Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 07, 2017 1:09 pm
Bareback or clothed, condom on or condom off... it's really hard to say here because at one point it seems like there was a condom on but on the other hand it looks like bareback with some cream on big black dick. Whatever it is it's an awesome video with great looking cuckold white wife in action with huge black snake that tore her pussy apart!

size: 219 mb
type: avi
resolution: 960x540
duration: 07:24

NTB_IR_Lrgxl.rar

rar password = nitobe

These scenes of stretching white pussy with bbc are priceless:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 07, 2017 7:06 pm
Huh, this was more like mining than fucking. Hung black bull simply disappeared in fat white wife's hole and couldn't get out of there before she was finished. That's pretty much shortest description of what happened here and it did look like he vanished in her hole...

size: 378 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 20:12

NTB_IR_Bghppygrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Once in there's no way out till she says so and till she's pleased:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 07, 2017 10:05 pm
One red star ass and one of the biggest black dicks around. And thickest of course. She had to have him in her holes and he was more than glad to help white woman in need...

size: 440 mb
duration: 23:35

NTB_IR_Shnystr.rar

rar password = nitobe

He stretched her pussy to the limits and she probably couldn't sit days after this:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 08, 2017 8:05 am
Oh my god, this curvy and busty blond looks so great and she is probably the exact type of woman I like - those natural curves, round ass and huge boobs with big nipples are more than perfect! I only wish she's brunette or redhead but can't have it all, can I? She is so lusty and horny and she got fucked by really long black dick - real stick that can penetrate so deep and can giggle her tonsils. She bent over with her curvy ass high up in the air and get it from behind. Then she rode on her pleasure stick before her bull nailed her from behind once again... In the end he took his condom off and came on her beautiful ass cheeks. Damn great babe... real turn on, at least for me!

size 289 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 16:19

NTB_IR_Bstyprncss.rar

rar password = nitobe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 08, 2017 1:06 pm
Real life white mom had great threesome with hung black lovers in front of her hubby who filmed her in action. She's real mom from you neighborhood that you probably see everyday in supermarket but she is real wild **** in her bedroom - loves to fuck, loves big black dicks and loves their creampies. She got two here... one on her bush and the other one on her ass after bareback pounding from behind. I loved those natural curves, especially that fat doughnut on her belly and thick thighs although her boobs are not that big at all but those nipples are perfect for sucking and nibbling...

size: 282 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 14:15

NTB_IR_Hrymlfbstd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hairy white mom gets cumloads from her black lovers after bareback fucking:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 08, 2017 7:06 pm
Tanned milf, handsome and nicely built tried big black dick for the first time and looks like she loved every moment of it! Black bull just sat on couch and she did the rest - riding is her favorite position! She thought about everything, even condoms, extra large ones that she hid under the pillow... It was wild and rough ride and she got huge facial in the end - her black lover was so "generous" for white lady in need...

size: 442 mb
duration: 16:59

NTB_IR_Hlpnghswf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Experienced white milf knows what she wants and how to get it:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 08, 2017 10:06 pm
Boobs, butts and big black stick to drill deep into horny white milf's holes. Some say she is walking barrel but I disagree and think she is pretty attractive with those extra pounds on her ass, belly and thighs... And that bald pussy is so yummy - smooth shaved, soaking wet and ready for some black stretching...

size: 388 mb
duration: 20:39

NTB_IR_Smwhrnsd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drilling white hole deep with his long black stick and cumming inside her:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 09, 2017 8:05 am
Xmas and New Year are behind us but holidays season is not over yet - valentine's is right around the corner so let's keep up the spirit during these long winter nights... This was filmed during or for the holidays and this thick asian honey got the best present ever - big black dick hard as rock and with balls loaded with sticky cum. They didn't say a word and only background sounds can be heard but despite that it was great video. Especially stuffing her mouth with sticky cum in the end...

size 311 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 16:58

NTB_IR_Whtdrss.rar

rar password = nitobe

She don't talk - she just work on her favorite toy till she got all his jizz:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 09, 2017 1:06 pm
Handsome blond with ponytail wanted her black man's dick so bad... She was masturbating so it's not clear if hung black bull came "from her head" or he really dropped by at the right moment to fuck her hard and unload his hard balls on her butt cheeks... She is very sexy and attractive white babe and she deserved full black treatment..

size: 300 mb
duration: 17:56

NTB_IR_Blckglxy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Handsome tanned blonde receiving huge dick and his load:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 09, 2017 4:05 pm
Pale skinned blond in black fishnets and high heels gets fucked bareback and imregnated by hung black lover. She didn't say much except few loud moans and groans and there was kind of guilt on her face after her pussy was loaded with black cum and camera ****med her messy pussy... If you take a closer look on her belly and dark nipples you'll pretty much get the idea why she had that feeling of guilt...

size: 341 mb
duration: 11:33

NTB_IR_Mknghmhrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Smooth shaved, meaty pussy drilled hard by bbc and loaded with cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 09, 2017 7:05 pm
I could have thought of everything but it never have crossed my mind that anyone could tie jingles around his balls and then fuck hot chick. I mean, it was stunning, really!!! Not to mention the sound while he was pounding wet pussy with his black hammer... Jingle bells will start ringing in your head immediately and you'll probably start laughing. I mean, I did!!! Beside that, it was great interracial fuck with creampie filmed probably for holidays... What else to say but this one is definitely a keeper!!!

size: 407 mb
duration: 15:38

NTB_IR_Dcrtn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumming inside bald white pussy and letting his load to drip out slowly:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 09, 2017 10:05 pm
I liked this lusty blond and ribbon tattoos on her thighs - looks so sexy and appealing when fucking bareback with her hung black lover. Her carefully shaved, pink pussy was stretched by bbc and cumload was delivered straight into her mouth... I definitely loved her attitude - thumbs and dicks up for this babe...

size: 372 mb
duration: 19:44

NTB_IR_Lstymrlyn.rar

rar password = nitobe

I loved these details - she definitely had awesome time with bbc:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 10, 2017 8:05 am
White pussy was so tight for huge black hammer but pale skinned, tattoed white babe wanted it so bad and loved that hard stretching of her pink pussy. I thought she's scream and shout because of his size but no, it was so smooth and he had great feeling going deep bareback into that tight hole... Not sure if he came inside (it looked like so) or they just quit to change position but it was really awesome watching hard pounding like this from close distance...

size 67 mb
type avi
resolution 960x640
duration 03:01

NTB_IR_Tghtfrbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty white pussy was getting some hard black stretching and drilling:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 10, 2017 1:05 pm
Retro looking milf, like she came directly from the beginning of eighties had awesome sex with hung black bull and tried many things she never did with her husband. That huge and thick dick pounded her nasty hole hard and filled her in... I hope. She definitely loved it and you can see that in the very end of the video when she came closer to the camera - looked like frustrated wife who finally got some real pleasure in bed...

size: 408 mb
duration: 26:40

NTB_IR_Gntlgnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was on the loose - never had such intense sex with her husband:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 10, 2017 4:07 pm
Booty white milf's adventure with hung black stud with a little catch, so don't watch if you have weak stomach or you hate when anal sex goes wrong... I mean it was fantastic, she gave the guy great blowjob, and deepthroated his long dick and he fucked her bareback then but she wanted it in her ass and that's the point where "the catch" jumps in... He pounded her from behind bareback and came in her asshole but when he pulled his dick out and camera ****med then her huge hemorrhoids were right in front of your eyes... Don't watch that part if you don't like to see nasty asshole... Simply skip it!!!

size: 347 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 20:45

NTB_IR_Twnycrmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is great looking indeed but her ass is probably nastiest I've ever seen:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot