Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2017 10:05 pm
Hard anal bareback sex with hung black stud and big creampie in her pink hole. It started as usual sex and white babe needed her huge vibrator for some extra stimulation before she got that huge black dong in her ass. They used shitload of oil to make the "entrance" slippery and smooth and big black dick just disappeared in that dark hole. Maybe one more dick would be welcomed here too but she had her favorite toy as replacement Wink

size: 349 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 18:36

NTB_IR_Brkngthblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sliding in her tiny ass, drilling her hard and leaving nice creampie there:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2017 8:05 am
Pony tail, black stockings, bald, pierced pussy and big black dick - horny blond chick had intense sex with hung black lover who was willing to please her although it seemed more like she jumped on him and used him rather than he was seducing her. She came to him, shoved her shaved pussy, played with her lips and then just had his huge stick in her hole and he fucked her with condom on before taking it off and spilling his seed on her smooth shaved pubis...

size: 299 mb
type: avi
duration: 08:09

NTB_IR_Plsnghrbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Born for blacking and hard stretching - big black dick is what she wanted:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2017 1:06 pm
Here's another great one with pale skinned, thick cuckold wife who had an affair with hung black man in front of her husband once again. Her husband was behind the camera and he loves sharing her with others and she don't mind that at all - on the contrary! Hung black studs are her special treat and dessert - she loves getting it bareback with huge creampie in the end to show off for her husband...

size: 365 mb
duration: 23:31

NTB_IR_Cmldng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She got huge one here and that close up of her oozing creampie is stunning:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2017 4:06 pm
And here's one more goodie with ginger cutie as I promised the other day. Same room, same black stud and the same guy behind the camera. It was her first big black dick and first time she allowed someone to film her. Showed her attributes first and then started playing game she never played before. It is more than obvious that she is so inexperienced and you can see that from every single detail here. She loves that big black cudgel that stretched her tight, carefully shaved pussy but from time to time she looked like omg, what should I do next... For me, it's definitely a keeper, like her previous video and to be honest, I have to watch it one more time!

size: 627 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 65:22

NTB_IR_Frckldrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick was penetrating that meaty pussy bareback and she loved it of course:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2017 7:06 pm
I love this blond milf, I love her attitude and I love her tattoos - she is one very few blonds that I really like - brunettes are my "preferred" kind of woman. But she is different and she has that "something" inside her that makes all the difference... Loves big black dicks and loves getting them bareback. I've expected creampie here but she wanted to swallow so black stud unloaded his balls straight in her mouth. Great milf with great ass... all I can say is "magnificent!"

size: 405 mb
duration: 21:27

NTB_IR_Plngdwn.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Sneaking" into her holes from all sides and leaving cumpie in her mouth:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 17, 2017 10:05 pm
I didn't like her stuff in the past that much and missed to post many goodies and the reason was too many tattoos on her pussy and ass, especially that star but the more I watch her again and again I am starting to like her. Especially that belly which is so perfect and so... feminine - the kind I really like to see. Just perfect belly... And juicy pussy, with few tattoos too much but I've accepted that. It looks so fine when black bull unloads his jizz right there and shakes last drops off. Great bareback fuck, what else to say!

size: 428 mb
duration: 22:39

NTB_IR_Shkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is awesome you know - all smeared with black lover's oozing cum:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 18, 2017 8:06 am
Wow, she definitely likes to be shared by her hubby and hubby enjoys watching her in action with other men. No big black dicks here but just hubby's friend who were eager to please his insatiable wife. She enjoys dicks of all colors as long as they are hard as rock and full of cum, but prefers blacks of course! But here you can see her in action with white dicks and I have to say that she showed the same amount of passion like with black bulls... Maybe she knew these guys or they fucked her regularly but all in all it's great fuck session with her hubby taking part too... Enjoy!

size: 363 mb
duration: 21:43

NTB_Mlfsthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's friend fucked her bareback and filled her pussy with cum too:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 18, 2017 1:06 pm
Stuff with this lusty and busty white housewife is so rare and hard to find, especially good quality vids like this one. There were few goodies in november/december but this is something I've never seen before. She met new black stud, jumped in sexy stockings and heels and pleased the guy. Sucked his big black dick with such passion that she was literally drooling and she got sweet cumload in return. What else to say except she is looking great and she loves her big boobs so much although they are enlarged...

size: 344 mb
duration: 11:38

NTB_IR_Lvtswllw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Firm body, round ass, big boobs and juicy hole for her black lover only:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 18, 2017 4:07 pm
I don't know who's this chubby blond but she should be visiting bathroom more often!!! I mean just look at those nasty scabs on her ass and acne on her skin - she must be scratching her skin a lot especially on her ass "area"... Some soap and everyday showering would probably solve all of this. And she looked dirty and filthy to me but her black stud didn't mind - he even fucked her bareback and I wouldn't do that for a world. At least two condoms one over another are highly recommended here...

size: 231 mb
duration: 10:17

NTB_IR_Scbbyss.rar

rar password = nitobe

Look at that big, nasty ass with tons of scabs - looks nasty ain't it:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 18, 2017 7:09 pm
Every white milf should try this big black pleaser at least once so did this horny white mom who had probably the best fuck session in her life. Wore just black leather dress and received big black stick bareback. He drilled her bald hole hard and nailed his dong balls deep into her bald pussy. If only his balls could have gone in too but this way was more than enough for full scale pleasure...

size: 364 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 33:01

NTB_IR_Blckdrssplsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Going in balls deep, drilling her hard and leaving huge load in her mouth:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 18, 2017 10:06 pm
Famous, stylish buttplug in cuckold blond's ass and hung black stud to drill her pussy and asshole after it's being "widened" with that special "device" that was shining from out there. She scored one more time with new black bull (I wonder where is she finding all those different bulls) and gets her pussy and ass blacked hard by her new boyfriend... Great action as always!!!

size: 407 mb
duration: 26:29

NTB_IR_Bbncklc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Both holes were drilled with huge cumload on her ass in the end:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2017 8:05 am
What's filmed here is also pretty rare and almost impossible to find and it features few of cuckold white wife's black sessions filmed by hubby. And what's most important, you can see what was hidden under the mask in her previous videos... Her early "works" were without mask and her boobs were still natural - no enlargement has been done but as the video closes to it's end you can see her again with huge boobs... If you ask me, this this the stuff that made my day and will probably be the same for you. She is really magnificent, with or without mask on her face and with or without those huge boobs she likes so much. Stunning white mom in deed... Classy and lusty!!!

size: 418 mb
duration: 27:20

NTB_IR_Prttywfblckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is really, really one of a kind - it was real pleasure watching her in action with bbc:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2017 1:06 pm
This couple traveled from other part of the globe to meet this hung black stud because this honey watched him in many videos and wanted to try his huge dick in her meaty pussy. And that meaty pussy was probably meatiest pussy I've ever seen - I think nothing can be compared to her meaty, smooth shaved pussy lips and whole mons pubis. Maybe it's all about camera angle and wide lenses but even considered that I think this is really something special. And her husband was not just filming and taking pictures - he got his moment of glory too - got his dick sucked while his wife was being pounded from behind and came in her mouth...

size: 312 mb
duration: 10:31

NTB_IR_Frmsth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's hand was trembling while taking pics of wife's cum covered pussy:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2017 4:05 pm
This is one of the hardest interracial cuckold gangbang with blindfolded wife and hubby's friends who fucked the hell out of her. Hubby was there too, he was filming but he also took active part here and everything was so intense that it's hard to tell who is who and who took the turn at that moment... Hard thrusting, pushing, pounding, deep throating... everything could be seen here and she wanted it to be that intense - she wanted to be literally busted by the guys! Short version of this video was posted last year I think but this is something totally different and way better if you ask me!

size: 442 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 46:08

NTB_IR_Hrdfckssn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Lusty and greedy for dicks - she got it every possible way:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 19, 2017 7:06 pm
Some acting skills were needed here before they all moved to the part they all do the best - hard fucking. Post(wo)man delivered a parcel and instead of signing their names on the paper black crew signed her pussy with their big dicks and sealed it wit huge, sticky cumloads. It was awesome gangbang with bareback fucking with big, sticky tip in her big hole... Amazing as always and looking so sexy in sneakers...

size: 638 mb
duration: 46:10

NTB_IR_Dlvrng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pushing their big black dicks deep and stuffing her with oozing loads:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot