49

NTB_IR_Btycll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty white pussy filled to the top with cum and showing off with it:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 30, 2016 4:07 pm
Busty brunette gets bonked by many hung black bulls and receives a cumload straight on her face from hung white guy... She was like toy or something here, changing hands and dicks and getting her bald pussy pounded hard from all sides. There's excellent dp scene with black and white guy and real cum shower on her face in the end of the video. Would love to see that bald hole filled and all smeared with cum but she decided to shower her face with cum...

size: 462 mb
duration: 24:29

NTB_IR_Bttygngbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty white pussy and many dicks of all colors and sizes:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 30, 2016 7:05 pm
They say this pale skinned brunette is teen but hell she is - she is at least 30 and she just put those glasses to look like one - I'd rather say she is milf, sexy and insatiable who got fucked by many guys including and old guy who was doing astonishing things with his huge dick... Anyway, they fucked the hell out of her and unloaded their balls all over...

size: 463 mb
duration: 24:30

NTB_IR_Bgdcksfrcrly.rar

rar password = nitobe

They drilled that pink hole thoroughly and covered her with cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 30, 2016 10:07 pm
After flexible "grandad" in previous video, here's some great stuff with "flexible" granny although she's more milf category but that grey hair makes her look older. Nevertheless she is amazing and she is still full of passion for big black dicks... I mean all kind of dicks. She looks perfect and her body is tight like guitar string and she's having almost no tits at all, just two hard nipples for nibbling... Just gorgeous, ain't she...

size: 520 mb
duration: 38:11

NTB_IR_Htnghbr.rar

rar password = nitobe

She taught her girlfriend how to enjoy big black dicks and did great job here:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 31, 2016 8:05 am
For unknown reason hubby is not able to satisfy his beloved and beautiful wife so she needs to seek pleasure among other men, especially hung black studs who can deliver... Hubby is usually behind the camera filming his wife's moans and groans while big black dick is tearing her pussy apart... She is incredibly sexy and horny and her firm, round ass and bald pussy are big turn on for all her lovers. There are two vids here actually with nice captions or annotations made by hubby and I guess there will be more with them to come soon...

size 200 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 11:03

NTB_IR_Whtvrshlks.rar

rar password = nitobe

This round ass is so perfect that it will literally burn your eyes while watching:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 31, 2016 1:05 pm
Now this is what I call a perfect present for New Year or holidays in general. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened my pm box and found this video - it was perfect present from good friend of mine and thank him for that - really, really pleasant surprise and I certainly didn't expect this. It's about cuckold white milf who usually do it in her asshole but here she got her soaking wet pussy licked thoroughly first and then she returned the favor and sucked big black dick. My, that was sucking!!! The way she worked on it with her lips and tongue, playing with it like it's ice-cream or popsicle was amazing - maybe the most passionate blowjob I've seen so far. And only then she let him fuck her hard - nailed her pussy with his huge dong and kept pounding her from all sides before his balls exploded and his cum poured on her face and in her mouth...

Size: 504 mb
duration: 27:13

NTB_IR_Grnngnmnng.rar

rar password = nitobe

From all sides and in all positions - she loves big black dick more than anything else:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 31, 2016 4:05 pm
Happy and prosperous 2017. my dear friends! Hope all your wishes come true! I love ya all!!!

This black dude is one lucky, lucky bastard - he fucked two amazing milfs in about fifteen minutes. He fucked shorthaired blond white milf first and then thick blond with huge boobs and enormous ass... Quite a contrast between them but he didn't mind that - it looked like short haired blond "prepared" him for her busty girlfriend who then jumped in and got her meaty hole filled with his fertile seed...

size: 390 mb
duration: 15:01

NTB_IR_Smdck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two white milfs, one black dicks and lot of oozing cum in the end:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Dec 31, 2016 7:34 pm
Wow, she definitely needs bigger shower cabin - there was hardly enough space for her and her black bull to have good fuck inside. That big, booty ass needs more space to move - it was pretty confined there but they did it of course and it was awesome. It started as great blowjob in living room and her black bull unloaded his balls on her big tits... She then went to bathroom but her bull followed her hoping to get some more than just blowjob... She didn't mind that and he had another shot there!

size: 260 mb
duration: 11:39

NTB_IR_Shwrfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumming straight in her mouth and showing her seed cocktail for the camera:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot