Author
nitobe
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 22, 2017 10:06 pm
Kind of fishnets and top of the same kind that can't cover anything - just a piece of cloth that can't hide anything and I doubt she had anything to hide - just looking sexy for her black lovers... Two guys were with her but she got only one dick - more than enough for having fun. Man behind the camera tried to ****m the action but he was kinda to clumsy for that...

size: 362 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 14:03

NTB_IR_Drssdpnk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looking great as always - especially that round ass with tan lines:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2017 8:06 am
Maybe that mask on is too much because she appeared many times without that mask on her face but ok - maybe she likes that feeling of "conspiracy" and love to play that kind of games. But I have to say once again that she is absolutely stunning and not only because she got her boobs done and after that turned into absolutely insatiable, self-confident wife, real cock eater, but she is simply having that "something" inside that will make anyone horny when watching her in action... She did another big black dick here and it's more than obvious that she is so damn proud with her boobs and she loves her body and loves showing it off for hubby's camera... And she looks fantastic, that's for sure!!!

size: 256 mb
type: avi
duration: 11:23

NTB_IR_Fvrtjb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Poor black bull - he had only ten minutes chance with this hotwife:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2017 1:05 pm
When pussy is soaking wet and gets some hard pounding it can make funny fart like noises and many women hate that although men usually don't care about that... You can hear all kind of noises coming from this super wet pussy while hung lover was fucking her bareback. He kept silent all the time but she was moaning and groaning and her pussy was farting all the time till he splashed his special cream on her face!!!

size: 247 mb
duration: 11:06

NTB_Fcplng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy was drooling all the time she was getting it:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2017 4:06 pm
Black dick was so big that this horny blond chick hardly managed to put it in her mouth and she could hardly breathe with that huge sausage in her mouth - you could only hear her "mm" and "hm" and similar sounds and it was big for her pussy too... Good thing he had white friend who was not that hung and who was kinda frustrated with his friend's size but she at least had chance to had them both one after another before they both loaded her mouth with cum...

size: 392 mb
duration: 19:37

NTB_IR_Sndfplsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is one huge black dick but where in the hell his balls disappeared:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2017 7:06 pm
Great interracial threesome, awesome white milf or gilf if you like it more but, huh, something happened here and maybe you'd like to see what was it... I mean it's all about fake cum and clumsy bull who didn't know how to use his "cum sprayer" and that was one of those "wtf" moments and will probably make you laugh. Beside that (but that's most important moment if you ask me) it's nice video to watch. At least white mommy is super hot chick... but not for them I guess!

size: 388 mb
duration: 17:17

NTB_IR_Dlvrngcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

One is never enough so she enjoyed two big black dicks but the load was fake:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 23, 2017 10:05 pm
We haven't had anything like this for quite some time and I really enjoyed watching this video... Booty brunette in high heels couldn't wait to feel that huge black snake nailed deep into her soaking wet hole. And she got it right away - no beating around the bush - just short licking of her dripping wet pussy and bingo - he was inside stretching her hole to the limits...

size: 441 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 29:04

NTB_IR_Wtdsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

This dick is every woman's dream and this guy knows how to please ladies:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2017 8:05 am
Cuckold white milf in black fishnets and black leather corset gets blacked by hung bull in front of her hubby who was running around with his camera filming her in action... She didn't pay much attention to her beloved but was focused on her bull and his huge dick. This footage comes from fixed camera and it shows not only her adventure with black lover but shows her hubby doing filming part. Probably you'd see the same thing on the hidden camera in your bedroom.

size: 301 mb
duration: 19:37

NTB_IR_Ncsght.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great looking blond white milf in action with hung black stud :
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2017 1:06 pm
Another shy milf gets huge black sausage with sauce but she was greedy for more so used her huge vibrator to have another strong one with all that cum that was stuffed in her pussy... Couldn't see her face because it was pixelated but this was most probably the best adventure in her life and she looked damn sexy although only her legs, ass and pussy could be seen and that pussy looks damn saucy to me...

size: 464 mb
duration: 33:33

NTB_IR_Shymlfmxscrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting big black dick bareback and having orgasm while cum was oozing out:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2017 4:05 pm
This is pure delight with hung black lover and in front of husband who watched his beautiful wife in action and filmed her with his camera. She is gorgeous, classy and beautiful. Nicely built although her tits are small but the rest is just top notch - she obviously care about every single detail. She gave her hubby a blowjob too and have to say that guy is pretty hung - his dick is maybe not that long like black bull's one but definitely thicker but she wanted big black dick and hubby agreed. She looked so sexy with that choker necklace and she was real turn on for her black stud...

size: 306 mb
duration: 16:08

NTB_IR_Cckcmmndr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fat wedding ring on her finger, big black dick and bald pussy drilled hard by bbc:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2017 7:09 pm
Went to SinCity to try their luck but didn't win real jack pot - they had to "pull" levers of some other kind to get their slimy "prizes"! Joking of course but it seemed like something like that - two horny white wives just wanted to have some fun and instead of spending whole night trying their luck they just spent some great time with their hung black friends. And that was one hell of a gangbang - two real lucky white babes got banged hard together and shared cum in the end... Fantastic!

size: 522 mb
duration: 54:53

NTB_IR_Blckjckpt.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is how two white ladies tried their luck and won jackpot:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 24, 2017 10:05 pm
Good friend of mine alerted me about this gorgeous white honey because of garters and stockings of course - he knows I can't resist women wearing such things and my god I was really stunned. She looks so sexy and she is simply exquisite blond honey with great, firm body, perfect boobs and carefully trimmed bush between her legs with soaking wet hole. She was the boss here and she fucked the hell out of her black lover - that dude stood no chance with her! Have to obey and please your boss. Especially if she is that sexy...

size: 570 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 48:59

NTB_IR_Sxyblndsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting big black stick bareback and receiving his cumload all over her tits:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2017 8:06 am
Horny white milf and hung black boy who was about half of her age had great fun together while her hubby was filming. She is awesome looking milf, or gilf, in her fifties for sure and she looks damn saucy in black stockings, garters and with great body actually - not the most beautiful woman in the world but she is cute... Round ass, fat belly and a pair of amazing, big, natural, soft jugs you'd want to lay your head on and take a nap. Hubby was filming and leading the show - asking million questions and telling them what to do... And yeah, I loved the accents - gotta listen to them!!!

size: 304 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 21:57

NTB_IR_Mlfstm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real life mom was sexy and horny and she was teaching black lover how to do it:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2017 1:06 pm
Ok, there used to be some stuff with this chubby white housewife but it was long ago and quality was not perfect. She had just plain dress on and wanted that big black dick and his cum so bad... Just wrapped her mouth around that dong and he nailed her fingers deep into her hole... She's having huge boobs with small, hard nipples and she played with them before black lover nailed his dick in her pussy an impregnated her. I love them when they look exactly like her - real brickhouse white mom!

size: 291 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 19:01

NTB_IR_Flldchbby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Those huge boobs were amazing and her pussy looks damn delicious too:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2017 4:05 pm
Skinny, petite blond chick enjoyed big black dick for the first time and ate whole cumload. Never met black bull before and was pleasantly surprised with the size of his dick and it was really interesting to watch her giving him a blowjob and "inspecting" her new toy at the same time. And after thorough "inspection" she decided that it was finally time for some real pussy stretching and that's exactly what she got from her bull and huge facial in the end of course...

size: 357 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 18:55

NTB_IR_Wtgrmnblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real pleaser for horny white girls - huge dick to stretch all holes:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot
Added: Jan 25, 2017 7:08 pm
Wow people, what a great looking white babe - I am stunned and amazed and huh, I guess she'll knock you out like she did to me when I find this video in my pm box. She is so stunning, looking so great, having such perfect, firm body, nice boobs and tiny, soaking wet bald pussy and her face is so beautiful too... Got blacked by two really hung bulls who fucked the hell out of her, drilled her tiny pussy, stretched her to the limits and filled her with cum of course! Huh, hats off and dicks up for this babe - salute!!!

size: 518 mb
duration: 37:29

NTB_IR_Strwbrrncrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

All I can say is "mmm" and these screenshots speaks more than million words:
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshot